WTF is this guy doing?

> Appointed by (((Rosenstein))) to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election
>Months tick by, absolutely nothing to show for it
> Indicts Paul Manafort on charges relating to dealings with Ukraine 10+ years ago. Completely outside of the scope of the investigation.

Is he just getting desperate and had to feed the press something to divert the news cycle away from the Uranium One revelations?

Or is he really /ourguy/ and is about to work the way up the chain through the Podesta group?

Honestly I'm not buying this 4D chess larp shit, occam's razor says he just can't find shit relating to the election so he had to make a move to make it look like the investigation isn't a giant waste of time nothingburger.

He's gonna nail Flynn on jaywalking charges.

He indicted the Podesta Group. Fucking amazes me you idiots STILL don't know what's going on.

/pol is like little baby, making noise don't know what to do

Manafort had an anxiety related laughter burst in court meaning hes caving under pressure and will soon sing everything about trump. Mueller knows his stuff this is some al capone style takedown

Sick reference bro

You're dumb or haven't been paying attention. It was revealed a Trump associate was indicted for lying to the FBI about his attempt to set up a Russian meeting with the Trump campaign. More importantly, it was revealed that he's been "cooperating" with their investigation for months.

Manafort is being indicted for his dealings with a pro-Putin Ukranian. The link between it and the Russia story is more than tenuous.

>a Trump associate was indicted for lying to the FBI about his attempt to set up a Russian meeting with the Trump campaign
A US college professor who was born in Russia. This is a chargeable offense, but Hillary paying a foreign intelligence officer and the Russian government for information used to influence the campaign is just "opposition research," right? Shill.

today i will remind them

Disgusting how they treated Flynn in retrospect. Working class kid who dedicated his entire life to the service of the US, and they used this fake pissgate dossier to wiretap his phone. Then Susan Rice leaked it to the press, destroying his reputation and professional life, even though he didn't even do anything unethical let alone illegal.

>WTF is this guy doing?
Exactly what he was tasked to do.

Drag out the investigation for as long as possible and go after as many of the Trump campaign associates as possible. Give the MSM and the left enough of a bone that they can claim victory and be vindicated on their claims against Trump and his campaign.

Of course, Trump is still president and the charges are not "Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election and here is the solid proof" but the MSM and left does not need such a charge to continue their anti-Trump push for the next few years.

TL;DR: Mueller is there to harm Trump and his associates both past and present. He is doing the job he was asked to do.

Again, you are dumb or not paying attention. Guy attempted to hide the fact that he was a member of the Trump campaign when he spoke with who the FBI apparently believes to be Russian spies. I'm going to trust that the FBI didn't bring Papodopolous in to talk about an innocuous conversation with an innocuous professor who happens to be Russian.

Besides, the more important point here is that the guy has been cooperating with the investigation for MONTHS, meaning he's basically been an informant.

Oh? oppo research is back to being treason?
You do realize the guy was working for Shitlery and O'nigger amd the Kremlin via Fusion GPS, no? It was a sting and guess who is getting stung? Trump refused any of his overtures and immediately reported it to white hats in the (((fbi))). Tick tock brockboi pedos.

N E W F L A G
E
W
F
L
A
G

Bump

See: pic related. @USNJack has exposed tis whole thing as a MB plot.

Investigations take months you fucking idiot. He's done investigating and it's time to prosecute. Trump voters are the biggest fucking retards on the planet.

How are all of these leakers always on pol and on time, feelsgoodman. I shall start the countdown to party day.

Its Tony Podesta's taste in art bro. Fuck I can't even post Tony Podesta's 9th floor art or I get b& here for cheese pizza.

We need mass executions. Starting with 80% of the democrat party and 60% of the Republican rino uniparty.

(((Rosenstein))).

Trump will learn a valuable lesson he likely knows but willfully forgets for his kike children.

Never trust a Jew.

> other sealed cases...