How boned is Trump?

Everyone says this is the beginning of the end of Trump's Presidency.

They all seem very convincing to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/357928-gop-senators-dismiss-calls-for-bill-to-protect-mueller-from-trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller
cnbc.com/2017/08/10/manafort-switches-lawyers-in-russia-probe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How boned is Trump?

He's not

>plebbit spacing
kys faggot
>in all fields

make your own opinion you dimwit nigger, now fuck off

If OP can't say why it's all very convincing, then OP has found confirmation bias, nothing more.

>Oh shit Trump is boned!
How?
>They indided his campagin affiliate
And?

18 Billion Dollars.

>"Beginning of the end"
>Not even 2024 yet
>One post by this OP

Sage

Goodbye retard and retards who take this bait.

>Manafort charged with tax evasion from 2012, pleads not guilty
>Tony Podesta abruptly quits the firm he co-founded with his brother John
>Carter Page going on MSfNBfuckingC and giggling his ass off

Trump's just fine. The other side is completely fucked, and the ones at the top are just realizing it.

I don't know. Spoke with a talmudvision-watching friend earlier this evening and apparently the talmudvision won't shut up about Paul Manafort. We don't usually talk politics, so I guess they must be making an especially big deal out of it.

Even if there's something there, it'll be a bunch of nothing, so I do not find it surprising that they're just keeping the general notion seeded, knowing that people will forget about the details soon enough.

libs have gone insane mentally.

Trump is in no danger and even if he gets BTFO there will still be a republican president.

GOP Senstors are now backing bills to protect meullef from being fired by Trump
thehill.com/homenews/senate/357928-gop-senators-dismiss-calls-for-bill-to-protect-mueller-from-trump

They have been pushing the russia angle for 10 months straight TV coverage.

They have to make it a big deal or pretend it is.

This is to stop trump from being himself and firing mueller throwing the entire thing into chaos. Not because of any other reason.

Thanks I need to go to bed and this worrying would had kept me up.

This is what 18 billion dollars buys today.

Inflation is out of control.

Do people fail to recall that Manafort was indicted for money laundering? Nothing to do with the Trump candidacy.

guys Im really worried

I think I regret voting for trump now, I'll probably go zuck 2020. feels bad that I wasted my first election

this is the beginning of the end of democrats. go back to r/politics

>reddut spacing is new meme
>i liek spleddit lacing
>spastic macing is good and healthy
>i liek faggit hazing
>hurr
>durr
>derp

It's always possible they found something or came up with a narrative to build, but the whole way this has been played makes it look like just a way to shift the choice of what makes it in to the news cycle.

>tumblr gif
>Reddit spacing
Fuck off queer

>$18b
>everyone says
>welp, I'm convinced

0/10

>this whole post
autism

Then you are very dumb.

For God's sake Mueller was working for the law firm that represents Manafort just before becoming special counsel!

IT'S FUCKING RIGGED!

Mueller and Manafort are tied so fucking close together, this wouldn't even hold up in court! The whole thing is rotten from the top down!

If this isn't 4D chess, something really fucking bad is happening to our government. It won't end well. Trump literally is our last hope to get shit straightened out. He is all alone. Sessions has REFUSED to do anything, and Republicans in congress said they will not confirm another Attorney General this year, at least!

>How boned is Trump?
Not at all.

If things get really bad, he can just start a war with North Korea and ride into his second term on the mandatory patriotism that seems to follow the outbreak of a new war.

thanks baby, much obliged.

The tumblr gif man. These shills keep getting worse.

I like how Manafort is framed as a Trump guy when he spent decades on other republican candidates and lobbyists and with Podesta.

He spent a few months with Trump but he is "his guy" but not Bush's or Reagan's or Podesta's guy despite spending years and years working with them.

test

so, you're saying this could actually turn out real bad for Trump? I thought he was untouchable.

niggers

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

no worries

I agree, isn't America doing great RN? Other than that random Las Vegas shit

>kek speaks

You're reading comprehension skills aren't that good are they?

any day now.
Hillary will be carried up the White House stairs and her corpse will be propped up in the oval office

>You're reading comprehension skills
>You're
yeah, almost as bad as your grammar, hurr kæk lål now answer the fucking question faggot.

but Trump has money, obvious connection.

lol

Try watching something other than CNN and MSNBC

Trump's pretty squeaky clean, if only because he hasn't been involved in Washington DC politics for decades and had ample opportunity to be corrupted like Clinton and her cronies.

Being an outsider has its advantages.

i mean...are you suggesting that had to do with the economy or something?

>kæk lål

gas for thee, shill.

I just love how both sides using "muh Russia!!11!" as an argument to bash their opponents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller
>Mueller also joined the law firm WilmerHale as a partner in its Washington office in 2014

cnbc.com/2017/08/10/manafort-switches-lawyers-in-russia-probe.html
>Manafort spokesman Jason Maloni says in a statement that Manafort is no longer represented by Washington law firm WilmerHale. Maloni says Manafort will be represented by Miller & Chevalier. The firm has specific expertise in international tax cases.

Manafort is no longer being represented by Mueller's former firm. Probably because they knew the case was a slam-fucking-dunk for Mueller.

We know you're a bunch of nogoodniks, Boris.

muh plæzåre

>He's FINISHED!
>This is the beginning of the end of Trump's campaign!
Said the increasingly nervous libshit every single day since Trump descended that escalator on June 16, 2016.

Manafort isn’t the danger for trump. Popaladingdong is the real danger. Especially because he will give as much informations he can to cover his ass.

>Document proves the entire Trump/Russia story was made up by DNC.
>CTR shilling intensifies on Sup Forums

Saged.

Shut the fuck up you filthy Muslim. I'm on my phone and I don't pay attention to my auto correct as much as you should to fucking your goat. Have fun with your country being taken over by Muslims soon.

And we know that your "elites" on both sides are corrupt as fuck and lost their minds trying to cover their asses to the point of insanity.

we've seen your countries dashcam footage, you are in no position to be condescending

lol u mad

NATO wants war with Russia.

The only reason we don't see so much dashcam footage from USA is that you have retarded laws and can't just put it in your car without being sued. And police probably afraid of competition on jewtube.

Well that’s because you’re a fucking idiot