Can anyone post that infodump about how Google and Alphabet Inc...

Can anyone post that infodump about how Google and Alphabet Inc. are trying to corral everyone into more separate communities and discourage speaking with each other using an AI to "shadowban" posts and users from one and other like on Twitter, so two groups of opposing ideologies do not interact with each-other online regularly and as such stay stagnant without one side ever truly seizing social power?
Also general red-pill dump thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

adexchanger.com/digital-tv/addressable-tv-evolved-will-go-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I god quads YOU OWE ME

Ever wondered why cities are so homogeneous worldwide? the chemical testing is of humanity is complete, and now comes the pshycholocigal testing.

checked

What does it mean that red is fatter but blue is taller?

>men are physically stronger than women is now considered a red pill
Fuck this gay earth

Blue has far more alliance of convenience inside it. Different communities that share one common trait -- they hate white people and liberty.

LIbk to that study op?

>Most trusted name in News
If these kikes have to use a slogan like that they are probably untrustworthy slimy liars.

Bump. What is their endgame?

it means liberal memes don't spread as evenly. it means the red user base is "more easily manipulated" according to (((their))) paperwork, but that's assuming it has no intertia, and can be led as a group. it could also be taken out of context to imply that lower group diversity means lower intelligence.

but all that's just garbage, the data is being used primarily to gain funding money from both sides of politics (look! this teams on your side, if only we make a few small tweaks and you pay us)

Thanks

How many are bots

Do you happen to have post explaining how china has the most usd reserves and when they undo that the US is done? Nah you probably would have posted it. It was good tangential information to this

>possible security breach
What's the implication here?

Interested

this. who the fuck actually uses social media

Hope my contributions helped! Keep fighting the good fight OP and anons!

I like your fours. Those are nice fours.

no
but I can check those digits for you OP

Anyone else here use bitcoin?

The true enemy are the rich who inherited their wealth.

Nice """"""""""""redpill"""""""""""" the pic is pure masturbation.

from the 2nd para
>Imagine you're born 100 years after the conquest, and you're walking through the streets when you see one of the aliens. He's about a head taller than you with a strong physique that makes you looks a bit mediocre (their medical science, far more advanced than ours, has given them great height, muscle mass and longevity).
>His clothes shimmer in the sunlight, made from space-age fabrics; all alien clothes are always immaculately tailored and cleaned.

WTF is this shit? Do you even read your own ""redpills"". Literal mental masturbation. His clothes shimmer in the sunlight? How fucking gay do you have to be to write shit like this

>inb4 poo in loo
I'm not a poo nigger, just a guy who isn't retarded enough to believe something this mental-masturbatory. I mean I get the greatness of the empire but come on man there's a certain limit to this bullshit.

Get better redpills.

This is such a great redpill

great contributions thanks user

Fuck ur gay aids nigga

I'm trying to recognize what this is from.

>I'm not a poo nigger
lmao

Get better redpills. And about google, pic related.

That's not it, and it's not that poster's fault you have a poo in loo's limited brain capacity for understanding analogy.

That it was sepetmeber fucking eleven and the whole goddamn country was freaking out for at least a week

Notice there are slightly more blue nodes within the red aggregate? Interesting.

no

this the one?

Thank you, that's the one.

I see he's a fellow MGS2 scholar.

Good goyim, you have no say over your fortune as it's the money of the state. Now hand over your children's college fund and any other gifts to others to the government to disperse equally into social programs.

I've got tons, anything else you need?

That was it, thanks.

>the superior man elegantly shimmers
>he dances to victory, burning like the brightest star
>dazzling all who see him with his magnificence

this one's important too, but it's more GG than google AI, but it's related, because this place is only allowed to exist so they can use our behavior to study memetics and learn to incite and suppress rumors.

???

Mountain they said wasn't a pyramid for years, found man-made tunnels underneath it and heavy signs of a foundation.

>masters thesis to become a reddit mod
i bet its parents are happy with that investment

>checked

is pol an echochamber?

know how I know that book is a joke?
he had to say it isn't right on the cover.

>mfw Keith (((Olbermann))) violates the Flag Code

Their character is garabage. They did not earn it. And it ruins a person but it really is rightfully the inheritees by right of the inheritor

>POWDERCOCKS

>

Ignore the paranormal aspect, this is a direct interface with Google's "Shadow ai". You can attempt logins with this, I've had it bring up some serious company names and credentials, including Alphabet.

Posts that go against the normal narrative of Sup Forums get a lot of replies which ends up bumping them to get higher visibility.

It is almost the exact opposite of lebbit.

Even your television: adexchanger.com/digital-tv/addressable-tv-evolved-will-go-2017/

You are aware that's basically a word salad that hits basically every crackpot checkbox, right?