It’s okay to be white

I printed some it’s okay to be white posters/flyers. I am in high school, and don’t know where in the high school to put the posters/flyers without gettin in trouble if I get caught. Should I just put them in bathroom stalls and above urinals?

Get caught. Redpill everyone who hears about the kid getting punished for saying its ok to be white. They cant hit you with any real consequences for such a harmless statement anyway, but there will be an initial overreaction where they dig themselves a hole.

Stalls are always good IRL shitposting locations.
Good luck user.

Repost your question there

Put them on telephone poles near the school
Dont get caught.

white people have no souls

NOT this. Leaf just wants to laugh at a burger getting branded a racist the rest of his life.

Bathroom stall during after hours or very, very early. Would be legendary if you just covered a whole stall with the shit.

wOAH SO BRAVE oh my god SUCH BRAVE truly a hero of our times

don't listen to this leaf, you're still young don't ruin your reputation if you can. remember NEVER reveal your powerlevel

I want to...but if it becomes some huge fucking ordeal in my town do you think they'll go through the trouble of looking at security cameras and shit to find me?

What is this it’s okay to be white shit I keep seeing?

t. lazy nigger

it's okay to be white user

Don't do the crime unless you can do the time.

>Post "It's OK to be white." flyers.
>5 words, no more, no less so it's as mild as possible.
>Wait for liberal chimpout
>????????
>PROFIT!

Wear clothes you wouldn't usually wear, make sure you wear a hoodie and keep it on. Don't look up at the camera and make sure you don't frequent the place already.

It's that easy to avoid cameras. Just make sure never to wear those clothes again.

White people have been oppressed for so long, it really is their time -- we should move aside.

Post them. If we don't start campaigning we'll never win.

You won't get in trouble faggot.

>make sure you don't frequent the place already.
THIS THIS AND THIS
Don;t shit(post) where you eat.

If you are that dumb you should be in the library kid if a nigger caught you sounds like he'd wreck yer shit

>it really is their time -- we should move aside.
It is. And it has always been.
Step aside, nigger.

>afraid to even express publicly that they don't hate themselves
Cowards. What punishment realistically could this merit. If any, it would be on the local news as an outrage.

Have some pride OP

gtfo shill, this has nothing to do with KKK.
and no, its not a crime to say "its okay to be white". That's not hate speech.

Wear a burqa cause no face, no case

your school probably has enough cameras to figure out its you doing it OP, be careful, they will destroy peoples lives for harmless shit these days. tread with extreme caution if you are committed. godspeed