>T levels crash because you can’t make T without cholesterol from animal meat
>Eternally friendzoned because roasties want cum from high T chads
>”Oh well, at least I’ll live longer!”

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAHAAHHAHAAAHAAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reply to this thread or a soyboy will not die in his bed tonight

But I like putting my fat, 8 inch dick into a little soyboi.

reply here to save a soyman

I wonder who’s behind all of these fancy high fat/high carb diets??
Thruth is it’s all about having a organic whole food balanced meal. Vegans are deficient in certain vitimains found in fats and meats, likewise meat eaters are more proan to heart disease, gyno, and more fat storage. Also, green veggies boost test so idk where you got that info Op. Also vegans don’t just eat soy products. OP AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO FALLS FOR THESE HIGH CARB HIGH FAT DIETS IS A JOKE!

I think I switched universes recently

I was convinced a certain book had already come out, but it still hasnt
And then I see lots of people using the word "soyboy", which I dont remember people using often

Is that why they're all addicted to Starbucks

It's a mercy, really.

Why is everyone shilling against soy so much today?

Vegans BTFO

it's the new alt-right meme to give shit to the buzzfeed crowd who they see as being "low-test beta's" due to being veg*n

Soy has always been an enemy to men around the world, it seems like just today everyone is learning about it.

Dietitian here.
You make cholesterol out of acetyl-CoA and a bunch of other garbage. Dietary cholesterol isn't nearly as big a factor as people think. If you don't get it from dietary sources you'll just synthesize it.
I am pretty interested if vegan diets are the cause or effect of faggotry though.

don't take much to see all the estrogens and xenoes affecting literally everyone, i think my shit diet as a kid of not eating anything that wasn't meat helped me not be a soyboy

The linear thinking of average people is so fascinating
>If I eat fat I'll get fatter
>If I eat cholesterol my blood cholesterol levels will increase
I'm surprised the average person doesn't think that they'll become a carrot by eating carrots

soy causes increase in female hormones. This isn't even new knowledge. Doctors have been saying for years to take it easy on soy.

vegan here, i dont eat soy

Vegans are the latest ploy by big Agriculture and big Sugar to dupe people who are now trying to be healthy into buying their trash.

Low-fat diets are a meme perpetrated by corporate interests way back in the 70's. No scientific basis for them, and the only fat found to be problematic are unnatural trans fats. Don't fall for the nutritional jew. It's the carbs you need to worry about, not the fat.

I'm not veg anymore but I did it for three years and never touched soy. It's not hard.

That isn't evidence though user. I'm not arguing that it isn't happening, just that I'd like to see some studies and what not. I actually learned a surprisingly small amount about how hormones in food effect you during my study.
That said I've had a decent amount of soy in my life and I chose a career that's about 98% women, so there you go.

I mean your serum cholesterol levels will increase, and it's not like it's a small enough factor to ignore. It's just not nearly as big an impact as people think. What the actual issue is is excess energy, it's basically exactly the same thing as weight gain. Excess energy gets turned into cholesterol just like it gets stored as adipose tissue. Also not enough fibre. Fibre is fucking important.
Also, enough carrots will literally turn you orange. It's really neat.

OP here. Graduate of McGill, BSc (honors), Biochemistry. Your body can make about 50% of it’s daily need of cholesterol from scratch IF you have sufficient b-vitamin intake. Vegans who are too dumb to take b-vitamin supplements simply cannot make enough cholesterol, and therefore enough testosterone, to maintain healthy homeostasis. This is why they’re so skinny, or fat, or pale, or effeminate, or a combination of those.

B-but Scientific consensus is never wrong

Masters in astronautical nutrition with a minor and sub minor in biology, none of this is true. Vegans have higher T levels. Google it dip shit.

good thing i eat my vegemite

>it’s all about having a organic whole food balanced meal

You don't know what a whole food balanced meal is because you don't know shit about nutrition. What macronutrient percentages are the best? What percentage of fats should come from monounsaturated and polyunsaturated as opposed to saturated ? If you want to build muscle how much of a caloric surplus to maintain ? If you want to lose weight, how many calories do you reduce and what is the new macronutrient changes that will be made in order to spare muscle?

TL:DR - Let's repeat platitudes so we can pretend to know what the fuck we're talking about.

Vegan faggots don't even live longer who have better health. Most of their foods are also processed and consumed by the retards who buy into the food jew

Want to know why animal meat and animal fats naturally taste so fucking good, because the body wants that shit.

>Remember when the jew AMA said eggs were bad?

wonder how many goyims died from their shitty diets

>It's the carbs you need to worry about, not the fat.

This thread is full of morons that don't know shit about nutrition.

Good goy eat your meat, it's good for you!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Bet it sucks to be you.

We nuked Japan then the after happened. So...

i'd read it, if you gave me useful informations and not just repeated more precise platitudes, so everybody thinks you know what you're talking about.

You need to eat some raw bull testicles while they're still warm. Or you need to let Tyrone and the rest of the basketball team bareback you since many on Sup Forums seem to think that women retain the DNA of all the men they've fucked. Anything but testosterone suppliments made with real testosterone that have been proven to work. If you go to a doctor and ask for testosterone they might call the cops. If you ask for estrogen they will say cash or credit.

And it's in fucking everything. That bun on your mcdicks burger? Soy. Those crackers you bought at the store? Soy. Seriously go to a fast food joint and claim to have a soy allergy, see what you can eat without turning into a nu-male. That shit is worse than high fructose corn syrup.

Can't wait til vegan gains destroys you faggots

What's fucked is for the long time high carb diet was promoted, while carbs aren't necessary for survival at all. meanwhile proteins and fats are. The fad even came to Europe, because I remember clearly sweets being advertised as something healthy for you.

>falling for the soy meme

You're a certified carnie cuck, Cletus.

>(((Dietitian)))
I feel uncertain about dietitians since one (apparently certified one) told me in youtube comments that some people are unable to lose weight no matter their calories intake. You guys are quacks. Maybe some of you have proper knowledge, but you're not MDs, which brings uncertainty about your knowledge.

He's right though and you're gullible idiot. Fats are tremendously important for your hormone balance.

> mixing high carb and high fat diets
you cheeky cunt

Vegan here.
No idea what the fuck you are on about.
Vegans have 19% higher T levels than non-vegans.
Unfortunately a lot of faggot types are i to veganism because they are overly compassionate for others.
Reasoning and logic led me to veganism more than anything. It is irrational to claim you love animals while supporting their exploitation at the same time. By desire to live consistently with reason outweighed any concerns of being lumped in with beta faggots, I am able to do this because i am not insecure.
Explain why vegans wouldnt be getting b vitamins other than b12 (because they arent eating cows that have been injected with b12)
Name a carnivorous animal that cooks their food. Can you eat raw meat?

Tl:dr non vegans are too insecure about being lumped in with leftists faggots who are vegan so they are unable to assess it rationally

*into
*my
Phone gg

Reminds me of Vegan Gains. That kid works out every fucking day and still looks like shit. He's also an incel, a NEET, a sociopath, and a half-breed, but that's not the point.

Either you're test goes down if you go vegan, or only low test people go vegan. Maybe a bit of both.

Reminds me of Vegan Gains. That kid works out every fucking day and still looks like shit. He's also an incel, a NEET, a sociopath, and a half-breed, but that's not the point.

Either you're test goes down if you go vegan, or only low test people go vegan. Maybe a bit of both.

Nice try Australian Jew

I wouldn't even consider it evil. I'd consider it a mercy. Like putting a wounded animal out of it's misery that will only even up starving to death.

Phytoestrogen does not feminize you. Your hormonal balance is more likely to be thrown off from drinking cow's milk.

>Vegans have higher test.

Unfortunately, retards like you read news articles and never the source. The study's research paper has a fucking summary that says this. Don't believe everything you read.

"Summary Mean serum insulin-like growth factor-I was 9% lower in 233 vegan men than in 226 meat-eaters and 237 vegetarians (P = 0.002).
Vegans had higher testosterone levels than vegetarians and meat-eaters, but this was offset by higher sex hormone binding globulin, and
there were no differences between diet groups in free testosterone, androstanediol glucuronide or luteinizing hormone."

fuck I love milk though, what do?

Based, you better have it thick on toast though none of this light smear pussy shit. I go through a 600g jar in a week by myself.

Also, just gotta add.

>I'M NOT INSECURE
>Explains why he's not insecure

Pathetic.

>caring what the FDA says

government institute that hopes to reduce personal liberty while increasing corporate profit.

No thanks.

Leans meats solve the problem unless a person is paying out the ass for organic foods.

>also easy to get all the base nutrients from meat

Being a vegan is an exercise in excessive retardation

>man =! lesser animals

We've been cooking out meats for a long long time, its called food sanitation

Non vegans are in majority women who're obsessed with the font of beauty or a schizophrenic adulterant white man with an asimilar obsession for social soft power.

There is no moral or ethical argument here, we kill other life forms to sustain the material body, you either eat the root of prima materia or the heart, which is actually quite nutritious.

animals get their proteins from plants. People rather eat meat which is the slowest thing to digest in your body. Try not eating meat for about three days and see how you've been carrying dead meat in your body and how disgusting your farts and shit smell. meat is cancerous. Soyboy was created by the meat department. Its pretty obvious

>puts meat in mouth

>doesn't think its gay

been eating a vegan diet for the past 4 months. feels good man.

I hope you're referring to your hormonal balance being out because your T levels will go through the roof and you'll be fucking stacy's non-stop if you suck on a cow's diddy

Trump is rolling back the Obamajew agenda once thing at a time. Soy really is an overused meme & it’s feminization affects aren’t what they seem. The stuff is terrible for your body, but soy alone won’t make me grow boobs. The damn stuff needs to be labeled toxic.

>Can you eat raw meat?
You can unless it's contaminated, which isn't common in the first world. Sounds like you're a bit misinformed.

you sound like a poof

its all a lie man. don't fall for it.
I too fell down this trap.

Soy has always caused problems in men

Why the fuck do you think that Israel made it Illegal to put Soy products into infant formula for their country, specifically stating that it is bad for men.

My roommate is a soyboi. Seldom eats meat. He lives on some faggy green powder and smoothies. He is 33 and has never been on a single date.

lock your door at night or he might try and suck your dick while you are a sleep

>farts smell
You autistic nigger. That means your intestinal bacteria is doing shit. You think cow farts smell great?
The fact that you produce no “exhaust” as it were means you have a problem.

Our forefather didn't die at Lone Pine for nothing mate.

>thinks when you eat plants your farts smell like dead animals

try aagin kid..

>Be boy who gargles soy
>Think that sentience determines life value
>Save hypothetical insect with 6 senses over my mother because she isn't as sentient in this hypothetical
>Also be an omega

>I go through a 600g jar in a week by myself.

I go through a 600g jar in a day by myself because im not a fucking poof

Ok.
No difference between groups is even enough. Thanks.
Im explaining the key reason why most men avoid veganism. 75% of vegans are women.
Im making the point that if we were meant to eat meat you should be able eat it raw like every other animal on the planet that also eats meat. Most people cover cooked meat with other foods and sauces.

I give myself vegemite enemas since stuff is absorbed faster through the large intestine

Meat-eating is exclusionary and promotes toxic masculinity because it's an attack on those of us whose jaws are too weak to chew through meat

vegans have higher average testosterone than meat eaters...

I inject vegemite directly in to my dickhole

come at me faggot

your reasoning here can be used by cannibals

once again meat cucks prove nothing..

HURR DURR SOY IS LE BAD
read the fucking studies you low IQ morons. Yes soy is bad if you eat like 30 servings a day, and nobody does that.

Not only that, steak tartare is one of the best things that can happen to you in life. Delicious stuff.

>my personal enjoyment/pleasure justifies needless stabbing

found the meat cuck with a psychotic moral system

>the key reason why most men avoid veganism
Any man considering veganism but is still worried about test is too far gone anyways.
99% of guys don't want to go vegan because the diet is shit.

cocaine, lsd, heroine also make you feel good...

can I suck vegemite off your dick?

the diet isnt shit tho, you are just insecure because of social stigma.

You can eat everything you eat now, just a vegan version...the only things that make food taste amazing is vegan anyway such as spices

I have no problem with shooting an animal in order to eat it afterwards. I'm moral towards people and I'm against needles animal cruelty, but hunting is as natural as it gets (psst, animals do it as well).

you know why refined sugar tastes so good? because the body wants that shit.

here are some special kinds or retards.

It's low quality bait, but what the hell. Drugs destroy you, fresh meat is nutritious and delicious.

refined sugar is an acquired taste, if you cut it out for a while and eat it again it tastes like shit.

ofc

>Feed soylent to niggers, low test niggers be made
>Overpopulation and world hunger solved in 1 easy step

I am hideously ugly but have no teeth so i'm all gums

meat cause cancer and heart disease...

FUND IT

>High carb pray: Gets fat with fructose
>High fat beast: Utilizes the fat from its pray
>Who is supposed to be the goy

Done the carrots thing once

My workplace has two dieticians. Both of them are mobidly obese and they preach about "heart healthy" high carb diets involving whole grains. Joke profession.

>that geezer might be shitposting with us

Kek

Then why does every vegan talk with a lisp and attempt to compensate for a very obvious inferiority complex?

where to test T levels? I'm pretty healthy/fit, but I've been told I look "young" so wondering if that's a case of low t levels

S O Y
G O Y S

That's probably the result of avoiding bad habits like smoking and excessive drinking. Girls from my graduating class that "partied hard" looked like they were 30+ by the time they hit their mid 20s.

that works out great because I have no foreskin so I'm all jewish
I mean american

soyboy is literally the best word that was ever conceived.

oh, makes sense. Never done drugs and only drink every so often

An egg a day keeps the fag away.