Any fellow mongrel out there? I am a mongrel too...

Any fellow mongrel out there? I am a mongrel too. I made a promise to myself that I would steralize myself (vesectomy) I dont think Im that ugly but with mongrel genes you never know. I am still going through with it. I know it might not mean much in the whole scheme of things but even though I am still just one person I believe I Can really make a difference. I just wanted to know if you mongrels plan on doing the same? I love the European races and their culture. I just want to make things right again.

What are you a mongrel with?

Id rather not say its a digrace and it doesnt really matter. All that matters is that I am not white

He's half nigger of course, look at his little flag.

Don't do it. Multiculturalism is the future!

Shitposting as always Aussie?

Never change, Didjareebro.
Never change.

It is dangerous to go outside so I need something to pass the time.

is it the abos or the wildlife that's so dangerous about Australia?
Scratch that. one in the same.

Are you religious at all? Paul spoke of not having families if you could bear it, and you could still do kingdom work.

1 Corinthians 7:8
To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single, as I am. (ESV)

Otherwise I guess there's a lot of life to be lived apart from a family, might get kinda lonesome either way.

no need to sterilize yourself its not like you have sex anyways

I wish I was honestly. I sorta can't get back to it. All I see from today's religons is cowardice.

fuck off cunt aye thats not oz

Youre probably right. Im really defected. Never let a liberal convince you race mixing is okay. I have a shit ton of disorders and conditions

I can understand that, I see the same. Even in my more conservative circle I know I stand out more than most people. But it's a good start for me personally, in terms of having like-minded people. I too might not ever marry so it's nice to have brothers who I can mostly be myself around, barring hiding my power level.

It really is a despicable thing what modern religion has become, I suppose if you ever find the time you could crack open a bible, read about Jesus and how brave he was. I take on an idea of being the change I want to see, sometimes I wonder if it's just the end times.

God bless,
t. also a mongrel

Looked nearly identical sorry about that.

Confound it, my scheme to besmirch the good name of Australia has been revealed!

All men and women should love themselves and their culture no matter what race, i believe all people and cultures have a right to exist but mixing peoples and cultures is what i want to prevent, just get with a nonwhite girl, settle down, and move to a place where you can surround yourself with your own people (i still hate kikes though because they're one of the reasons my country is no longer white)

Thank you very much. I'm really into the Arthurian genre and their devotion to Christ is really admirable. I wish it could be like that today. Its really romantic (not in the lovey dovey sorta way)

>I'm really into the Arthurian genre
Muh nigga, top taste there man.

I appreciate it but settling with a pure non white is sorta the same for me. My only option is another mongrel but theyre not my taste. Btw I hate jews too. In fact I call them the anti race.

Thanks. Ive been reading Malory's Morte D'arthur its a great read. I also read chaucer's canterbury tales (not exactly arthurian) but its too edgy for me.

my bad bro

This.

Save your money

Have you read The Mists of Avalon yet? It's a bit strong on the paganism but who doesn't love stories about evil sorceresses pretending they're doing good?

fucking kiwis

Not yet I'll give it try.