Annexation of Imgur: Spooky Takeover Edition

-There a picture sharing community called Imgur that is a good front for memetic influence. It started as strictly an image hosting service for reddit. Now, they are 13th ranked website in the United States.

-It's blue pill factory, but users are starting to drop red pills with a positive reception. This is because many users are right leaning and or will be, but don't know it yet.

-Almost nothing that looks like a true red pill makes it to the "front page," but often there are non-pc memes or a collection of depraved user-submitted stories. Virtue signalling is low, compared to leddit. Also, they like posts about weapons and are familiar with Sup Forums through greentext stories.

Staaarrtt your engines. I have been advised that they are (((very))) sensitive and there will be significant pushback, if content is too edgy or offensive. SO be graceful.

Myself and others have been posting with moderate success

Step 1: Create an account and keep a tab open open on chrome
Step 2: Whenever you see a soft redpill or nice pol meme, upload it with a caption.
Step 3: Imgur slowly gets redpilled
Step 4: ???
Step 5: win the meme war

Users will comment on a post if rustles them or if they agree. It is fun to interact and you can drop red pills there... or just troll if you are bored

It is so easy to upload and tbqh, pol's influence here will reach a wide demographic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno about you, but I would sniff that girl's panties.

>she

I thought it was a dude, but yea..

11/10 would bang

> My children will be terrorists

T-thanks mom

>she

is why I wanted to join antifa.. why do I find these girls so hot..

even considering I thought it was a dude like 5 minutes ago

when the propaganda is so good, that you think you are the enemy

> race has nothing to do with it
> i want a black man so my kids aren't terrorists

REEE u the one that's brainwashed REEEEEE

You've done good OP. We need to win this meme war, at all costs.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*autistically chugs diet/decaf bepis*

that's what the enemy is thinking.. load up those rare pepe jpegs.. all hands on deck

Coalburners do us a favor of letting us know they're completely useless before we waste our genes on them.

triggered

agreed, they should have to wear a special insignia

BUT, there are cases of girls NPR has tricked into guilt fucking minorities... feels sad man. they are victims too.

>why do I find these girls so hot

because you have shit taste

they can keep her

IM HERE TO TURN YOUR FROGS GAY WITH CHEMTRAILS I PLAN TO INJECT INTO UR ANAL CAVATIES

Totally triggered that I won't be tricked into marrying a girl who would ride three cocks at once, much less three black cocks.

congrats you've been cucked please chop off your balls and mail them to your mom ASAP

>meet hair dyed antifa girl
>"join cause"
>eventually have sex
>she realizes she is so much more comfy with member of in group
>???
>profit

quality thread

real talk gals that look like this are a freak in the sheets, it is usually due to them pretending you are their dad.

Used to go on imgur daily before I found out that they were really forcing positivity and everyone there would frown down upon you if you even spoke about a slightly right leaning political stance.

it's time.

starrrrt shitposting

Can we lynch that faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

i've had common redpilled images deleted upon upload. shit site is heavily moderated by faggots. example image to the left that will be deleted on upload, if not 2 seconds after.

it's a chick tho

Lemme drop some observations about Imgur

Imgur on feminism: Anti-feminist memes or stories make their way to imgur's front page occasionally. When this occurs, there is almost always a "silent army" upvoting them and you'll often see top comments (even site-wide top daily comments) making jokes at the expense of feminism. What you will also see in all of these cases are a few of the top comment chains being meta-discussion about how Imgur is anti-feminist and how this is bad and you should stop because its mean.

Imgur on Nazis: Nazi memes (particularly Hitler) are very common on Imgur, including on the front page and as highly-rated comments. You won't see any people running around waving Nazi flags, but there is also no resistance whatsoever to Nazi imagery. There are occasional ones that are blatantly racist and not in an ironic way, but these are rare and almost never appear as top comments.

Imgur on blacks / Africans: In a similar way that Nazis are treated, you will very often see memes about blacks, especially common is the "that's racist" gif I'm sure most of you have seen once, including the edited version with KFC, watermelon, and so on. There's little resistance to statistics about blacks, but aimless racism is absent here ("I hate blacks, period.")

Imgur on politics: The star of the show. Imgur is much more left-leaning than right-leaning in terms of top comments and reactions to posts. It is very common to find a top comment on any US political post that discusses Trump's lack of intelligence, inability to read, low IQ, or other nonsense. Facts can still steal the show even among these liberal-leaning trends though. There is little support or resistance against the concept of fake news, regardless of which way its leaning, and properly sourced posts with walls of text and look-at-the-red-circle images find their way to the front page constantly.

The take-home: There is probably ghost moderation interfering with political posts on Imgur, as their trends don't line up with the rest of the site trends. If you make posts that are explicitly political in nature, make sure you keep them 100% in-line with the site rules or you might end up shadowbanned or get an in-house downvote bot pointed at your post. Keep an eye on the post rating for suspicious activity and keep race-baiting or """harmful""" imagery out of your posts.

thank you, user. very good observations. I agree and you also added some more perspective to what I see.

how much do you want to bet this girl was uptight normie before she went to college, went to her first frat party and got raped now she's a lesbian.

>Imgur
PLEBITARDS
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

Imgur is Super AIDS. Seriously. They're based in San Francisco.

get the fuck on imgur... start posting redpills there you fucking poser

>That filename
Top fucking kek

Bump for memetic warfare on the imgur frontis.

Just remember to keep this operations short and on point.
I recommend you to keep it up around a week (to avoid lost of interest here and on the site) and then act in other front.
Rinse and repeat.