Who is Next to Go Down?

Tony Podesta

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/how-much-time-trump-spending-trump-properties-n753366
sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/robert-mueller-most-powerful-man-in-washington/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most likely, yes. And the Podesta boys know it.

Kushner, guaranteed.

Loretta

One of the Kushner kucks

>HURR DURR KUSHNER
Jew, your nose is showing.

Tony and John pedosta.

Fuck off shills. We're so sick of your absolute bullshit, what difference does it make? Go make peace with your families. You people are finished.

Mueller as his investigation is a big waste of money.

If all he is going to do is chase down tax fraud the IRS can handle it.

9 months of investigation

>one of the indictments is a guy Trump fired and
>another is a Democrat fundraiser who hangs pedo art in his living room

k

Well, Tony Podesta's actions earlier today is a good indicator that he's shitting bricks. He calls an emergency meeting at the Podesta Group and announces he's resigning, effective immediately. That train of events sure sent up a red flag for me. What is he got to hide?

>hur dur i disagree so that means hes a shill

remember when Sup Forums wasn't filled with bitches?

I do, it's sad to see so many of you beta normie fucks take over

We riding this train all the way to the end of Israel

Mueller is there to hurt Trump and his associates. Nothing more.

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't infested with so many Leaf Fag shit posters? I do!

Both Podestas

ISRAEL IS FUCKIGN FINISHED!!!

Will this be the one meme that checks them all?

>Mueller as his investigation is a big waste of money.
Meanwhile Trump has spent 100 days this year at his resorts (most days playing golf) with full SS security, causing the SS to run out of money. Not to mention using Aiir Force One travels to play golf.

One meme to check them all, one meme to find them. One meme to gather them all, and with indictments bind them...

That's not true. They said it wasn't because of the golf. I'd bet it's because of antifa trying to kill him lol

Sauce or STFU, faggot...

kushner and trumpskyovichnya

stone is a gimme

> remember when Sup Forums wasn't filled with bitches?

Confirmed new to /pol and therefore a shill.

>>another is a Democrat fundraiser who hangs pedo art in his living room
George Papadopoulos was a Trump adviser and was arrested by the FBI and plead guilty. Rick Gates was also a Trump adviser and close friend of Paul Manafort. Who both were also arrested.

WINRAR!

I'll believe that when I see it, that's a big fish right there.

presidential security is excessive.

prime ministers/presidents of nuclear armed european countries don't travel with as much security as the US president does.

Fine with me.

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/how-much-time-trump-spending-trump-properties-n753366

because all the europoor fuhrers are marxists. all assassins are leftist. no security needed.

he'll be putting on his red shoes to dance the blues.

Dis da truf rite here. Dem boys be takin 2 scoops n shit

Loretta

Flynn and Kushner are next. They indicted Manafort in order to potentially flip him to provide stronger cases against Flynn and Kushner.

Guess we can thank Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, and Kennedy for that security. Which is why he should stop leaving DC every weekend. It's cheaper to protect someone in a secure place like the WH.

>The 27 times Donald Trump tweeted about Barack Obama playing golf too much
sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf

kys

Nasty Bastard Company as a legit source of news and info? Pulllleease!

Looks like the unfolding Clinton/FusionGPS/FBI/Uranium-1 narrative is driving Mueller to act on a different timetable than he planned. As facts become public, people involved start changing their behavior, and Mueller has to worry about destruction of evidence and people syncing up their stories, not to mention the political risk that optics of what he's doing looks worse and worse as Clinton's behavior is uncovered.... Congress might shut it down if this thing turns into a Cat 5 scandal.

So Mueller has to start moving his chess pieces and the investigation changes into another phase. Which is what is now happening. But the clock is ticking as the Clinton storm grows...

Checked and keked

Muellers goona get kicked out some leaked info out which is against the law

I don no why u b mad boi I help?

You can't even spell advisor you fucking idiot.

You asked for the source, I gave it to you. Since it isn't Alex Jones or RT, you feel you can attack it. Be sure to speak up when you find a false date. Otherwise, "STFU, faggot...".

Oh but it's so much more than tax fraud, user. Did you even read the list of charges?

Why you hiding your flag?

Eat a dick.

>muh Clinton
The election is done, user. Get over it.

Hey Anons -- Does anyone remember how Manafort got hooked into Trump? Has anyone seen the backstory on who suggested Manafor replace Corey Lewandowski?

Seems to me this is an interesting question now that we begin to see that Manafort had deep ties to Podesta Group, and that both Manafort and Podesta Group had connections to Russian influencers.

All we need is a concrete connection between the Podesta Group and FusionGPS and then things would get REALLY interesting...

But really -- Who was it that told Trump that Manafort was the shit? I want to know and take a look at THAT person's connections....

don is unironically slaying Satan and gave his daughter to do it.

>defending the Semite-in-chief
Disgusting

Well, based on Tony Podesta's reactions to the news of Manafort's indictment, I would have to say there's going to be some interesting revelations come to light sooner or later. All roads are pointing to Podesta right now, and from there, the links can only lead back to Hillary.

What you want m8? Kys

Flynn, Page and Kushner for sure.

>I WAS BEING RETARDED ON PURPOSE GUYS
>I'M NOT REALLY RETARDED
k m8

In a surprise twist, it will be Huma based on discrepancies between her story and the findings of Mueller's investigation. She will have been essentially set up by hilldawg.

Check my digitz and post yfw you will never hold her and feel her melt against you and abandon her fears as she gets lost in your strength.

Bumpino for Loretta

>77
>Check my digitz
Welp

Loretta!

Kushner, Roger Stone and Flynn will be the next guys to go down.

>Podesta but her emails hurr durr faget

Hillary will never ever face charges

But that cocksucker Kushner and smug little mafioso Donald Jr. They're going down. Dad to the rescue though with a pardon for muh boy

when's the next indictment getting handed down??

what's /pol think on time frame

riiiiiiiight fag

Carter Page, just look at him blabbering on tv.
Or Flynn, he didn't disclose his foreign agent status too.

>b-but 4d chess, ourguy and shit

Imagine being this deluded

Get ready for Saturday.

imagine posting with a meme flag and anyone taking you seriously.

>pardon
Mueller won't let them get away with that shit. He's working with the NY AG to file state charges as well, which Trump can't pardon.

>But that cocksucker Kushner and smug little mafioso Donald Jr. They're going down
This is going to be a long 7 years and some change for you.

he'll take down Podesta and go after Trump

fucking good

as far as Trump's current admin is concerned kushner the person I think was a terrible choice and has no business being there

and that's not including the fact he's a jew

>You people are finished.
bro Trump is done, Mueller is likely skull and bones, he's sworn in to protect those people, Trump is not in the club and this is a coup, they will lean on him until he resigns and they are super fucking dangerous

truth does not matter, law does not matter,

they own the media and want him gone, they didn't like that JFK shit

Trump will have to fart out a miracle to prevent the coup is successful timeline from happening

very unlikely

Could papadopoulos be a plant for crooked hillary?

I thought that resignation was telling too, user

>long 7 years

Trump won't be on the ballot in 2020.

Federal inmates can't run for office.

At least you are no longer saying that Hillary was getting indicted like in the weekend. That shit was sad.

hm, who could it be
tony "the molesta" podesta steps down from his firm amid more investigations. top headline.
hmmm who could it possibly be
i have no idea

drain the fucking swamp

AIPAC won't exist in 2018. Israel won't be a country

Digits don't lie

>Federal inmates can't run for office.
they won't do that, bad to set it into existence for the future

It was confirmed in previous thread Lynch will be in a pinch.

>be trump
>in new york realestate
>billions of shekels
>daughter litterally married to the leader of the illuminati
>not skull and bones
kek

The sevens dont lie

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

Weve been comped. Mods are opposition. Mods have permabanned my alter ego for posting a pizza related killshot.

Im unleashing a palingenisis and now you all are to be the recipients of gods divine will and power. The time is now for you to transcend into being warriors of light.

Any opposition to God will succumb to terminal brain cancer.

Deus Vult +

I recognize the name but I'm sick of jewgle datamining my search history, quick rundown on who that is?

that's quite the tweet

Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Gates are all great singers I hear

President can't be prosecuted until after he is impeached.

Podesta the molesta

mfw

Tony , stepping away ?...

former attorney general under Obama

no shit, sherlock

>Federal inmates can't run for office.
So I guess it really won't ever be #HerTurn?

cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/robert-mueller-most-powerful-man-in-washington/index.html
crazy.

Der Fuhrer will resign before impeachment just like Tricky Dick and Pence will pull a Gerald Ford and pardon him.