How do fast food workers expect $15 an hour when they can’t even put a piece of bread the right way on a sandwich for...

How do fast food workers expect $15 an hour when they can’t even put a piece of bread the right way on a sandwich for fucks sake

gibs me dats

theyre niggers

dumbass forgot my bacon on my bacon cheeseburger this weekend but still wrapped the sandwich in paper with "bacon cheeseburger" written on it. Thankfully we get to see all these people lose their jobs in the next 5-10 years to automation

because they don't like living in poverty?

A.I worker bots will cancel out higher minimum wage side effects, liberals will continue to bitch about things they don't understand. 'Tis the circle of life OP.

>can't afford real food
>talks shit about people making shit food

Kel

They don't have the requisite skills to avoid poverty.

They're entitled fucks. They seriously believe they're entitled to their job, and its always customers being unreasonable assholes when they receive bad service. But if you try to fire them "please massah I have kids n shit I gotta feed". Should've got a fuckin career than you dirty fat nigger or at the very least learn how to construct a fuckin subway sandwich.

you almost made a point

Sometimes a dude just wants a sausage egg and cheese on a bagel at 11pm

Then they should get a better job?

Lol. I only eat at fastfood once every 3 days and I never leave the drivethru without checking my order. 8/10 times they fuck up. Why in the fuck they think they deserve to earn $15 an hour is fucking beyond me.

Reminds me of when I went to McDonalds and ordered a quarter pound cheeseburger.....the bottom bun wasn't there.

Went back to the counter and gave me a new burger altogether rather than just getting a bottom bun for it.

user, they will be replaced by robots that never make mistakes like forgeting to put bacon on burgers, calling in sick, not showing up. At max these chucklefucks aren't worth more than $10 an hour, and that is if they aren't fuckups.

2 quarter pounders for the price of 1!

>tfw I work part time and make 11 canadacuck dollars per hour
>tfw niggers working in mcdonalds in the us are making around double my wage

How much do you make working at Chik Flia? I wonder never had a bad order. I bet they pay well but OP the answer to your question is kind of a difficult one. If the place is full of white people doing the job paying them more will in fact effect there willingness to do better at there job. However I know that realistically hardly any white person works at fast food anymore. So I do not give a shit.

Nah they took back the old one.

FUCKERS

What the fuck are they going to do with a spare burger w/o a bun? It's not like you're going to give it to a customer, since if they were going to do that they might as well give it back to you. Unless this was in a 'diverse' area where people are stupid, I doubt this

You probably gave them a bad look so they messed up your food.

I'm glad fast food workers are losing their jobs, it's a subhuman job for subuman people.

Real men do office jobs or manual labor.

i actually when they mess up my order. i get the corrected order for free and get to keep my mistaken order

>workers paud $15 across the board
>profits of companies soar from.new income of consumers instead of corporate investors
>???? Profit
Economy would grow if wages were risen.

Henry ford saw if more of his workers were paid more they could afford gis product.

ahhh, the sweet taste of america. you haven't lived until you've seen someone's entire grocery order go to the trash just because they left or couldn't pay, every last thing, straight in the bin

Better, smarter people will replace all of the niggers and retarded illegals.

>tfw chad landscaper who makes $15/hr and about to get a job in a lumber mill making $19/hr

hahahhahah

If minimum wage was $15 most companies would fire non essentials bettering the economy.

>job in a lumber mill
you will literaly be replaced by a machine in your lifetime. how much are you looking forward to it?

I mean, this is a shit thread, but I understand your point. A couple weeks ago, I went to McDonald's, I went 2 times. Both times I got a #1 (Big Mac and fries) both times my Big Mac came layered like this top bun, NOTHING, middle bun, beef patty and toppings, beef patty and toppings, bottom bun.
I was a bit miffed, but since all the ingredients were present, I just rearranged them myself. But I am at a complete loss on how they would fuck that up not once, but twice. Who knows how many sup par Big Macs were served between my two visits. It's their signature burger, it's not complicated, and it's not like they're giving them away for free. I have no idea how a fuckup of this magnitude could be allowed to take place. No Bump.

Shit. I don't even make $15/hr after working at Walmart for the past 13 years.

>working at Walmart for the past 13 years

how are you even still alive?

Fast food workers and young kids in general have the worst attitudes at work these days. God damn insurgent behind the counter. They must all realize how eternally fucked they all are. Sad!

I can't wait for the robo flippers, the orders are going to be correct again.

Faggot ass managers expect way too fucking much

>pay ford prices
>expect a porsce

The most annoying fast food burger fuckup that I've ever had, that was not just forgetting parts of my order was at Wendy's. I went to one once, and got a Double Stack. Instead of giving me two beef patties they just gave me one, and folded it in half to sort of make it look like it was two. No bump.

Been at Walmart for 6 and make nearly $19, get your shit together.

It's just a temporary job for a year. Besides, I'm not going to be working with machines just moving/loading lumber which is something they'll need until they fully automate the factories and lumber doesn't make enough money to justify that.

I literally got a raise to $15/hr after 2 months landscaping because I worked so hard, and I was a fat NEET when I started. Consider suicide if you cannot achieve in 13 years what a fat neet loser did in 2 months.

I don't understand the question. I just punch in, get my 40 hours a week and that's it.

Did you know: over 100,000 people have been with the company for 10 years or more?

Must be in North Dakota or something. No promotions here. Only seen 3-4 go to days and they're right back on overnights within six months. This is, unfortunately, the best I will ever have it.

Glad you made it. Can't say the same for myself.

For the love of god, google Khan Academy. It’s a school that will teach you coding for free. Devote your free time to educating yourself so I don’t get stuck footing your bill when you’re to poor to retire or take care of your health insurance or at least try to become a manager and seek salary / benefits in Service if you’re ambitions are that weak

Nigger taco bell worker detected

of course you can't. Lemme guess, manlet right? Typical low test manlet behaviour.

>coding
I'm not a woman or a shitskin who is flummoxed by indoor plumbing.

>Did you know: over 100,000 people have been with the company for 10 years or more?
im sure they all are low level employees for fucking walmart
walmart is a fucking summer job. if your life stops there, let it end once and for all

>at work yesterday morning
>boss said he was making a food run and asked what I wanted from mcdicks
>told him I didn't care
>he repeated his question
>told him anything is fine it all gives me diarrhea anyway
>he says to remember I said anything is fine
>shows up half an hour later
>hands me a huge plastic bowl like beef broccoli comes in from Chinese places
>there's a single slice of a hard boiled egg in it
>ask what the fuck is this
>boss says "you said anything is fine. read the tag"
>he ordered a sausage, egg, and cheese mcmuffin without the sausage, cheese, or english muffin
>immediately imagined the nigger's confusion when receiving and assembling this order
>haven't laughed like that in a while

>North Dakota

Nope. You just have to not suck ass, let them know you want to move up and not be a complete idiot and you'll move up.

I've seen hundreds of people turnover in those 6 years. The people working at Walmart aren't bad people, or necessarily stupid, but they work there because they don't bother to put any effort into their lives.

hhahahahaha holy shit

reminds me of the time i put bacon on a muslim's pizza

they are in poverty pulling stupid shit like this

saw a mcdie do it to a muslims burger. the rage and flying burger that followed him taking a full bite of bacon was legendary. that mcdie is my favorite nigger after john coltrane

mine didn't notice because I was stealthy, I wasn't chad enough to go full out with it.

>tfw fired a year later because my gay nigger manager got angry at me

I already woek 5-7 hours for free every week. Not sure what else more I can do.

>What the fuck are they going to do with a spare burger w/o a bun?

Most fast food places throw it away. Many fast food chains in Burgerland are absolutely autistic about messed up orders; employees can't eat them, you can't just give them to the customer for free, you can't give them to the homeless. You have to write it down and log all the fuck-ups. They don't want employees deliberately putting pickles on a no-pickle order "on accident" so they've got a couple of free quarter pounders at the end of the shift.

When you're dealing in an industry that has profit margins of literally pennies for a sandwich, losing 30-40 cents worth of ingredients pisses them off. (Though they make it all back on fries and drinks, which is all profit all the time.)

Not everyone can go to fucking uni some people cant learn

>>he ordered a sausage, egg, and cheese mcmuffin without the sausage, cheese, or english muffin
>>immediately imagined the nigger's confusion when receiving and assembling this order
That's a fucking gay ass prank.

You could easily do "Cheeseburger no cheese, Iced Tea no ice".

Fucking cmon

they just dont want people always playing with their food to get two... you received a mistake? have what you asked for.. nothing more nothing less. otherwise they will get abused

Seriously... this isn't rocket science. It's not even welding tier. It's making a fucking sandwich. It's more or less the same exact sandwich all fucking day long with slight variations in toppings.

Ordered a cheeseburger the other day. Got home, no cheese.

>working for free
Why? I remember they tried that shit on me and I quit on the spot, got hired the next day at the hardware store next door. I work hard, but I don't work for free.

it's not food safe to fuck with food a customer has already touched

in those 5 seconds it took him to check and see there isn't a bottom bun he could have smeared every inch of his food his aids and poop

Because I don't have a HS diploma and no place will match my current wage. There's really no where for me to go.

He was pranking me with a weird order, and the dindu got some splash damage. I could order a mcdouble without meat or a bacon cheeseburger with cheese on the side if I really wanted to mess with them

What's this working for free shit? Does Walmart actually try making employees work for free?

>waaah no cheese
jesus christ
most blue pill thing i read all day
those places get insanely busy
mistakes happen god forbid someone forgot your precious cheese you fatass neet

no dude, burger flipper really are that retarded, usually because they're shitskins.

I laugh at all the dumbass entitled retards that don't understand why orders get wrong.
Protip: Let's see you make literally thousands a burgers a day, making a single one at a minute each, all the while some fat ass lard like you is foaming at the mouth that he can't get his fucking human and meat patty 3 seconds after you order it; and see how well YOU do.

>Working at Walmart
>13 years

God damn you suck, I have been working in my field ever since I got out of college 9 years ago and I make $25 an hour aka $52000 a year, What TF is wrong with you, Skippy? Who helped you get online to type your post come to think of it

And roboflippers won't spit into your food for asking them to slow down so you can understand their broken English.

I seriously fucking hate it when my Egg McMuffin with sausage has the sausage like halfway off the sandwich.. Seriously how do you fuck that up? Great thread.

I usually eat half of it first. Then I'll go in and explain how it's wrong and expect them to fix it.

Hey, you waste my time? I should get 50% extra.

Omg that would make me rage flip tables. People that lazy don't deserve to live.

Inflation.
They're not making more, you're just getting poorer.

>American cuisine

Especially since how as time goes by McDs reduces the diameter of those sausage patties, when I was a kid in the 1980s the patty was nearly the diameter of the hamburgers, nowadays they are barely larger than a drink coaster. That's (((Ronald))) for ya

Sure they do, have you worked fast food before? US 'poverty' is a joke. I worked FF out of high school while working on my degree and a lot of my coworkers were poor single moms and minorities. Most of them had new phones, a decent 2003+ car, decent clothes, and nearly all were completely obese implying they could easily afford food. They all had housing too, most just didn't care enough to get better jobs or higher pay because they met their most basic needs. Basic needs that 95% of the world can't even meet. They like living in poverty man, that's why the don't move up, they're content with where they are.

Heh seriously? Most companies do. It starts with cutting breaks short and ends with class action lawsuits :)

God doesn't forbid it, management does. What if I just forget to pay the full price?

>Only once every 3 days
>only

That's a lot of fast food, you fat piece of garbage

>self-hating American
Eat yer damn nuggets nigger.

>finished assoc. at 19 yo
>$25hr at 20 yo

feels good man especially when my expenses are nearly nothing

they get orders wrong all the time or forget to put things in the bags where i live its pretty annoying

>living in a country where they don't serve eggs, beef, cheese, and bread

I'm a believer in karma so you probably had it coming OP

There's a demand for more hard-working individuals in various trades where one can make a decent living. Instead, these people expect to be overpaid for unskilled labour that will soon be taken over by machines.

Can someone tell me when the terms "to go" and "for here" switched places?

I have no problem with those things. It's more that I don't eat synthetic poison (((foods))).

I don’t like wiping my ass.

REMINDER IGNORANT BIGOTS

$15 minimum wage is for single mothers who cant be bothered to work afull time job because kids are allegedly a full time job

Yes, I own a house and drive a Benz. I don't scramble from week to week hoping to god that I can pay all my bills, afford to eat and keep gas in my car either. It was all about shit like that before college.

>be me
>be an ass to a ghetto drive through attendant because she had such thick Ebonics you literally had no idea what she was saying
>after receiving food, take a sip of water
>feel something on your tongue
>remove lid to find a fistful of pubic hair
>see niggeress laughing
>throw water back through window wiping tongue on shirt while cursing
>get arrested later that day for assault

What's your Assoc. degree in? I majored in CNC programming.

>My job is so hard
>Assemble sandwiches
>Order specified on monitor
>Still fuck up after thousands of burgers a day
>Still can't assemble sandwiches correctly
Sorry I have to say this, but no one seems to have told you yet. You may be mentally impaired.

Did she look like this?

I don't have $10k upfront annually for community college, nor do I have a high school diploma to be allowed into such institutions.

>Who helped you get online to type your post come to think of it
It's not that difficult to make a post, solve a captcha, and press submit.

we are not far from all that being done by machine...mcDonalds specifically is ready to drop most "kitchen" workers

itt: entitled losers who don't know how to cook and complain about fast food workers

damn that saggy bitch would accidentally flash a nigger trying to reach the top shelf

Instead of working 5-7 hours a week for free, work 5-7 hours a week on getting a HSD or GED?

>I don't have $10k upfront annually for community college
Where in the world does community college cost $10k/year, or want it up front?

www.fafsa.ed.gov, user.