Polic

Why are most of you okay with police officers breaking the law?

Why don't you realize that white people are also abused by police?

Why don't you see that it is bootlicking?

Feels like I'm the only American sometimes.

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-york-city-brooklyn-rape-police-officers-eddie-martins-richard-halls-a8024541.html

Teenager raped by cops. It's not often cops are charged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/australian-man-jailed-for-assaulting-policemen-at-changi-airport-9173332
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slide thread.
Can confirm as a white person cops are usually cool as long as you give them the secret "notanigger" handshake

>Why are most of you okay with police officers breaking the law?
I fully support police officers going to jail for breaking the law. What you negros whine about though is going to jail when you're guilty. Murder statistics don't lie, they're not blacks getting harassed for walking down the street, there's an actual body attached.

so like before police did communities take care of their own criminals? or did the mafia run some kind of security scam?

I mean I'm just asking what policing really replaced and how it made life better.

What happened today that made you come post this OP? Did he take your weed and let you go?

This is a top issue. You're the one sliding.

You must not know the handshake, Jamal.

Pigs are doing more and more stop and frisks on white people now. They are becoming an occupying force all over the country. It's not just niggers anymore. This is what you wanted, this is what you get.

nice digits

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

thanks for the thread rabbi

this forum has way too much bootlicking imo

I'm fucking a white male

Bravo! Call these slide threads out.

You're not the only one, but there's not many of us.

Obvious cop, is obvious.

I served in the Police Force.

Shitskins and foreigners deserve every brutality we dispense upon them because if they act like third world niggers, we treat them like third world niggers.

>calling Sup Forums a forum

Go back to 9gag faggot

>probably cause to investigate a potential crime is doing whatever you want for pleasure

Neck yourself nigger

Well, your successors are now treating white men like niggers, pig.

what's 9gag, nigger cancuck?

are you saying Sup Forums is not a forum? Nice education there, nigger cuck

I'm not okay with them breaking the law, and was already well aware good kill more white people. We aren't all plebbitors. Yet.

Because white men really do behave like niggers

channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/australian-man-jailed-for-assaulting-policemen-at-changi-airport-9173332

Granted, some do. But this isn't (yet) Singapore and walking isn't a crime.

haven't been pulled over since 1992. I ignore speed limits.

Because I believe for the most part if you aren't a retard talking shit or being a sarcastic asshole that most police situations will go swimmingly. I've never had an issue with one in the times I have had to deal with them. They sure are assholes when you do something wrong but that was when I was a retarded kid. I'm sure there are retarded bad cops but it's overblown.

The amount of black people who can't listen to an officer or get a ticket without talking shit or getting aggressive is fucking startling. Some incidents do happen like the cop in the hospital with that one nurse over the blood drawing of the patient who was asleep. But I do think cops do more of a service than anything, putting up with a dangerous job to protect the public. They have to deal with all the fucking bullshit which a normal Joe will never ever see.

I think probably if we made a little bit more of a show of cops getting kicked out when they go to far it would be a better balance.

A lot of places in this world, and even here in the US 40-50 years ago, people told cops to fuck off, cut the shit, quit being assholes. And the cops listen(ed) without going into insane roid rage. Now they've turned into a bunch of apes who go insane on anyone who "disrespects" them. JUST LIKE NIGGERS. Cops are like a bunch of entitled fucking children who can't interact with normal people anymore

Take their pensions away. Cops are just city employees working for the Mayor. Have the Sheriff arrest and charge them as necessary.

Any proof here? Because a majority of the black people being shot videos have to do with blacks not following orders

Yeah there are some. You're probably on the wrong side of history if you have to be given "orders" by a cop, who is really no more than a fellow citizen with legal arbitrage.

"following orders" is bootlicker speak. They're not orders. They're pleasant requests.

Exactly.

t. Lemming