Press F for Canada

Press F for Canada
cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/why-the-governor-of-the-bank-of-canada-worries-about-your-debt-1.4372779/minister-says-300-000-new-immigrants-a-year-is-canada-s-new-normal-1.4375839

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/bear-spray-crossiron-mills-1.4376798
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/suspect-osler-shooting-fired-at-officer-1.4378358
globalnews.ca/news/3833447/2-people-stabbed-on-downtown-edmonton-bus/
medium.com/message/how-white-people-got-made-6eeb076ade42
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/01/08/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-war-on-poverty/
theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/19/from-the-war-on-poverty-to-the-war-on-crime-review-elizabeth-hinton
google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://qz.com/979888/what-actually-unites-andrew-jackson-and-the-civil-war-the-invention-of-poor-white-trash/&ved=0ahUKEwipy6OQhprXAhUE8mMKHQWZAS8QFgg_MAg&usg=AOvVaw0iSKkjB_h-7eilH0wgGszx
google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-poverty-poll/&ved=0ahUKEwipy6OQhprXAhUE8mMKHQWZAS8QFghCMAk&usg=AOvVaw28-WdUNX1MKRd2qvthG9DA
google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/news/10-things-you-might-not-know-about-poverty-in-canada&ved=0ahUKEwjjycfJhprXAhUS1GMKHV7XDxcQFgg2MAY&usg=AOvVaw3QoqPT4ORR5F81NcBW_5nv
google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2012/06/17/the_war_of_1812_shaped_canada_forever.html&ved=0ahUKEwjjycfJhprXAhUS1GMKHV7XDxcQFghAMAk&usg=AOvVaw3eupC-8sgYMygDuO10wHRO
google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/out-of-sight-out-of-mind-2/&ved=0ahUKEwjjycfJhprXAhUS1GMKHV7XDxcQFgg9MAg&usg=AOvVaw3CaSUIZJqDEh1--V2N-i1k
news1130.com/2017/10/30/trudeau-liberals-buyers-remorse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, don't pay respects. We don't deserve it.

S

>Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration
>mfw Canadians literally live in foreign occupied territory

Trudeau is crashing Canada with no survivors. This is worse that what the Labour party did to Britain. I don't see how this will be reversible, the race war is now the only remaining route to a positive outcome.

>tfw your Immigration Minister is a foreigner who is running his department for the benefit of foreign immigrants and not you or your nation

S

A sandnigger is your minister of immigration ?
Have leaves lost their fucking minds ?
The US is literally going to need to wall up both countries it's bordered with
God help you all

Press W to build Northern Wall

This prospect terrifies me. I hope every day that the civnats are right, and that the new immigrants will become good Canadians. I know some who did just that; they are an asset to Canada and a credit to their original home. If they all turn out to be like that, there will be no race war.

But I fear that more and more of the wrong people are being brought in as """new Canadians""" for little reason other than to continue to prop up a failing system. These people have no business here and will only make the inevitable collapse all the greater by postponing it. In that case, I tremble for our future.

I love this country and would never see it defiled by violence. I don't bear much ill will to our immigrants; they were invited here and presumably came in hopes improving their lives. But I know, deep down, that regardless of my own convictions, it won't be up to me. All I can say is that I won't start it.

Fuck yurop, glad Muslims will slaughter you all.

Can Canada even support this? I'm under the impression it is like Australia and doesn't have the environment to support huge population growth.

Immigrants will move to the habitable regions and whites will gladly move to the colder regions.

I live in Toronto.

You have no idea how bad it fucking is. You cannot walk down Yonge Street without being swamped with shitskins. White kids today are a minority in their schools, and the white adults are fucking brainwashed and degenerate beyond belief. Yesterday I was walking down Church street, and literal trannies with their ass hanging out were hanging right by a elementary school.

Fucking nuke us already.

>300000x10yrs=30mil
ʰᵉˡᵖ

>300000x10yrs=30mil

>the entire country of Canada has literally been hijacked by Somalis

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/bear-spray-crossiron-mills-1.4376798

>I live in Toronto
There's your problem.

> the suspects range in age from 11 to 25
They sure start young, don't they? I'm amazed that the CBC posted that story with the pictures rather than memory-holing it instantaneously.

Canadas minister of immigration is a shitskin muslim who wants mainly other muslim shitskins to get into canada and to top it all off trudeau wants to ban criticism of islam!
There is a take over of canada by muslims and canadians love their leader cuckdeau and will gladly not vote anyone in with balls to stop this madness. mark my words, fuk u leafs for being such cucks, i hope we burger slap another fucking 88% tarriff on you

This

jesus fucking christ, normal according to who, who the fuck said this was a good idea, this is the dumbest fucking thing you could ever do, fucking hang these pieces of shit, traitors to western civilization will destroy and replace the the cultural and heritage of the people that built this beautiful country, when our canadian haritage and culture is detroyed is it gone forever. we don't even have the infrastructure for this, housing is already way too fucking expensive, crime will go up, they drive wages down, the build enclaves that become ghettos, this fucking retarded Somali should fucking and Justin Trudeau will burn in hell for what he is doing that george soros blobalist piece of shit.

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/suspect-osler-shooting-fired-at-officer-1.4378358

globalnews.ca/news/3833447/2-people-stabbed-on-downtown-edmonton-bus/

it took us burgers 8 years of a nigger ruining our country to finally break and elect sum1 like trump. now we are banning gays and trannys from the military and reforming all other types of shit. you leaf's will have your breaking point.

hopefully

they are traitors to western civilization. they will give it all away and make Canada a fucking cesspool. Our ancestors didn't fight and die and win world wars as heroes to have their descendants turned into debt slaves for an invasion of muslims, black sand Asians. yes they fought and built this nation for their decedents, they fought for their people and their country

>crossiron mills
Fuck, the infection is getting closer

Hey, you know how our infrastructure's overloaded, schools are so full that they're holding classes in libraries, hospitals are at 200% capacity, the housing market is a mess, unemployment is a problem because the job market is a joke, and we can't help our own natural disaster victims?
What don't we throw MORE people into highly populated areas

Why the fuck is a Somalian the minister of immigration? Isn't that an obvious conflict on interest? Fucking fuck what the fuck how is this happening to us?

>civnats are right, and that the new immigrants will become good Canadians.

Assimilation requires a small foreign population in a native population
ass immigration just makes immigrant enclaves as they don't need to deal with natives if they don't leave their neighbourhoods

uncounted family reunification immigration and high birthrates I guess

>will gladly not vote anyone in with balls to stop this madness
Who?
There's no one shaping up to be credible opposition. Scheer's trudeau in a different hat and glasses

This is can't be happening!
I'm in charge here!

Im in toronto too man. Life is literally hell.
Moving to Sudbury soon tho.
Get out while you can.

You will be spared from RWDS, based leaf friend.

There is already high unemployment and underemployment even if we are finally starting to rebound very slowly in Alberta from the oil crises, what happens with the next economic disaster and with the coming automation and AI, their will be less jobs, this immigration policy will turn whites into a 20% percent minority with no voting power, wages will go down, their will be more competition for jobs that pay less, we will be paying for their benefits with no guarantee that they even work and don't just start selling drugs like the Asians and Somalis do anyways, housing will be unaffordable and for what purpose, to give them visas so they can buy shit, while quality of life for Canadians suffers and goes down. this is an active agenda to genocide white people and destroy western civilization, almost all the people coming here 3/4 at least are not white, these people can always go back to their countries to visit where their culture is universal and law and their people are 95% just like them either Asian or black or brown, but white countries are being invaded and this should be seen as a terrible injustice. when our Canadian culture and history that has been created this country are replaced or destroyed they are gone foreseer. those populations in africa and asia are exploding and if the world is overpopulated how is taking them in even a good idea, so to the boomers pension, when they retire their was suppose to me more jobs and when they die their will be more money and housing and opportunity for the rest of us, we could also increase our population with paternity incentive, instead we use mass immigration of cheap labour so that their is nothing for anyone, an agenda to destroy the canadian way of life.

Trudeau purposely put him there to look even more progressive. He also appointed a bunch more judges 50/50 split between men and women because fuck credentials and morality, men and women are EQUAL

He's just going to end up forcing the country to break apart into regions, which isn't necessarily a bad thing

t. Quebec

anyone else here who doesn't give a fuck?

I'm living the post-national lifestyle. I let pajeets do the dirty work to get me my ODSP (NEETbux) while I spend most of my days lounging, reading, and just recently I started learning a new language. I only just recently applied to ODSP and it's pretty decent. Got on for "anxiety disorder" and now I get $1200 per month. It's not a lot, but with side jobs I do for cash it's more than enough. I'm going to be evaluated for autism in a few months. If I get diagnosed I'll get a few years in disability backpay up to 20,000 CAD. Should be nice. Might go on a vacation to Europe so I can practice my language skills.

This

can we annex the white parts?

Yeah ! We need dangerous uncivilized, unqualified adults to take care of and leech from our system !

Quit ragging on the government, white people are a cancer that need to be wiped out. They literally invented war and class poverty.

Good post

No, the brown parts would blend into America better.

who do you want to take its place?

Reminder, we don't have free speech here.

Say something off base, and one of our provincial human rights commissions will kangaroo court you into paying $10,000s for calling someone fat or making fun of someone in a comedy club. Be careful when coming here...

hell yeah bud. Only wish i wasn't stuck in Torono

No offense, but you're too handicapped to understand the severity of a high influx of unskilled foreign workers. Also you make very little fucking money, you're basically a nigger at this point.

Hhahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

>The benefits of suppressing true-but-mean speech outweighs the downside of suppressing truthful speech because speech doesn't promote the values underlying freedom of expression"

Canadian Intellectuals, everybody

literally any new party could come in with a platform of less immigration and be a contender

canadians have consistently polled 70%-75% against more immigration

better do it soon though, you can tell the cons are cucks because they won't touch immigration, i'm sure scheer will go along with it like his daddy harper did

all current major parties are shit

medium.com/message/how-white-people-got-made-6eeb076ade42

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/01/08/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-war-on-poverty/
theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/19/from-the-war-on-poverty-to-the-war-on-crime-review-elizabeth-hinton

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://qz.com/979888/what-actually-unites-andrew-jackson-and-the-civil-war-the-invention-of-poor-white-trash/&ved=0ahUKEwipy6OQhprXAhUE8mMKHQWZAS8QFgg_MAg&usg=AOvVaw0iSKkjB_h-7eilH0wgGszx

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-poverty-poll/&ved=0ahUKEwipy6OQhprXAhUE8mMKHQWZAS8QFghCMAk&usg=AOvVaw28-WdUNX1MKRd2qvthG9DA

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/news/10-things-you-might-not-know-about-poverty-in-canada&ved=0ahUKEwjjycfJhprXAhUS1GMKHV7XDxcQFgg2MAY&usg=AOvVaw3QoqPT4ORR5F81NcBW_5nv

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2012/06/17/the_war_of_1812_shaped_canada_forever.html&ved=0ahUKEwjjycfJhprXAhUS1GMKHV7XDxcQFghAMAk&usg=AOvVaw3eupC-8sgYMygDuO10wHRO

google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/out-of-sight-out-of-mind-2/&ved=0ahUKEwjjycfJhprXAhUS1GMKHV7XDxcQFgg9MAg&usg=AOvVaw3CaSUIZJqDEh1--V2N-i1k

PROOF that whites invented racism, war, and poverty for the whole world!

if that head line is real then me and my dad are going to be pissed. besides with the 10 of millions Trudeau gives away we can't afford them.

I would rather not but if 1488 is the only way then why the hell not.

Reminder Australia takes in 200,000 a year and it is ALREADY our normal.

Canada is 100 screwed

Toronto is fucked.

we need to go back

>canadians have consistently polled 70%-75% against more immigration

Last polls I saw on the subject had Quebec at 55% against immigration, 6-7% unsure, and ~75% for stronger border security

You can imagine how happy people were when Coderre decalred Montreal a sanctuary city and Hatian 'refugees' from the US started flooding in for gibs

All Canadian parties, like all major western parties, support mass immigration for cheap labor and votes

Canadians, in particular, Norm Macdonald, this guy and Jordan Peterson all have this kind of face.

What ethnicity is this?

lmao, enjoy your stay here

He is a Somali Muslim.

No city was more deserving.

s

The Canadian government wants to bring in 75 million people over the next 80 years to destroy the native culture and make a permanent underclass that will vote for big government

W

if you poll for "less" immigration not "for/against" it's much higher

who cares as long as they keep pumping up the value of my real estate

chinks and sand niggers moving here have made me rich

Behead this fucking balding Somali fuck

Look at Africa, South America and middle east, devoid of wyte ppl shitskin.

Leaves, welcome them with warm and steamy showers.

The aim is to make you poorer. Its communism in disguise as usual.

Does he at least have citizenship? You'd think government officials should at least be citizens of their host country

It is complete insanity and it will tank the country economically for most people although globalist corps will continue to benefit from unlimited labour. Add the fact that we are focused of importing muslim trash and putting them on TAX FREE Welfare while working class canadians pay close to 50% tax and can barely afford rent in our major cities and you have a total disaster.

People seem angry with Trudeau online but the media is really on board and eastern Canada seems mentally ill. In the west it isn't as bad although the cities are becoming shitholes.

>t. "hippie" boomer who thinks cbc isn't propaganda

Anglo-Canadian, obviously

>plot twist: canada has been taking in over 300,000 for decades
lmao S S S S S S

I read or heard somewhere that 80% of immigrants admitted are granted residency based on the points system (education, job skills, language fluency etc) 10% are family reunifications, and 10% are for humanitarian reasons (ie refugees). If this is truly the case and continues to be the case than it isnt as bad for Canada as some make it out to be. (10% of 300,000 is ony 30k). We're getting educated white collar professionals for he most part. It isnt like we just flung open the borders (like Europe) and are saying c'mon in unvetted, or even like the US with their never-ending flow of Mexican rapists.

I think we're good bro.

Lol I love how (((Church St.))) is filled with all sorts of LGBT freaks. Reminded me of Amsterdam with prostitutes dancing naked across the church.

what are the chances of catching aids by accident there?

>non-canadian telling canadians to get used to their replacement
This is legitimately disgusting.

We have a minister who is a literal fraudulent citizen, it even came out in our cucked msm. They changed the laws to make forging citizenship applications not a case for deportation. Hell you can come here plan mass murder and we won't deport. This country is a joke, the only hope is an economic crash and while those under 40 will be sacrificed economcially no one cares as its a slow boil.

S

>a-at least the people who will displace canadians are educated and white-collar

Can't wait for a land invasion from the US to cleanse those lands.

just buy real estate and you'll profit off this too dumbass

there are legit only 2-3 livable cities in canada and they are each adding over 100k people a year. my properties in vancouver wil be worth 10+mil in

there's literally nothing positive, moral , or good about letting a team of hiv positive people prepare food for others where a single drop of blood could condemn someone to a life of misery. It's borderline satanic at this point.

F.
You Leafs had a good run. Maybe when you balkanize after the cultural enrichment becomes too much, we can annex Alberta, BC, and Yukon and leave the rest of Canada to the Mudslimes.

There is currently no thing wrong in Canada right now

I'm the immigration minister now

your country has been kiked.

(((they))) whispered into the ear of your government and your government obeyed.

Well they say undetectable means it can't be transmitted. Don't think you could eat a viral load and catch it. Blood or semen, that's about it.

Could be wrong though, I'm really not 100% positive on how spreadable it is

Obviously he has citizenship. Not it that matters. Canadian citizenship has zero value when anyone can waltz into the country and get full citizenship in three years

Apparently HIV can't survive outside of the body for more than 2 minutes

Trudeau will be one and done. We have a year and a half to go. What a fucking nightmare. This will teach the retards among us to never make an uninformed vote based on “dude weed lmao” ever again.

Also, he hasn’t even legalized weed yet. How about that for hilarious.

news1130.com/2017/10/30/trudeau-liberals-buyers-remorse/