How would you fix taxes Sup Forums?

How would you fix taxes Sup Forums?

I'd get rid of them.

Double individual income tax rate for top 2 bracket

Remove corporate income tax

>"This isnt mine. Its from the company. I can barely gain minimum wage."
> - ᶠᵒʳᵇᵉˢ ᵗᵒᵖ 10

both of you are fags, just get rid of medicare, social security, and welfare shit, and now you shave off 65% off everyone's taxes instead of having it go to useless shit

Remove 100% of boomerbux

They have destroyed the country, they don't deserve it.

>No taxes on those earning less than $20,000/year
>New tax bracket for income over $1,000,000/year plus
>New tax bracket for income over $1,000,000,000/year plus

>No sales tax
>No more welfare except for food assistance, which is now distributed from special stores that only serve those with food ration cards. Cardholders can be issued several pounds of flour, meat, bread, and cheese each month instead of getting prepaid cards that are spent on energy drinks and other garbage
>Compulsory vasectomies/hysterectomies/chemical sterilization for repeat violent offenders.
>Option of $25,000 lump payment for those with food ration cardholders to receive permanent vasectomies/hysterectomies/chemical sterilization.

Eliminage military.

It’s simple. Just destroy the Fed. With Federal Income tax gone everything would be fine.

The Fair Tax

You forgot to close the borders. Otherwise shitskins will invade in hoarded trying to get some gibsmedats.

The rest goes to paying off the debt.

Taxation is theft. The only ethical option is to make them voluntary:

We no longer wait for the government to write it's own budget, we do it for them with Kickstarter type accounts where people donate to individual budget line-items. If funds aren't donated, the people didn't want them bad enough.

Lots of good ideas, BUT this completely eliminates the class of menial labor workers. Now suddenly no one wants to work food service, stock shelves, run deliveries, answer customer service requests, etc. Sure some of this can and will be automated, but trying to get help with a specific request and being limited to the touch tone options is aggravating enough for me to stop using a service.

I wouldn't.

Yes goyim, we totally need the army to liberate more countries and spread freedom. It's the american way!

Abolish taxes. Also, abolish money. You're assigned your job, do it or die. Government provides everything.

Healthcare savings accounts and cut it in half. People need to be responsible for their own health. The same with social security, make ss accounts and fade it out of existence. People need to save for their own fucking retirements. That's more than half the budget. Military spends way too much for all the money we have already spent on equipment. Sure they need maintenance but withdraw troops from overseas.

>literally communism...
I'd personally assassinate you if you ever came to power, btw.
t. Ukrainian

Hopefully your job would be to kill yourself

Zero dollars for Medicare etc., Social Security, and Income Security.

All problems in our country solved before I even got out of bed.

this

Get rid of everything except military & veterans benefits. L I T E R A L L Y fixed.

how does eliminating taxes on menial workers make their life harder? Or are you talking about the soft eugenics?

Plenty of people will continue to be born who work these jobs. Being in menial labor doesn't mean your parents are violent criminals or so stupid and shortsighted that they'd take money to be sterilized. It usually just means you're young, inexperienced, or needed a temporary job quick to pay the bills.

Replace all existing taxes with Capital Gains Tax and Land Value Tax. For the latter, your personal place of residence can be deducted.

I want to reduce the burden on everyday working citizens as much as possible, but fuck landlords and shareholders. If anyone deserves to pay for improvements to society its the people profiting from just sitting on capital and renting it out.

Socialize all production and eliminate income tax entirely.

MUH ROADS!!!!

lol Japan

Your country would collapse in 2 days