If you still support Trump...

If you still support Trump, conservatism or Americanism after it was proven today that our president colluded with a foreign dictatorship, don't ever consider yourself a patriot, you un American scum.

Sincerely, a proud redditor and liberal patriot.

Trump wasn't mentioned at all. You're a faggot.

>after it was proven today that our president colluded with a foreign dictatorship
[Citation needed]

bumpin' bc these pol faggots have no idea the shit show orangutan has gotten himself into

MANAFORT
what was he charged with
when did it happen
who was he working for at the time

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP HAS BEEN COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA WHEN WAS THIS WTF I VOTED FOR HIM

[citation needed]

Yes goys, don't support trump anymore. Believe in the collusion goys

Liberal patriot lmao you people are bunch of pedophiles and antifa

Pic related

>unamerican
good, i hate this country and everything it stands for

Guys I'm seriously freaking the fuck out. I really didn't think they could pin anything on Trump but they clearly have. He will be indicted any day now, Pence will step down, Ryan will declare Hillary as his VP, then Ryan will step down. Hillary will be President within a few months and everything will be crashing down around us. All of the undocumented citizens we tried to deport will be looking for us, BLM will be looking for us, Antifa will be looking for us, and there will be no where to hide. Christ man, why the fuck did we try to start an American Nazi party by voting Republican?! I feel like such an idiot. I'm planning to draft a formal letter of apology on behalf of all Sup Forums. I would like for everyone to sign it with your real names. It's time to come clean guys. We also need to turn in all of our guns, if I had any myself I would lead the way but I'm here to help anyone that needs an extra hand carrying theirs. There will be collection centers in urban areas to expedite the process. Several BLM members have volunteered to coordinate these efforts. Don't worry about girlfriends or wives, I'm leaving mine in the hands of my neighbor, DéShuan. He was an Obama supporter but it's time for us to put the past behind us and come together as a nation. Hopefully, we can finally heal if Trump hands over the nuclear codes.

>it was proven today that our president colluded with a foreign dictatorship
When did that happen? I don't recall seeing that in the news anywhere.

Why are merifats so fucking stupid? They would accelerate the country towards civil war all for clicks and ratings?

Just fucking hurry the fuck up already

> liberal
>American

Pick one you fucking emasculated little bitch.

Is that pic shopped or a cernovich plant? He'd do it. I'd guaran-fucking-tee it.

Poor b8, try harder user

Tfw drumpf is crashing and burning

This

came here to say this tbqhwyf

>Liberal patriot
That's an oxymoron

Actually thought you were serious for the first sentence or two there.

Today I realized how wrong I truly was. I understand now the powers that be hate this website because of the free flow of information, I didn't even believe in shills to be honest but today opened my eyes. I realized how manipulated I've been through the mainstream media, the internet social media (ESPECIALLY REDDIT), and my general nature to dismiss dissenting opinions. I want to say that I'm sorry. Manafort's charges are for crimes committed a decade ago, The Podestas are under the microscope, Trump doesn't seem affected at all, and Russia "hacking" and collusion has disappeared completely. To add to that it seems like more pedophilia allegations are sweeping hollywood and the entire establishment seems to be in total chaos. What is truly going on? What have I missed this past year? I'm not a total Trump supporter yet, but if the entire power structure and uniparty establishment is going after Trump he must be doing something good.

Joke: America colluded with a foreign dictatorship
Woke: America IS the foreign dictatorship doing the colluding in every other country

>liberal patriot
Oxymoron

>liberal
>patriot

user, oxymorons aren't amusing.

Sage

t. low T libfag

This must be Kathy Griffin, we already 4chaned you I guess you want to be 4chaned more and more.

Is anyone else seeing this?

An entire thread of russian shills shitposting at each other.

what a mess

What say you? on the facts?

>mueller17
Do you guys get sent a folder full of pics to shill with or something?

The FBI has been investigating that shit for months and have still found no proof of that. Enough of your bullshit.

All you liberals telling lies just bumped my intolerance and racism up to 11

Go back to your safe space website you little offended bitch

Sit tight because trump aint goin nowhere you reddit retard

Sorry where was the proof he conspired? Haven't found it yet.

Sage
I mean, I get that you're trolling because not even a liberal could be this autistic, but it's just not that funny