Just Tried to Redpill Young Blonde

> pic very related
> Started convo about modern relationships between men and women
> Talked about female education leading higher paying jobs, and the fact women date up not down
> Social media has gassed up 5’s and 6’s making them thinking they’re 10’s
> Only chase Chads, reject equal quality men
> Birth control, abortion, easy divorce, sexual liberation are the four horseman of the apocalypse
> Men only become NEETs because of women’s unrealistic expectations
> Nuclear family is destroyed, we’ll never get it back
> In several decades society will collapse when robot waifus and artificial wombs make women useless
> She responds that it isn’t all women’s fault and men simply need to become better suitors

Is there any hope to change our course? Or do we need a collapse to start over from page one?

Other urls found in this thread:

thevintagenews.com/2016/09/05/priority-baby-boomers-nicknamed-generation-due-perceived-narcissism/
youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're Jewish, and a shill

fpbp

marry a brazilian

she is kinda right tho.
Women are a feedback loop on the culture men engender.
They are only sluts because the vast majority of men want that. They only screw blacks because we, as a group, have allowed it.

You can't redpoll women. It doesn't work that way.

What response did you expect? Women are all narcissists - the answer is /always/ that they deserve better.

The question of what men deserve from women doesn't even enter their heads.

Go ahead, work yourself to death for a woman who doesn't give two shits about you.

just got 27+ year olds, they are more attractive, more whole and less vapid

Hmmm... good point.

Cum on, step it up!

My spouse and I are both in our 30’s, and met after that age. Girl I was speaking to was mid-20’s. So maybe that explains it. Spouse is more on my page.

I think you can do it with a woman who already looks up to you... but a stranger or even friend you have a non-sexual relationship with seems next to impossible.

White wimmenz are the reason white people are in this predicament. Enjoy white boys KEK

They never did. For the majority of human existence we have been okay with half the human population being emotionally acute airheads as a start, we just didn't give them any kind of power.

>Tried

There is no try
Do...or do not

It's men's fault for letting this happen. Women have no agency, they literally can not be held accountable for their actions. Weak minded men gave women power, and it all went downhill from there. Things will never go back to the way they were 80 years ago unless men take power from women again.

She's unironically right. Women are dependents, women do not hold their own beliefs or values. All the problems of women, stem from weak men. To fix a society, fix it's men

No, you can't redpill a woman because they do not think the same way as men. They will reflect the values/beliefs of their authority. You're her authority? She'll talk as if she believes what you do, some leftist faggot becomes her authority after you dump her? She'll go full SJW retard. Women do not hold beliefs/values, only reflect them.

But is the cat permanently out of the bag? That would obviously never happen democratically... so would it require a breakdown of society in order to build a new one?

Hmmm... do you think it has to do with pic related? Did society create an environment where low T males can breed, who then create low T offspring who let women run amuck, and bring a return of days where high T males are the only ones breeding because weak men have allowed women to become what they are? Is it all just a great cycle?

>Realize women only reflect what their authority does
>This means if you get the majority of men to hold right wing/traditional/non-egalitarian values their women will reflect that
Democracy needs to go too, but as long as we have it learn to use it to our advantage if we can.

Yup, we are fucked. Thing is, majority of people don't give a fuck that western society is burning. I'd even say that when we become a true matriarchy and women are given full power over men, 80% of men wouldn't even fight it. Even if you were to get 10000 like minded individuals together to try and reform society by force, it would be the entire country against you. Your best hope is taking over one town, and even then they'd just starve you out. We are fucked. Luckily you and I will both be dead by the time any of this shit happens.

It's more fundamental then that, the root of societal problems is the ideology of egalitarianism. Egalitarianism re-emerged as popular during the era of enlightenment (along with romanticism). It's not as simple as low t vs high t. It's a matter of egalitarianism vs hierarchy, low t is a matter of poor health. A symptom of a sick society, when converting men to right wing values, having them pursue self betterment will be a key though.

anyone that talks about this outside of the internet needs to stay on reddit. once upon a time Sup Forums thoughts stayed on Sup Forums. Only faggots reveal their power level

Actually, a war could save us. Been too long since anyone in America has had a real problem. World War 3 would create a plethora of strong men, and would hopefully clear out some of the propaganda the masses happily eat up.

>Majority of people don't care western society is burning
Wrong, practically everyone realizes on some level that things are not right. Many of them simply react by pursuing self destructive behaviors like drug use for escapism. The only disagreement is why it's shit and how to undo it, generally all sides do agree that it is shit though.

>I'd even say that when we become a true matriarchy and women are given full power
Never happen, women cannot lead, themselves or anyone else. Every company lead by a women tanks or eventually does. Ever place run by a women fails, women cannot lead because they are not men. A women is never more stressed then when she's expected to make her own decisions. In which case she just mimics what she thinks she's supposed to do by taking ques from her authority.

No you idiot, this all started with world wars and needless war after war. All the strong men went off to fight and left the children to their own devices. Why do you think the boomers turned out so shit? They where one of the original gens raised in broken homes / without parents. Boomers where the original 'me generation'
thevintagenews.com/2016/09/05/priority-baby-boomers-nicknamed-generation-due-perceived-narcissism/

Don't worry about what you can't do, work what you can.
Redpill your wife and your children. Even if your daughters stray away eventually. If enough men do this, the aggregate sum will turn the tides of public opinion and provide the "authority" you speak of.

a beating should do

I really fucking hate white women

Right. I’ve got wifey under control, son and future children will be the same. Thought of potentially having a daughter troubles me greatly. I guess I just do what I can and do my part.There’s no stopping what’s coming anyways, whatever it is.

>Redpill your wife and children
>Even if your daughters stray away eventually
They stray because it's the nature of women to reflect their authorities views. Men don't seem to fully understand the implications of this.

>provide the "authority" you speak of.
No, I am being literal. Equality does not exist, men and women physically operate differently. I encourage everyone who doubts this to conduct a real world experiment. Find any woman, identify a core 'value/belief' you think is a component of 'her unique identity' then mold her to reflect the complete opposite. The only 'public opinion' which matters is the male one. Think of women like messengers, what she says is a letter from another man.

>She responds that it isn’t all women’s fault and men simply need to become better suitors

Or just take a trip to Thailand and get a higher IQ waifu who loves me long time. Tough choice.

Stop being bitter and accept the nature of things, the misery people feel towards women. Is from giving them expectations they cannot fill, women are not men. If you expect them to operate like men, you're going to be miserable. But this is not the women's fault, it's like blaming a Negro when it fails to live up to human expectations.

Most SEA's have Negro ancestry user. The high IQ among those of mongoloid ancestry isn't accurate either. Look into the massive academic fraud culture surrounding China or those in the USA for example. There is a reason a mongoloid needs to study long hours. While a white kid can play video games, get no sleep, and do equally or better then the mongoloid.

> Think of women like messengers, everything she says is just a letter from another man.

She's right men have let down our women.
Also try not try autistically red pill women on women try to redpill them on something like niggers first.

>caring what women think...
This is was the west is falling apart. We should have never indulged their bullshit.

/thread

They just want a beating pussy

>The only 'public opinion' which matters is the male one.
Then why worry so much about what women think? Focus on keeping your family in check and redpilling as many men as you can.
Too bad society is secular now. The Bible used to be the absolute moral authority. The plurality of and opinions now has saturated the ideas market and as a result everything is "relative".
Women can't handle having strong absolute beliefs on such an environment.

you were chatting with a perverted-justice "operative", OP.

Maybe it is a natural result of parents having less children due to economic circumstances and treating their 1 or 2 daughters as "princesses".

Hmm... perhaps the focus should be on only red pilling men. If all men are red pilled, what women think won’t matter. And red pilling men is a million times easier then red pilling women. Good point user.

She's 10/10. It shouldn't matter what she says. Just do your best to breed her.

>Then why worry so much about what women think?
Because it's not her thoughts, if a woman is saying a bunch of cancerous stuff. It's because a man is saying these things to her either directly or indirectly. Otherwise she's hearing it from another woman who heard it from a man. Women help reinforce cultural norms, in a healthy society the authority of a woman is her father. Then her husband when she's given to him by her father. Generally neither the father or husband will know everything. So she learns from them, and then speaks with other women who learned from their father and husband and exchange information/reinforce it. Women keep societies cohesive, but in cancer societies like ours, we need to isolate women to avoid having them reinforce said cancer. It's why social media/other digital media is so harmful.

>Focus on keeping your family in check and redpilling as many men as you can
Yes, and self improvement, always strive to be the best version of yourself that you can be.

>To bad society is secular now
Yeah, practically all the guidelines for a successful society are in the bible or other religious doctrine.

>treating their daughter's as 'princesses'
Yes, women become what they're told to. If you spend a girls childhood instructing her to act entitled. She will be, if she then goes to public school and learns she's supposed to be a provider/act as a man, she will. But the bright side of the nature of women is that they can be re-trained rather easily.

Good stuff user. Love the part about women being echos of the men in their lives. When men fail, women fail, and social media creates an echo chamber they can isolate themselves in.

Thanks user, we as men must become the fathers we may of never had ourselves. We must seek self betterment, help guide other men, and instruct our women properly. There is hope, there is a bright future ahead. Our society is dead, but we will be the founders/builders of a new one.

>Because it's not her thoughts, if a woman is saying a bunch of cancerous stuff. It's because a man is saying these things to her either directly or indirectly.
So this is why Jews focus on indoctrinating women I guess. They can force public opinion and simulate authority through educational institutes, the media, and the entertainment industry. Very cunningly so, since they sell these ideas as "rebellious" and "sticking it to the man", attacking their very subconscious need of rebelling against their parents and the conventional wisdom. By corrupting their thoughts, values, and beliefs, the main pillar and strength of civilization known as "family" is turned against itself and weakened, rendering that given society vulnerable to their control.

>Mark 3:24-25
>If a kingdom is divided against itself, it cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand.

It's just like what has happened to the breed of dog Golden retriever. It is, heartbreaking White man you lost that, damn that sucks.