When did you grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?

When did you grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?

Right when I saw this post

When I realised how much better life was back when Christianity was deeply rooted into society and how degenerate everything is now because the jews are pushing for atheism and the destruction of Christianity

brain damage is irreversible.

Well I hope no priest will molest any boy. Religion or not it's always human who do the things.

When I thought more about what happens after you die. Going into complete nothingness is a sad, miserable fate.

Around the same time I left my edgy atheist-communist phase
Ugh I would beat the shit out of myself

When I realized that religion is fundamental to a healthy polis.

I never was, but I used to think it was harmless. It's getting harder to ignore the connection between post-modern marxism and atheism though.

When I finally saw the earth was flat and the cosmic jew manifested itself to me.

This is bad reasoning. Think about nothingness a bit more. It isn't anything.

What makes a man turn communist? Lust for gold? Power? Or were they just born with a heart full of atheism? I hate these filthy Communists, Op. With enemies you know where they stand but with Communists, who knows? It sickens me.

When I found out about neo-Scholastic philosophical arguments for classical theism and metaphysics in general

Wouldn't you rather be in Heaven than within nothingness?

when I got black out drunk and woke up in a mental hospital

I've honestly never seen the point in bashing someones religion. Almost all of them have been changed from there violent acts, Islam just needs to be reformed and Christians need to stop there propaganda movies and atheism will have no point....imo.

When I stopped going to reddit

>When did you grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?
>implying

I don't like religion much, but materialism is a lot worse. They destroy your culture without giving anything at all in return. On the contrary, they demand you to give them everything for their destructive and murderous deeds.

And it`s not like they did not understand, that somewhat corrupt church hierarchy has little to nothing to do with the believers. Pre-revolutionary literature in any country explores that topic.

Fuck materialists and their fucking freemasonry satanic cult. Burn them all.

I've never believed in religion and I never will.

God doesn't exist.

This.
God actually doesn't exist, not in the real world made of atoms.
But he exists in the mind of the people and has real life consequences for us humans.

Atheist logic and godless propaganda starting in elementary school really pushed me into searching for truth outside of Orthodox Post Modernism, the State Religion of America. Buzz-phrazes, like "billions of years ago", that lacked substantiated evidence and were expecting to be treated with reverence, got too me, sparked my scepticism from a very early age.

I grew out of atheism when I realized exactly what it was, self-diefication. It is literally the lie of Satan, trying to be equal with God. Through pride they exalt themselves above God in their minds and think that they know more than the creator of everything. It is the ultimate bratty philisophy and ironically they are the biggest crybabies, they will blaspheme without batting an eye but kill one worthless animal and they are up in arms because they are animals who hate God, yet they are in God's image, which uncovers the motivation of every atheist: self-hatred. They don't hate God as much as they hate themselves, they've done very wickedly and want to take it out on someone, because they have guilt but take it out on the Holy One because they can only lie and praise themselves.

They will be humilited so badly that it is like watching a baby crawl off a cliff, it has no idea what it's doing, but the end result is swift and permanent destruction and hell will be beyond imagining. For the leadt of the sinners it will be beyond comprehension, how much for those who continually blaspheme God

When I discovered not only how worthless the movement was but, that in the real world no one cares about that things that matter. :/