How important is Reddit in the brainwashing of the next generation?

How important is Reddit in the brainwashing of the next generation?

I read that they get over 200 million unique visits a month, and by largely impressionable youth.

Are they a blue pilling factory for the left?

these skeletons are spooky man

its ease of access correlates with its simple content. the only people coming out of subreddits such as /r/politics are a new generation of leftist tin foil hatters that make early 2000s 9/11 tin foil hatters look smart. everyone else from that subreddit (and site in general) will probably move on to Sup Forums or a more free platform once their interests are no longer satiated with simplicity. all men hunger for knowledge. the pursuit of it is what keeps most of us here

But /r/politics dwarfs Sup Forums in terms of unique views

They have way more reach unfortunately

I-i gguess its all over

/thread

so that's why Bernie became president?

its a site run by jews that bans anyone who says the truth about jews.

that site is basically DOA.

We need to start our own site to fill the vacuum for normies where they can call out jews.

At some point it has a reverse effect. When one side is constantly telling you that you should hate yourself just for being yourself, the other side will become attractive by default

People who are really working out of Soros $18 billion money.
Hey can you tell me how I can be employed? I am people of color and I spend 3-4 hours shit posting in /pol. So if I get some money I will post for your agenda. I can get couple of more hands for free. Pls contact me at this email.
[email protected]

is another place to shitpost for free

there is no hope, may as well give up fighting guys. Idk about you but I for one think reddit has already won, they are just our intellectual superiors.

Cya later guys, Rick and Morty just came on so I won't be able to reply. Need to switch off my mind for a while rather than see the truth.

either you're a shill or just stupid
same solution either way

so? i just said it's because their content is simple. even their conspiracies. it's simple minded. the only people coming out of that place are FOLLOWERS. we are leaders

Tbh Sup Forums is pretty much edgy reddit nowadays.

>brainwashing
>largely impressionable youth
>being retards

I see no difference between Reddit and ?pol/ in this case.

Can another white male carrying the same sign as him punch him?

they can keep trying
that's the point of Sup Forums now is anyway
a redpill trap for shills & bluepills
while we do our work elsewhere to infiltrate thier groups and have them all at each others throats which isn't hard since the left naturally eats its own anyway
but it's still best to speed it up before they do too much damage

the left is truly insane. today convinced me of that

now i know some of it is Sup Forums trolling itself with the news of the day but overall im looking in the news and across the internet and its like 1944 watching germans high fiving all over the place that the Red Army is on its way to save them. MKUltra is the ONE meme i will never buy into but if you told me that the liberals have been mass brainwashed I would fuckin believe it.

>the_mueller

Just imagine that Sup Forums influenced all of that

I deleted every reddit..

You guys should start threads on Reddit with the word Jews in them,

Today,
for example,
John Edwards Was Selling his house, but nobody will buy it from him!

Just an idea, but screw Reddit