See this flag?

see this flag?

this is my "I wont pay for your fucking wall" flag

go bitch about it

Probably because you have no money

that's actually our main reason desu

Be prepared to have even less

The cartels have plenty...don't lie, burrito-nugget.

We'll just hit you in trade. Take it from you. Don't worry about it.

Remittance confiscation soon

Reducing foreign aid sent to Mexico would be able to fund the wall. Mexico would indirectly pay for the wall.

*Takes half of Mexican territory*

Why are there so many Mexicans? Fucking Autists

Sucks we didn't take all of it and kick the Mexicans into Guatemala.

Please. The territory taken in the Mexican cession was hardly densely populated.

Also, I'd be happy to pay for the wall. Removing Mexicans will pay for itself, they're a money sink.

I'll give you 20 dollars to mow my lawn

Neither texas nor the southwest were EVER mexican territory you fucking spic faggot. The spanish claimed it, but you mutt retards couldn't survive there, which is why the spanish government paid white americans to move there instead. You literally couldn't hack it. The land is not yours by right of property, nor by right of conquest. It is ours, and always will be, and if we go, then it will die, because you retards STILL lack what it takes.

Yeah we won't pay a nickle.
And we will continue to make tunnels and use trebuchets to throw our meth across the border. Burgers got btfo'd

The US should annex Mexico and go full Duterte on the drug cartels.

No. Mexico isn't bad because of the cartels, it's bad for the same reason it has always been bad: mexicans are retards

"Everyone loses their land eventually"
-user 2016

Usually not for lack of trying. Not so in America!

When we seize all remittances to Mexico you will.

Spooky.jpg

Doesn't really matter since everyone who flies it will on the spic side of the wall by the time it gets built.

You're mad about indios going back.

Make Mexico Retarded Again

Imagine all the indio leeches being forced back eating insects in the streets and begging.

Maybe somebody should kill them instead of catapulting them over here. Should've been done years ago you fucking indio.

Mexico is going to completely fuck up the US agricultural sector if the US pulls out of NAFTA. Mexico is a huge buyer of US agricultural products that they can obtain from places like Brazil, Argentina, Canada, and Australia instead.

>trebuchets to throw our meth across the border.

Chinks are out competing you on providing meth to the USA these days.

Just don't trip over any severed heads on the way over

Flag of a failed state. Failed people. Nice beaches in Mexico. Very sad.

we're gonna impose a 10 percent tax on all money transfers to ole mexico, paco.
you will pay for the wall.

think of the wages going up and all the empty houses that will have to be filled on D-Day2.0