STEVEN UNIVERSE

Why do righties get pissed off at Steven Universe? It is a show which promotes libertarian values like pacifism and consent, and militaristic nationalism against foreign invaders who attempt to take away liberty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
ianjq.tumblr.com/post/74241332119/hey-i-am-a-screenwriting-student-from-emerson
imsdb.com/scripts/Star-Wars-Return-of-the-Jedi.html
imsdb.com/scripts/Star-Wars-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.html
imsdb.com/scripts/Star-Wars-A-New-Hope.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol fagg

Gayest fucking cartoon ever.

waiting for someone to actually refute my original post...

It also promotes being a massive faggo

No character development. My ex watched this shit all the time and the protagonist has never become more than a weak little bitch.

He is a kid, what do you expect him to become?

It doesn't, you just haven't watched the show so you're probably confused.

I like it. Good cartoon. It does waste a lot of episodes on largely irrelevant bullshit though.

It's so oversensitive. My little pony is less pussified than this cartoon.

Very true, also the fucking waiting times for the Steven Bombs is disgusting.

That's probably because Rebecca Sugar is the producer of the show, she also does the Marceline stuff in Adventure Time so it makes sense that it's highly focused on emotions.

If Jonathan McIntosh can devote 1/10th of his videos to how "great" Steven Universe is, the show must be gay as hell.

He's not a soldier, but he is a leader of men. I appreciate the subtle character development.

pretty gay show, not gonna lie, pretty tho.

your thread is fucking garbage and I hope you get AIDS

non political
sage in all fields

The worst part about Steven's character development is that, in the beginning, he was just a goofy ass little boy. Now, he's essentially a girl. The point of the other leads in that you can be feminine and strong without being butch. It used to be that Steven was a boy who was sensitive without being effeminate, but now they've just given up.

He is like an ethereal holy spirit type of presence, infesting the characters with his wisdom and sensitivity, he ego is hardly hurt by negativity, he only weeps externally for the world, his destiny is to sacrifice and submit to goodness, against all odds, for his planet, he is a soldier of love.

Female authority figures. Ugly body standards. Non-traditional families.

He still has his heterosexuality tho which grounds his gender into the typical paradigm of male-character relationships.

>Now, he's essentially a girl.
He's becoming a Gem. Of course he takes on their culture as he learns about it.

The families are non-traditional because his mum is essentially dead and so her friends stepped in to fill that feminine role. That's a good thing.

>kid
>14 years old
he's a fat autistic who learns nothing

>have conservative father
>told you to stop being gay and watching cartoons designed for little kids.
>Why do righties get pissed at Stephen

GROW UP STOP WATCHING CARTOONS. YOU ARE 20 YEARS OLD IT IS TIME TO CHANGE SON

Sadie's dad is dead, Lars has a trad family, Connie has a trad family, Pizzas are super trad family. Marty is clearly shown to be a piece of shit for abandoning his children

Maybe it's time to move out and be able to enjoy art which is personal to you instead of obeying your parents all the time because you live with them. Think about it.

You are right, characters have no consistency on who they are and Garnet's power is pretty useless

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

Still probably the best commentary of Steven Universe I've heard, great channel.

>obeying your parents all the time

straight from the 14 year olds mouth. You parents are trying to teach you how to be a real person, you want to watch Cartoon Network. It is time to change.

My dad gave me a speech every new years day telling me that Its time for the next step forward. I think you need to take the next step forward and quit watching cartoons so much. (Or at least give no thought to the opinions of others I seriously do not understand how you can be so cucked that you do this childish act and even care what others think)

Repression from harmless interests is not the same as maturity, and if it is, I don't want to grow up.

The creator stole some basic concepts from an existing Japanese manga, and inserted progressive bullshit.

>no thought to the opinions of others
I try not to let that control my life.

Until they get sued why would I be bothered? Also if your intellectual property cannot outgross your competitions then why complain of your failure in the market instead of understanding that your consumer base was not as large as the one Steven Universe appeals to?

This strikes me as a poorly-thought-out lie. Which manga?

You're a grown-ass fucking man. Your nation is in trouble and you're killing it. Shape the fuck up or rot in your room and die like the rest, you doughy soyboy.

Libertarians are leftists in denial. There is a fundamental difference between liberals and conservatives: liberals think a nation should be built around the rights of the individual, conservatives of the family(which represents a microcosm of the nation). Communism is a mere step away from "libertarianism".
>LOL YOU DUMB FUCK LIBERTARIANISM ISN'T AUTHORITARIAN
Communism is just the logical extension of thinking individualism reigns supreme. Seems counterintuitive? In communism(supposedly) everyone is the same. Same wages, same housing. All INDIVIDUALS deserve the same set of things. Conservatism is the polar opposite. The individual is weak. The family is a nation in small scale, so if the family unit is weak, the nation is as well. Thinking millions of individuals with no family like bond between them can make a functional nation is an illusion.
>But I have iPads, iPhones and this and that!
Material comfort doesn't equal a functional nation. A country based on a broken philosophical system is doomed to fail. And so much of what the West is based on today is broken.

Anime is. Steven Univers is just fine.

I literally explained that SU promotes nationalism and I'm a nationalist, wtf are u talking about you conservative weirdo?

He would breed hot female offspring when he's full grown but his partner needs to be hot

Communists actually support individual personal property, not muh everyone the same, they are just regionalists who believe in self-preservation and determinism based in their community. The fruits of their labour are theirs.

I dont think its overly sensitive its nice

>calling individualistic libertarians communists
>promotes collectivism based in family structure

>when he's full grown
it's looking likely that he will be a midget for life.

He can just shapeshift tho

Yo youre tripppeen hommesss

This. I looked up a random episode and it was 15 minutes of lesbian baseball with no plot. I cringe less watching anime.

>Watches random episode from season 3
>doesn't get it

are u surprised?

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

>Also if your intellectual property cannot outgross your competitions then why complain of your failure in the market instead of understanding that your consumer base was not as large as the one Steven Universe appeals to?

You are trying to sound smart by arguing that a manga in Japan is the same market as a show on Cartoon Network.

>stop disliking things i like: a thread

It looks ugly. The characters are intentionally ugly. Ugliness is... Communism! Fuck off kikes this website is for beautiful Japanese animation

Pic related. Its me

It's amazing how much slander the show gets when people are clueless to it's actual content, "muh indoctrination".

There is no story in Steven Universe, they make everything up as it go
>Beyond that, all of the writing and dialogue is handled by storyboard artists.
ianjq.tumblr.com/post/74241332119/hey-i-am-a-screenwriting-student-from-emerson

It is, we live in a global capitalist system.

What's wrong with that? lol, Star Wars was also improvised throughout it's production, both are still good.

It's literally pro-commie. The main character has a Vietnamese flag and an afro.

Are you fucking retarded?

>Pro-commie

Crystal Gems are literally fugitives running from an AuthCom society and want to eradicate all possibilities of it's return.

nah the show is great and so is the music get fucked you out of date has been weebs!!!

Star Wars has a script.
Steven Universe has no script
imsdb.com/scripts/Star-Wars-Return-of-the-Jedi.html
imsdb.com/scripts/Star-Wars-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.html
imsdb.com/scripts/Star-Wars-A-New-Hope.html

>want to eradicate all possibilities of it's return.
I think it's more accurate that they want to live in peace with Homeworld Gems and preserve the sovereignty of the nations of Earth.

I meant the structure of the authcom society which homeworld currently is, not the citizens themselves.

word- death to Anime

>He's only got a 10/22

you better find some cover

ok, I don't see this as an argument against it's success and quality, maybe the competence and professionality of the staff, but that's irrelevant.

>Competence

youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA

The fanbase is batshit nuts though

Pearl got cucked by Gregg and her waifu is now this platonic male that she has to train and fight with, it's a tough life, and Steven obviously isn't mature enough to empathise with that anyway.

Tru, but it's the same with all cartoons, it attracts autism.

Where's that pic from?

Artstyle is fucking garbage

Nah, it's good. I'm glad it's no ripping off the simplistic adventure time style like a lot of other cartoons.

Promotion of degeneracy is a goal of Communism.

this is a good one

Communists are typically conservative, friend, I think you're confused.

(((GEMS)))

The composers for the show are great. I highly recommend their work The Black Box (not related to Steven Universe).

aivi-surasshu.bandcamp.com

Why does he wear a commie shirt then?

Isn't this the show where the afro kid has a white GF?

Come on now my nigger.

well see

lol that is just like a kirby star design, not a communist symbol, and he is pretty white, maybe a little hispanic, his "gf" is brown-skinned, probably asian-american.

Well, Mr. Smiley was confirmed to be gay, and the episode heavily implied they were boyfriends

Yup, the way they composed for the show was really clever. Each character is represented by a type of instrument and the way the characters appear and interact on the screen determines how the instruments interact with eachother.
Pretty simple idea, but hard to execute - think Peter and The Wolf type composing.

>Watching or caring about this show when Houseki no Kuni exists

it looks gay as shit

why you troll and post the gayest image you can find on steven universe?

Probably? Oh come on. She's an obvious Pajeet.

>had 2nd show
what????

The show is pretty gay. I don't think anyone who watches it would dispute that. The gem race all look like women and act like women but are supposed to be agender.

Funny since there is no such thing as agender in humans or anthropomorphizations because it is just not possible to do. It always comes out either more male or more female, unless it's robotic and non-human acting.

What? The only cartoon related thing I watch is Bojack Horseman. Never had so many feels man.

It's propaganda meant to sexually confuse an entire generation of children and convince them to worship Jews.

>libertarian values
>pacifism
fag