Translate Evola

Fascist Julio Evola has a book, 'Maschera e Volto dello Spiritualismo Contemporaneo' or 'Mask and Face of Contemporary Spiritualism' that hasn't been translated into English.

Luckily I found a PDF of the original Italian book. Can someone with access to OCF software covert the book to text, so that we can send it to google translate? From what I've read so far, this looks like an incredibly important book

PDF: www gianfrancobertagni it/materiali/reneguenon/maschera.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

goyfundme.com/projects/julius-evola-and-the-rebirth-of-radical-traditionalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

READING A FUCKING REACTIONARY PASTANIGGER
KILL YOURSELF

MARXISM WILL WIN

Do you actually have an argument? I'm listening if you do bro.

bamp

Bump

Interested in this.

Bump

bump

>autistic screeching

Update: It looks like I can use google cloud to convert the PDF. I'll have to split the PDF into images and do OCR + translation on each one individual. I did one page as a test, I'll program the rest later:

> THE OVERNIGHT IN THE MODERN WORLD "It is the propitious time for the equivocal enterprises of every false mysticism that they mingle. Curiously the spiritualistic confusions with materialistic sensuality. Spiritual forces are invading everywhere. Do not pud to say the modern modern world of Sovereignty. It is seen to appear in every species and variety. And today's great evil is not materialism, scientism, but it is an unbridled spirituality. But the true supernatural has not yet been recognized. The "mystery" encompasses everything, it is installed in the dark regions of the ego, which it extends in the center of reason, that it stems from its dominion. It is ready to reintroduce it everywhere, except in the divine order, where it really resides. "So he had the gid to write, in a recent work of varying value, the Catholic Henri Massis (1), but they have no role, these which still have their weight today. lending the groups, the sects, and the movements that consume the occult and the "natural sovereignty." They are called upon to become more acute than the crisis of the Western world, such currents gathering members in the

Not the best translation, but its much better than nothing. If any of you \pol\acks have access to the English, post a link. Otherwise, lets turn this into /FASH/-GENERAL

Actually the rest of his books not already translated are going to be soon. They just got crowdsourced funding

>goyfundme.com/projects/julius-evola-and-the-rebirth-of-radical-traditionalism/

Well goddamn, thanks for the news. This would still be a good programming exercise, so I'm going to go through with it.

Fuck off commie scum. communists are subhuman rats get off our site.

Hilariously, reading Evola was thing to get me off the Commie/DemSoc train. He has the only real hard-hitting critique I've seen.

Funnily enough, I'm not sure Evola and Marx disagree that much on their respective critiques of capitalism. Different destinations yes, but similar criticisms.

If this isn't viral marketing I believe arktos is currently raising funds to translate the book you mentioned and several others into English

I personally recommend among their offerings "The Outlaws" by Ernst van Salomon, awesome autobiographical novel about the Weimar era from a Freikorps member

It's totally not. I got my Evola books as a torrent and I've been using my ereader. I'm going to wait until Arkos actually has books to sell before I give them money.

Does that van Salomon rec stand if I'm not a Nazi sympathizer? Cause I'm not.

bamp

Yes, it does. It's a fascinating read because it describes the motivations and forces at work before the Nazis came to power, and it doesn't involve the Nazis in any way...it was published in 1931 and there is one throwaway mention of Hitler. I read it a while ago before "Weimerica" started getting thrown around, and it was revelatory seeing all the parallels between that time and our own.

You read ride the tiger? He fucking hated marx

Yes, I'm reading it now. Evola fucking hated the utopian thinking and anesthetizing effect of materialism. But don't forget that Evola also takes on capitalism in the book.

IIRC, he feels that the economy should be oriented towards the spiritual awakening of the people who participate. Supporting an economic system for its own sake is a SPOOK

BOO

> materialism

materialism and communism*

Forza Italia!

>>> ACTUAL PLEBBIT COMMENT

Evola is a turd.

Don't waste your time.

bamp

Why user? I'm not going to refute you since I'm just dipping my toes in. I just want to hear your reasoning.

>nazbol flag
immagjin mujhh shockk

the dude promoted rape, that is ridiculous and horrifying (i bet he would think twice if in an all-male jail).

Be such a shining beacon women wet themselves over you (this is actual fascism).

Evola is NOT a Fascist. He believed in the aristocracy and castle system you fool.

real Fascists are Reactionary, faggot

>

In 1964, Julius Evola, a few years after having stated at his trial in Rome 'I am not a Fascist nor, a fortiori, an anti-Fascist, I am a super-Fascist', published 'Fascismo visto della Destra' ('Fascism As Seen From The Right'), a critical study of Fascism on the plane of principles.

People can have complex identities

Source on the rape bit? I've been looking into it and it seems like a bad paraphrasing of his thoughts in Liberal magazines & (((wikiepedia)))

Also, I can like the guy without endorsing all of his beliefs. we're not cultists.

Found it. Its not advocating clearly advocating rape, just discussing the emotions around it. MFer hated women though.

Also, this sounds like a shill post. I've seen comments worded the same way all over plebbit whenever Evola is mentioned.