What is "degeneracy"? Who is a degenerate?

What is "degeneracy"? Who is a degenerate?

Math definition:
>A degenerate case is a limiting case in which an element of a class of objects is qualitatively different from the rest of the class and hence belongs to another, usually simpler, class. Degeneracy is the condition of being a degenerate case.

>tl;dr:
A group of people or actions so severely retarded there is special need to form a new label for them. Things that used to be degenerate gain new more specific labels over time (eg: homosexuality, womens rights)

Cataluña

>Who is a degenerate?
Look in the mirror.

how are you so knowledgeable of mathematics yet so ignorant of biology?

someone who degenerates the society

illegals are degenerative
so are niggers

Typically it's somebody who's a dreg on society and harms others. On Sup Forums and in the minds of dipshits, it's anybody that enjoys things that are hangups for the shitposter. For example homosexuality, the people that hate gays just hate the part of themselves that finds men attractive and they project this insecurity.

The real degenerates are the people that yuck somebody else's yum. Also billionaires are degenerates

People who pretend to shoot people before throwing them out of a plane.

>Things that used to be degenerate
I mean they're still degenerate in context, so I guess I mean things that used to be "purely degenerate", things there hasn't been enough time to gloss over in newspeak.
pic slightly related but still on the path to normality (note filename is well-defined and part of a closed class of similar objects)

Nice try sally sassypants, but if you can't teach women to treat ugly men politely this is the shit you're gonna get.

>Flag
Well, my prostate massaging friend, it appears as though you, yes you yourself, provide for a textbook example of degeneracy

degeneracy is homosexuality
homosexuals are degenerates
VERY simple concept to understand, don't read any other post because they'll try and overdo it. just understand this; faggots = degenerates.

>the people that hate gays just hate the part of themselves that finds men attractive and they project this insecurity.

>t. freud

Whats going on there?

Degeneracy is not realizing happiness, fulfillment and instant gratification are different things

That which does not generate

from a mathematical standpoint it goes like this:
couple A: xy + xx = 2xx + xy OR xx + 2xy
couple B: xx + xy = 2xx + xy OR xx + 2xy
couple C: xx + xx = 2xx
we would consider couple C to be a "degenerate case", also this is funny because they (xx & xx of couple C) wouldn't be mathematical "generators". I wonder if generative and degenerative are always opposites... makes me rlly think

the people are scraping the brain case clean of debris in order to secure this man a good afterlife.

Fuck off back to fetlife furfag. I'm sure your dungeon buddies will make you king of the losers upon your return

>Who is a degenerate?
Anyone Roy Moore was talking about here.

All the employees at Monkey Tree.

Especially Ms. Emma and her ugly little Blond friend.