Trumptards in early 2017:

Trumptards in early 2017:
There is no Russian collusion. It's all FAKE NEWS.

Trumptards in mid 2017:
There is no Russian collusion, just a whole lot of NOTHINGBURGERS.

Trumptards in late 2017:
Okay two people in Trump's campaign just got indicted but they weren't even related to Russia! Fake News Nothingburgers.

Hilarious! You'll still be denying it when Trump is in handcuffs in the back of an FBI truck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YxKcFm85Gg
nationalreview.com/article/453244/manafort-indictment-no-signs-trump-russia-collusion
i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/015/794/cc31CCiP.jpeg
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41812369
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They weren't indicted for "colluding" with Russia.

Collusion is the word du jour that will bring back what they were doing in 2017 ten years from now.

well yeah, that’s because there’s actual evidence of Hillary’s Russia collusion whereas there is zero evidence of Trumps alleged Russia collusion

Reminder Jews killed JFK KIKE

>Two people are INDICTED
>for nothing relating to the election
>Manafort for shit 10 years ago
>Some low level Papapapadopolous guy talked to some other guy about some lady and shit she's done to please his boss
>Which by the way isn't illegal
Also, where's your concern for Mueller literally handing Russians uranium? Or Shilldawg paying $12,000,000 for a fake "dossier" from the Russians?
>Find no involvement with Trump and Russia
>HURRR THERE'S STILL COLLUSION
>No evidence
Fast forward
>Shilldawg and Mueller literally give Russia shit to build nukes with
>Mountain of evidence
>HURRRR WHAT'S WRONG WITH SELLING URANIUM HUH?!! EVEN IF IT IS TOO A FOREIGN NUCLEAR POWER?!
>Treason is only OK when we do it

When will you libtards talk about the Russian collusion in antifa?

You keep denying it all you want, the truth will come out soon enough!

Manafort and Papadopolous were Russian shills. They tried to influence american elections by proxy and will pay for it. Then soon the big guy.

>there’s actual evidence of Hillary’s Russia collusion

Lmaoooo.

If that was true Hillary would've been locked up YEARS AGO. You dont think she hasnt been investigated with a fine tooth comb? They have.. didnt find shit.

Trump will go down either for colluding with Russia indirectly OR because of tax evasions. It'll happen. bet on it! But you keep on denying it hahaha

>this is the best shilling that $18 Billion can buy

You know who else would rather have Pence as president than Trump?

The GOP.

*YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN*

Nobody cares.
Ameriturds are also interfering with the rest of the word's internal politics anyway, including Russia, so what are you bitching about?

>(((they)))

>>for nothing relating to the election

It has everything to do with Russia that extended all the way through the 2016 election and beyond.

>Also, where's your concern for Mueller literally handing Russians uranium? Or Shilldawg paying $12,000,000 for a fake "dossier" from the Russians?

Not concerned because its nothing but Fox News tier deflections.

This whole Russian narrative is total bullshit

I couldn't believe it when they started up with it after the elections

This shits straight up embarassing regardless if you're left or right wing.

Its fucking pathetic what the us has devolved into

Using highly advanced statistical software we have deduced that there is a 95% probability op is a nigger.
Carry on...

Did you guys get bumped up to salary from 0.02? Your tactics haven't changed. We are legion.

Lmfao, back to Info Wars.

>2% chance of winning
>33% approval rating

>a poll
wtf now im a cruzmissile

Still the President

>talk bad about Trump
>S-SHILL

Ah, good ol' Sup Forums.

You have not answered tony's question yet OP.

Show us exactly where in the Manafort indictment the evidence of Trump's guilt is. Go ahead...take your time!..we'll wait...

You're too busy, and it will be your embarrassment when the next shoe drops.... That shoe will likely be a bench made Italian leather loafer, with this face on the other end...

>We are legion.

Should I expect you?

Previous user was wrong. *This* is the best shilling $18bn can buy.

interesting, ctr is learning to use images to blend in, too bad they use out of place ones that immediately give them away, 18b and they couldn't find one regular to help them

>There is no Russian collusion.

Please state the US law that states collusion being a crime anyway.

I'll wait...........

youtube.com/watch?v=9YxKcFm85Gg

What did he mean by this? Podestas and Hillary are done.

How did they collude with Russia? Honest question...everything I read in the indictment was stemming from Ukraine money laundering several years before they were involved with the Trump campaign

>approval rating
>polls
>my 3000000 more votes
obvious kike talking points
(((yawn)))

I'm not going to do your research you lazy twat.

Just twitter that shit on reddit, you'll get wise

The offense of failing to register as a foreign agent (Count Ten) may be a slam-dunk, but it is a violation that the Justice Department rarely prosecutes criminally. There is often ambiguity about whether the person’s actions trigger the registration requirement, so the Justice Department’s practice is to encourage people to register, not indict them for failing to do so.

nationalreview.com/article/453244/manafort-indictment-no-signs-trump-russia-collusion

They were indicted for receiving millions via backchannels from Ukraine and Zypries and lying about it.
They also lied about the hacked emails, they knew in advance.
He was sacrificed by the Trump team back then.
You are very naive for not understanding that this is the tip of the iceberg.
Putin could publicly dickride the dotard and you would still be in denial.

expect this

Not looking good for Drumpf

Mayb3 he can still do good

TARD
A
R
D

You're focused on the distractions and not the truth.
>Russians, through the DNC, paid $100,000 in ads on Facebook to push candidates they believed Hillary could beat; Trump, Stein and Sanders
>Used fake Facebook ads to later claim Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. This was a DNC orchestrated lie.
>Paid a British spy through the Podesta group to create a fake Russian dossier.This was give to Obama to authorize a 'wire tap' on the Trump campaign. Remember when Trump said he was wiretapped and your media distractiors lied to you and said it never happened? It happened.
>Tony Podesta leaves his own company after the Manafort charges. Why? Manafort worked with the Podestas during this time. The Podestas are a target of the indictment. Financial records from the Russian story are pending and will implicate the Podestas.
>Remember Uranium One? Came out last week but your media distractors got you to focus on Trump making a phone call to a widow instead. Obama and the Clintons are going to burn for this one. Bribery, corruption, endangering national security all rolled into one.

The media has been distracting your this whole time. Your post is another example of the crock of shit lies that are going to get you nowhere. You are a faggot shill and you are going to be as disappointing here as you were election night. We knew Trump was going to win but your fucking distractions lied to you and told you otherwise.

>(they)
Wtf

Yes using false information to obtain a warrant. All of these charges are weak.

>Russians, through the DNC, paid $100,000 in ads on Facebook to push candidates they believed Hillary could beat

Because a pro sanction stance is just what the Russians need lool.

>This level of denial

Boy the shills are on full OT, some even go for that extra buck and start a thread to try and argue, maybe sound smart.

God damn shillbro, how ((( woke ))) are you?

you gay nigger, its kinda hard to collab with russia for a voting scandal when the majority of states use paper voting you niggerfaggot
furthermore its not illegal to talk to russia however it is illegal to sell them uranium like your feminist beta god hilary did. goy back to your reddit page you jew bitch

Manafort was working for THE PODESTA GROUP during the time period in the indictment you fact resistant fucking faggot. Remember how manafort finished the elections as campaign advisor to trump? Me either because he didn't. Keep ignoring uranium one you fucking shill.

>There is no Russian collusion. It's all FAKE NEWS.
>Implying that it's not the same now

I pity dumbshits like you.

Manafort was laundering Russian money to the podesta group, for political influence. Trump has NOTHING to do with it.

russia fear mongering the us into voting for trump

SAGE

Trumptards in late 2017:
There was Russian collusion and guess who it was with......

tick

tock

Saved

Reminder that Trump is compromised too but not by the Russians by (((them)))), so (((they))) don't really have a need for trowing out the biggest friend of Israel and OP is just a faggot being played by them exactly like they want him to act.

TICK TOCK DRUMPFKINS.

HILLARY WILL HAVE HER REVENGE

shills are low energy tonight

Isn't she just a meme at this point?

i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/015/794/cc31CCiP.jpeg

Crack Kid

Trump will never be arrested or even impeached for that matter. Why are you Elmers huffing SJW's so easy to manipulate into believing the dumbest of conspiracy theories?

how much bitcoin do you want to bet jew fag

>...said the increasingly nervious shill for the 6gorillionth time while adding "i--i-its over blumphtards, t-t-this time for real!

>(((((they))))))

Sup Forums is always right

Spending the day doing passive-aggressive stuff like kicking the dog and slamming doors really takes it out of ya.

Good, if true. It'd be great to get rid of the clintons and the trumps in one year, then American politics can actually start getting shit done. There's been no meaningful public policy changes in 6 months.

He wont be indited because Muller the Mule has nothing on him, so why cant you leftist retards from reddit shut the fuck up already

You do realize you will die, whenever that happens, preferably soon, and Trump will still have been President; and never be indicted?

Hillary lost snowflake. The better man won. Suck it up and deal.

Popadapolous collueded with Russia for the campaign and now has flipped. He gave them the good or he wouldn't have gotten just 0 - 6 months.

It isn't a crime to collude with Russians when you aren't even in office, dipshit.

patently incorrect you moron. are you THAT ignorant, or are you just gas lighting?

Are you implying that Joe McCarthy didn't exist?
That the Soviet Union never had any spies active?
What exactly are you denying here?

You literally did not actually read the indictment did you?

I'm glad liberals are getting a taste of what it was like to be a Republican watching a president run amok making a mockery of America. We cried nontsop that Obama was going to be arrested too along with Clinton and look where we are. He isn't going to prison and you still shake every night as you go to sleep because he's president snowflake.

what purpose does it serve for shareblue/soros types to try and push a bullshit narrative lie this? they know it's bs, we know it's bs. What's point leftist?

George Popadapolous colluded with Russia for the campaign and was allowed to plead guilty just to lying to the FBI which will get him 0-6 monhts.

He flipped. He spilled the goods. You don't get a deal like that without giving up what they want in advance.

Trump is fucked.

Except nobody was indicted, and there was no collusion. They are trying so fucking hard to stick something to Trump and this is the last real push they have and it's going to end up with nothing happening. All to obfuscate Hillary's actual collusion with Russians that the media is utterly silent about.

the thing is, Obama did literally nothing wrong. He had the cleanest administration in generations.

>true story

Here's the real story, since you can't seem to follow facts:

The 31-page indictment that you probably didn't read discusses Manafort and Gates and outlines money laundering, fraud, and tax evasion between 2006 and 2015. The ONLY part of the indictment that mentions 2016 in any capacity is in relationship to the two lying about said money laundering, fraud, and tax evasion.

Now that we're caught up, Clinton/DNC law firm retained Fusion GPS, who then hired Christopher Steele to compile the Trump Dossier. Clinton and the DNC funneled money through the law firm to Fusion GPS and failed to report those exchanges accurately, as noted by a complaint from the FEC. Steele consulted with Russian counterparts for information on Trump. The alleged meetings in Trump Tower that Dems say "prove" collusion just so happened to be with people connected to Fusion GPS. To make matters worse, it now appears that select republicans were on Hillary's payroll.

To recap, there is still NO report of Trump or Trump campaign collusion. On the other hand, it is looking more like Clinton and the DNC may have colluded with the RNC and Fusion GPS to place people in Trump's campaign/path that would later help substantiate a Trump dossier.

Who else saw chaplass ass cheeks in the thumbnail?

It's ironic considering liberal America turned their back to the Obama admins crimes yet suddenly gives a fuck about the law
>Killed more people with drones than any president in US history
>Fully clean no blood
KYS ASAP you retarded faggot, I've seen mold with a higher IQ than you

>jew gets caught money laundering with other jews
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

So you're a Mike pence supporter.

I don't think there was any substantial collusion between Trump and Russia. Everything points to really indirect connections at this point.

But Russia did very clearly do a lot to shill Trump hard during the election. It happened all over social media and it almost certainly happened here too.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41812369

Regardless of your political allegiance, you'd have to agree that it's not kosher for a foreign power to interfere in another country's elections to this extent.

> (You)
>>Killed more people with drones than any president in US history
>>Fully clean no blood

it's called war. drones spare thousands of collateral fatalities.

I'm guessing it's ok wiht you when trump kills the bad guys.

The goods he spilled show that Manafort and the entirety of Trump's Campaign refused Papadoplous' attempts to involve Russian contacts?

I cannot wait. I can not fucking wait.

At long last the brewing storm will come raining down on the head of this bigot idiot.

I am ecstatic. This is literally the first time all year I have stopped shaking.

The day has finally come when Donald Trump will have his racist pig-face forced down into the carpet of the Oval Office with a knee in his back of a SWAT team officer cuffing him. And there standinding triumphantly over him will be MAXINE WATERS holding the arrest warrant and she will say: "You have the right to keep that damn fool mouth SHUT!"

My fellow sane Americans, dawn finally breaks in this country again and it will be a time of glourious retribution!

Oh sweet justice is here at last!

Nice reddit spacing faggot

>You dont think she hasnt been investigated with a fine tooth comb?
No. Do you not remember the email investigation? She lines more pockets than the NRA.

Trump didn't start two fucking illegal wars and kill a dictator plunging an entire region into chaos then send in an ambassador and watch in a fucking drone feed as the bad guys push his fucking shit in and 8 spec ops fight for their fucking lives for 16 hours, fuck you, you commie piece of fucking shit.

Love how he prosecuted those bankers and gave us all Romneycare. What are you shilling for? Neoliberalism?

He pled guilty to lying to the FBI you dirty kike, and as far as we know that's the only thing he's even charged with.

wars that shouldn't have been started you fucking brainlet

Ignore all counter arguments. Lmfao, shill.

# LOL!

Is that before or after Hillary and Podesta brothers?

~~strike thru~~

>Trump didn't start two fucking illegal wars and kill a dictato

that was BUSH you fucktard.