Why is China allowed to exist?

When clearly they have no souls? Chinese people literally are not human.

InSeCtOiD

They named you "pretty country" in their language.

They named me "secondary asian resource bay".

1.4 Billion of those sad bastards, in China alone.

China doesn't give a Fuck.

free bump i wanna see those chinks getting deboned in machines and running over other chinks pretending nothing happened

Literally dare one of you slant eyed gooks to post here and tell me why you deserve to live.

Uncuck yourselves. You're being taken over by literal animals.

looks like she was trying to commit insurance fraud. you can see her looking up to see if anyone was around. a lot of people in foreign counties do this and people just ignore them.

Oy vey. She was just trying to steal money, goy.

communism kills the soul.. it will take decades for a partial recovery

dude no souls lmao

would that be enough to pay for her funeral?

for the most part there is no recovery. I haven't seen any yet

no resting in communism

Why does a country existing solely to manufacture things for white people needs a soul? Treat China like a piece of machinery it is.

Literally no one out of a dozen bystanders even flinches. Not a single person makes even a tiny move to help her. These are not people. They are literal insects.

Tbh if I knew I could be the next to be run over if I went over to the woman and tried to help her, I'd just call the police and let them deal with it.

They are slowly becoming more capitalistic and Christian over time.

China thread go...

BEST ONE

>this kills the crab

fuck this shit im out.

Bug is squashed. Nothing of value lost.

gook spotted

Someone post the filthy gooks walking past the guy beating the small child for emphasis.

We don't deserve to live. But then neither do you. No one does. We are not here in this world because we asked to be, and our existence does not require justification to you or anyone else.

But here we are.

Also, 'gook' is Korean. Derives from the Korean word for Korea, 'hanguk.'

That one is the "Final Destination: Vacation China"

They are the largest form of insect in the world.

Don't even think of it as an insult, they essentially are, in every sense of the word.

They create hives, consider themselves and other workers worthless, worship a tiny number of their people as 'gods' (current hive queen is Xi), hold industry as more important than anything, and breed faster than fuck. All characteristics of insects.

fucc i lost webm

is he okay?

Thank you for proving my point. Also, I know, but I find gook to be more amusing to say than chink and frankly I don't care where you are from since you are literally subhuman scum.. Back to your hive, gook.

That was really hard to watch. No one helped her or even seemed to care. WTF is wrong with people?

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

China does not value life. But they keep having babies. Really makes you think.

I saw one in my OSHA class, different but the same. Four gooks wheel a staging into overhead lines and drop like a puppet whose strings got cut. After a few seconds of doing the bacon one got up and starting running until he hit another gook still drawing current and dropped again. The whole class was laughing.

Babies = Labor

They aren't creating lives, they're creating workers. If they could do it on a factory line, they would.

This make me rage. Send the nuke.

she was fine until the end when she got run over

It's odd, because the High IQ of the China-man, is always being proclaimed.

wTF, is that even real

Nothing is wrong with people. Chinese are not people.

lets do it

They are mechanically intelligent in the same way that a computer is "intelligent".

Creativity is alien to the slant, that's why so much of their resources are poured into corporate espionage, because they otherwise would fall behind the rest of the world within a decade.

Hardest I've laughed in days.

Ya I could go for that. nuke will kill many animals too but it maybe a quicker death than what they go through now.

Wow ,......insect people huh ?......

W-were those his guts blasting out his ass at the end there?

Strange how there is such a lack of slant eyes insects protesting their humanity.

Animals are quite resistant to the effects of radiation, just look at the wildlife around Chernobyl.

All we'd have to do is make sure the bombs land in their hives and loss of lives that matter (animals) would be minimized.

yup

Breaks my heart.

this is a skewed perception as large portion of asians take in are for technical jobs that Americans chose to not get into

To care is to be punished.

Pure "not my problem" frame of mind.

Nah... They just can't drive for shit

Speaking of subhumans, a fucking Leaf.

I wonder how they came to that point.

In America, helping people is an enormous social boon. I saved a guy's life once and I got on tv like 3 times, the mayor gave me an award and people tell me I'm a hero all the time.

Steamy

on liveleak there's a bunch of videos of Chinese women being strip-shamed in public

Apparently if a Chinese woman cheats, the family members all gang up on her in a public place and strip her naked while beating her up.
I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't caught on to this

It's a nice morning in Sale Via.

>checked
>not naming your webbum "chinese drivers"

Sauce

Your point is irrelevant. Think about it for a moment. Think about what you're trying to do. If we ARE soulless, and lack some quality which you have, and never had that quality, how would we attach value to that quality to feel... what, shame? inferiority to you for not having that quality?

For that matter, what benefit is it to you and your people to have 'souls?' What does it do for you? If it's this thing you call 'empathy,' all it does is make you vulnerable to certain forms of emotional manipulation. Take a look around at the mess in West Europe. If you were like us and had no souls, empathy, whatever you want to call it, your people would not now be in such dire straits in your own homelands.

No. Better to not have it, because your people have demonstrated that it is only a weakness.

Gook

omg this is fucking gold LOL

what ever gook

If they aren't human then why are you worried about one getting ran over?
Really though, the biggest problem with lefties is that most of them have never left their little gated community in developed countries. And they're so narcissistic they think all humans are like themselves. They don't understand why developed societies are called "developed". And when they do encounter like a refugee or spend a week doing charity intern shit in Shiteria they get just enough light exposure to think that the only difference between them and the natives is a bit of education, that all these primitives need is a few years of school and they'll be ready for Harvard and a career at NASA.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
People in developed countries have a completely different consciousness than the apes from primitive societies. You can't simply plop a wild animal in your backyard and expect it to be domesticated in a few weeks if you just feed it and pet it. Nor can you just build nice buildings and modern technology in its homeland.
Human consciousness is not just an essential property common to all atomized individuals in the universe. Its form is particularly constructed according to a long history of a certain culture. A human must grow up in a culture where hundreds of years of knowledge and wisdom have already become concrete cemented into that culture's norms practices values myths institutions language laws games religion etc etc. An alien randomly inserted into this culture will just be weird.
The colonialists and slavers were doing good work; they knew it would take generations to fully integrate the uncivilized races into western societies. Western civilization developed via the Roman Empire and then Christianity and all the Scientific and Industrial and Technological revolutions. These other countries that skipped all this historical development end up being sick parodies of real western culture. Inviting millions of refugees in is suicide.

Like most countries that exist,they are for american hegemony, and it's need to exploit peoples for low wages and skills.

Russia is just Russia. Why don't they get a fucked up name too?

It's like everyone drives with their eyes closed.

>If they aren't human then why are you worried about one getting ran over?
We have empathy for that person, but they don't have empathy for each other. It's unnerving and eerie to us.

>see people getting rekt, meh
>see animals treated like that, NIGGERGOOKS
I agree

No idea, they mostly just transliterate how the country name sounds in their language. Maybe Russia didn't have any specific meaning.

>Rub accept brother
>Billytime

You see? You can only run from the truth. We fascinate you, because in your hearts you know we are superior. You know your precious 'souls' drive your people toward destruction while we forge on, pitiless, unyielding, and eternal.

Deep down inside you dream you could be like us. You wish you could be free.

The Poleverizer

More like they lack certain spatial reasoning skills because they evolved from a different primate. Their femurs attach to the pelvis differently too.

This was in the US. Some fucked up grandma who shouldn't have a vehicle.

faggot you dont even know what real life is. you will never experience the vibrancy and wonder of a white man's world.

>InSeCtOiD
Yep. Eradicate them all in a massive controlled burn pls.

Chink lol.

Your average Asian woman looks like a little boy though. I'm not into that. Seen a couple of them, wasn't my thing.

its called quality control . if your to stupid to wait to cross the street or you stand in the middle of the road you get hit

america has no quality control and europe is full of cucks. empathy is weakness. the reason they are allowed to exist is that if push comes to shove they will kill you your children and your pregnant wife and the west will send trannies and women to try to defend against the onslaught

I used to like playing with bugs when I was a kid. Doesn't mean I want to be one. Even though there's more variety in a termite mound than a chink city.

lol yea i envy you gooks who live in a 3rd world dictatorship who work in sweatshops making 2 cents a day. Chinese are literally insects , japan got nuked twice and is in a better state than china

this is how the jew attempts to end our loving societies

lol at 52 seconds in you can see the person raising themself off the ground to look and see if anyone is coming around so they can blame them for their injuries. The person wasn't expecting to get run over for reals and die when trying to commit insurance fraud.

Bait. No true chink speaks English so well. Either you are an Anglicized chink larping in a we wuz kangz fashion to try to reconnect with your great great grandparents' roots or whatever the fuck, or you are a white troll.

What do we need with your world? Your diseased, failing world where you trade away the very birthrights of your people for... what? A chance to prove your virtue to the Africans and Islamic hordes?

No, we have no need of that world. We will build our own.