Christ cuckery General /CCG/

This thread is for discussing christ cuckery and it's role in white genocide.

Covering the deleterious effects of Christianity, with a special focus on the damage it has done to the native peoples of Europe as well as whites around the world.

There is a wealth of information posted on Sup Forums in this regard, but much of it gets lost in the cracks due to the fact that dialogue with Christians is like speaking to a stone wall.

Post articles, videos and memes exposing christianity for what it truly is. A Jewish sect which is now also the forerunner of multiculturalism and race mixing.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/715082/Swedish-churches-aiding-migrants-hiding-authorities-asylum
whitelocust.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/white-christian-couple-adopts-eight-african-children-at-one-time-more-cuckery/
archive.is/H6vzk
boards.Sup
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
archive.is/mRSOQ
archive.is/oqKYM
epochtimes.de/politik/welt/margot-kaessmann-bezeichnet-bundesbuerger-mit-zwei-deutschen-eltern-und-vier-deutschen-grosseltern-als-nazis-a2128314.html
archive.is/1CGw9
foxnews.com/world/2017/03/21/muslim-converts-breathe-new-life-into-europe-s-struggling-christian-churches.html
nationalvanguard.org/2015/11/communism-is-neo-christianity/
archive.is/VxigB
archive.fo/C3oCY
motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/christian-evangelical-adoption-liberia
archive.is/XhYeO
iandiorio.org/
rageagainsttheminivan.com/2012/01/black-was-once-color-to-me-reflections.html
rageagainsttheminivan.com/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/27/liberian-orphans-oprah_n_4344667.html
archive.is/BqKyq
lysaterkeurst.com/lysas_story/
glahaiti.org/
newrepublic.com/article/127311/trouble-christian-adoption-movement
oakpark.com/News/Articles/6-11-2013/Calvary-pastor-and-wife-adopt-four-Ethiopian-children/
archive.org/details/thirdreichandchristianity
youtu.be/8rUy4nul89k
youtu.be/-pFrd9SMCuM
archive.is/3Qs5V
thegospelcoalition.org/article/the-faqs-what-christians-should-know-about-the-alt-right
archive.is/WK2Ly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweden: Churches are AIDING migrants hiding from authorities amid asylum crack down
express.co.uk/news/world/715082/Swedish-churches-aiding-migrants-hiding-authorities-asylum

White Christian Couple Adopts Eight African Children At One Time – More Christ Cuckery
whitelocust.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/white-christian-couple-adopts-eight-african-children-at-one-time-more-cuckery/
archive.is/H6vzk

Devout christians spend life savings on house for rapefugees
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/146344077/

/leftypol/ is down the hall and to the left faggot

Devout Christians adopt black triplets in the name of (((Jesus Christ)))
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
archive.is/mRSOQ

Weve been comped. Mods are opposition. Mods have permabanned my alter ego for posting a pizza related killshot.

Im unleashing a palingenisis and now you all are to be the recipients of gods divine will and power. The time is now for you to transcend into being warriors of light.

Any opposition to God will succumb to terminal brain cancer.

Deus Vult ++++++++++

Zionist thread again. You Jews have nothing better to do?

Everyone knows who is the leftist here christfag.

Are you retarded? How is this zionist thread? The overwhelming majority of donations and aid to Israel and to the Israeli lobby are from zionist christians that literally believe jews are the chosen ones. Are you saying Jews want to get rid their biggest ally?

you, you are a leftist you shill faggot

> Christians are our greatest ally

German Evangelist figure calls racially pure Germans disgusting nazis - News - Daily Stormer BBS
archive.is/oqKYM

epochtimes.de/politik/welt/margot-kaessmann-bezeichnet-bundesbuerger-mit-zwei-deutschen-eltern-und-vier-deutschen-grosseltern-als-nazis-a2128314.html
archive.is/1CGw9

40 points for buzzword. Sorry, I refuse to stop exposing your (((evil)))

> posting shills that are larping as Christians

If anything you are saying about Christalphas is true then we wouldn't of fought Saracen hordes and kicked out kikes 109 times throughout our Christian history.

Fact is that Christianity is a bulwark against Jewish Communism

The christian churches are making the mistake of caring more about theology than biology. Big mistake!
foxnews.com/world/2017/03/21/muslim-converts-breathe-new-life-into-europe-s-struggling-christian-churches.html

Why don't you go there? All left wing ideologies originated in christianity, the proto-left ideology.

Looking at that picture of Angela Merkel

I love that the right wing party in Germany is run by a former communist youth leader (picture attached, Angie marching in her Free Germany Youth days...)

Christians, stop replying to these threads. Obviously not looking to talk. Don't let the frustration get to you. Christ has already conquered . With these types proverbs 26 verses 4 and 5.

Don't cast pearls to them.

Christianity is communism.

Communism is Neo-Christianity
nationalvanguard.org/2015/11/communism-is-neo-christianity/
archive.is/VxigB

These Threads are from Jewish trolls and Christians are the most anti semitic Demographic in the world.

So our Christian History has been leftist huh?
All 2,000 years of it?

Western Civilization is Christian no matter how much you athiestfags or paganfags hate it.

Christianity is rising more and more due to Islamic invasion.

Christianity is making a huge comeback amongst white youth worldwide.

Go and call the South African Boers leftist cucks.

They're one of the most racially aware and far-right people among Europeans.
They are real Christians and not these faggot leftist shills who have infiltrated Christianity.

Why is it that Christianity has turned so (((liberal))) after 1945?

It's because Western Christian Civilization has accepted Marxism and Communism instead of Christianity.
We changed the church into the synagogue.

Read up on the second Vatican council.
How the kikes infiltrated the Catholic Church and turned it into a communist marxist organization.
That is why Catholicism is so fucking cucked right now.
But Christianity before 1945 was real Christianity and not this (((secular))) bullshit we see right now.

Saying you're a Christian does not make it true, you have to follow the word of god and believe in Christ .

These people are all liars and deceivers .

"My husband and I are scared, our son is Alt-Right" - Christcucks frustration over their son being a nationalist.
archive.fo/C3oCY

>So our Christian History has been leftist huh?
>All 2,000 years of it?
No, because pagan ethos survived for a very long time despite Christianity. True Christianity only emerged in the modern period. Before that we had duelling and shit like that which is anti-christian.

allahu ackbar

Christianity killed Paganism 2,000 years ago.
Europeans found their real religion which is Christianity not that satanic pagan bullshit.

The power of Christ was shown to the pagan people and they saw that Christ answered their prayers unlike the heathen gods.
They saw God performing miracles to show that his power was real.
It was our destiny to become a Christian Race.

And yes we are the Adamic Race , God's chosen race.

> fighting is anti-Christian

There are wars and fighting found in the bible.
It's not a leftist pacifist religion.
At the end of days, during Armageddon , Christ will descend from heaven with a sword protruding from his tongue and he will be enraged and wrapped around in fire.
He will slay Satan and Death and cast them both into the Lake of fire.
He will also cast the sinners and wicked of this world into the fire and brimstone.
This does not sound like any pacifist to me.

CHRISTIAN ADOPTION - CHRISTIANS BRING NIGGERS TO USA FROM AFRICA.

Colin is the pastor of a small church and Nancy a Christian leader with a large following among home-schoolers. Her 35-year-old magazine, Above Rubies, which focuses on Christian wifehood, has a circulation of 130,000 in more than 100 countries—mostly fundamentalist Christian women who eschew contraception and adhere to rigid gender roles.

In 2005, Above Rubies began advocating adoptions from Liberia, arranged through private Christian ministries. Campbell—whose magazine likened adoption to "missions under our very own roof!"*—spent a week visiting Liberian orphanages and returned with "piles of letters addressed 'To any Mom and Dad.'" She touted the country's cost-effectiveness—"one of the cheapest international adoptions"—and claimed that 1 million infants were dying every year in this nation of fewer than 4 million people. "When we welcome a child into our heart and into our home," she wrote, "we actually welcome Jesus Himself."

Campbell urged readers to contact three Christian groups—Acres of Hope, Children Concerned, and West African Children Support Network (WACSN)—that could arrange adoptions from Liberian orphanages. At the time, none of these groups was accredited in the United States as an adoption agency, yet they all placed Liberian children with American families for a fraction of the $20,000 to $35,000 that international adoptions typically cost. Before long, members of a Yahoo forum frequented by Above Rubies readers were writing that God had laid the plight of Liberian orphans heavy on their heart. "Families lined up by the droves," one mother recalled. They "were going to Liberia and literally saying, 'This is how much I have, give me as many as you can.'"

1/2

anti-christain thread again

SAGE

The magazine's Liberia campaign, it turned out, heralded an "orphan theology" movement that has taken hold among mainstream evangelical churches, whose flocks are urged to adopt as an extension of pro-life beliefs, a way to address global poverty, and a means of spreading the Gospel in their homes. The movement's leaders, as I discovered while researching my upcoming book on the topic, portray adoption as physical and spiritual salvation for orphans and a way for Christians to emulate God, who, after all, "adopted" humankind. Churches reported that the spirit was proving contagious; families encouraged one another to adopt, and some congregations were taking in as many as 100 children. Dozens of conferences, ministries, and religious coalitions sprang up to further the cause, and large evangelical adoption agencies such as Bethany Christian Services reported a sharp increase in placements at a time when international adoptions were in decline.

Within months of launching her Liberia campaign, Campbell reported to her readers that 70 children were in the process of being adopted through African Christians Fellowship International, most to families that were already large, with some taking as many as five or six. She recalled helping one adoptive father navigate Washington, DC's Dulles airport with his new Liberian triplets; she put one of them, a wide-eyed infant named Grace, with bow lips and a Peter Pan collar, on the cover of the magazine. Campbell adopted four children herself, and Serene took a total of six. "From my article in Above Rubies about the children in Liberia there must have been up to a thousand children adopted," Campbell informed me in an email, "and most have been a blessing."

motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/christian-evangelical-adoption-liberia or archive.is/XhYeO

2/2

Fuck off faggot.

Here is an essay from adoptive parent Pastor Ian DiOrio. iandiorio.org/

Black was once a color to me, and only a color. The remainder of all colors collected and melded into one. The conglomeration of lighter and brighter colors, mixed upon and within one another to create the darkness of black. Black is the color without color; black is light without light. At least that is how I used to see black, when it was only a color to me. Today black is no longer a color, only a color; it is a social history, a narrative in and upon those whom make my fatherhood possible. I am white, and my children are black, and to me, as their father, their color is brighter than all whites and more magnificent than rainbows and fireworks. Black is no longer the absence of color; it is, as the father of black children, the divine sheen that makes my fatherhood possible.

I am white. Mostly pale and without definition. Gifted by transparent ghostly color, not shaded with highlights of oppression or social marginalization. No, white means I am the color that bleeds into none. White the color, the creator of history, the storyteller weaving mendacity among victims of precipitous hate and malformed rage. White is to have no story, other than the story that yours is the one story that bleeds all stories together, without itself being smeared or tainted. Some call white Devils, others Angels. Regardless, let it be said that the absence of color- the clean canvas of yet discovered symbols and brush strokes- embodies within its absence, a cacophony of dotted lines, stringing together unions of souls, never to be naturally united, yet by notorious events, collided histories into a common framework which makes my fatherhood a possibility.

1/2

I, a white canvas am the father of black children. Never did I imagine such an occurrence. I assume all who desire to have children imagine them mirroring themselves. Yet, as I take it, all children, come with surprise and difference, thus in this way, mine are the same, yet our skin tells different stories. Mine speaks of a heritage of opportunity, of warm-hearted suburban citadels, while theirs preaches of a stolen heritage, a hijacked trilogy of geography, tradition, and religion. Together we live under the banner of pithy slogans of equality and freedom, yet such quips have never been called into question in regards to my social identity, yet, for some strange and infamous reason, my children are the progeny of a widening of black humanity, which only until recently became at least acknowledged to be partaker in the credo of American society. It is therefore as a father, not only as white male, that I reflect on the heritage of African Americans on this Martin Luther King Jr Day.

From rageagainsttheminivan.com/2012/01/black-was-once-color-to-me-reflections.html

2/2

Incidentally, Kristen Howerton from Rage Against the Minivan is a devout Christian.

rageagainsttheminivan.com/

>Christianity killed Paganism

Then why is it still alive?

>not that satanic pagan bullshit.

If it's so satanic, why did the pope prostrate before Charlemagne while he was being crowned? That's a pagan tradition, because the priests were subservient to the gods, and the kings were the physical manifestation of gods, therefore the king was the highest priest. Luther expelled most pagan traditions from Christianity, so just look at the Christians in protestant countries if you want to know the true face of your semitic religion.

>It was our destiny to become a Christian Race.

it is our destiny to overcome this tribulation of spiritual occupation return to tradition. Christianity diminished our power as we lost our piety and lost sight of the spiritual truths that prevail in the universe.

Any expression of tradition, or of blood and soil nationalism, is inherently heathen in character.

Copy pasta from another christfag thread:

THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD ACCORDING TO Sup Forums CHRISTIANS

year -100: Rome conquests the Mediterranean coast, including Judea
year 0: Jesus is born
year 100: Rome has smashed two jewish rebellions. well, Sup Forums christians told us that Jews totally love pagans tho, so may be jews wanted to be smashed. Rome extends all the way to Persia

year 200: Rome has overextended, and faces a crisis
year 300: Rome converts to Christianity. according to Sup Forums christians, Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION, so it will surely save Rome from the crisis!
year 400: Oops, it didn't. Well, Rome deserved to fall anyways. Romans were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted

year 500: Christianity is a religion of earthly power and cultural survival so it will at least keep the Mediterranean in control of christian kingdoms
year 600: Oops, North Africa is lost to Islam. Well, north africans deserved it, they were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION that is the only reason why Roman Culture was preserved.
year 700: Oops, it has lost its Holy Lands. Well, Palestianian Christians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION. Now it will REALLY contain Islam. Oh, Spaniards were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS either btw. Everyone knows Christianity is the only way to protect yourself from islam.

year 800: Charlemagne has decided that Jews should be the only bankers of his Empire, and the Church starts a series of edicts to protect them in case they need to move to a different christian kingdom when the farmers get angry. Jews totally hate Christianity tho, this is another shoah!!
year 900: Sicilians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival. Now it will REALLY contain Islam.
year 1000: Did I tell you that it was Christianity that made Europe conquer the World because it is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION? The real problem is that there have not been any real christians up to this point. Christian Europe never let the kebab problem get too out of hand

year 1100: Now that the Crusaders have started, you will truly see how Christianity made Europe strong.
year 1200: Okay, Saladin recaptured Jerusalem, but the Crusaders were not REAL CHRISTIANS, that is why God abandoned them.
year 1300: Byzantines were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they didn't pay their debts so it is OK to sack them. Please remember Christianity is the religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival of Europe

year 1400: Greeks were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity made Europe, it gave Europe the ability to defeat other people and create empires, so it is obvious that Greeks were not real Christians
year 1500: Europeans are starting to rediscover pagan art... look at that Venus of Boticelli!! The works of pagan philosophers are printed and read among intellectual circles. UUUGH... now this is horrible... Christianity IS the religion of earthly power that has saved Europe for the last 1000 years and allowed it to take over the world! This rediscovery of the pagan past can only mean that Europe will fall to Islam!! Wait... what?? An Age of Discoveries??? Spain expelled Islam and discovered a whole new continent. Well... we have found REAL CHRISTIANS AT LAST!!!
year 1600: Hhhmm... Europeans are now killing each other over disagreements about what Jesus said in his rants... well, everyone knows that Christianity is what saved Europe and made it united, so this is impossible. [insert Catholics or Protestants] are NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, and are to blame for Islam taking over the Balkans.

year 1700: BTW all these Enlightenment philosophers with strange religiois ideas that are discovering a lot of stuff and making inventions are REAL CHRISTIANS.
year 1800: WTF!! FRENCH REVOLUTION!! SECULARISM!!!!!!! Europe is finished!!!! By the next century it will be conquered completely!!!
year 1900: Huh... European Empires have just conquered the entirity of Africa and Asia (minus China and Japan) plus Australia in one century, Darwin has published a theory about the origin of the species that contradicts the Bible, the political power of the Churches has been decimated by the rise of Nationalism and the Pope himself has declared himself a political prisioner in Vatican City... AT LAST!! A TRULY CHRISTIAN AGE!!! Christianity is what made Europe GREAT!!! See now?

year 2000: The Jews that Charlemagne provided with vast economical power have completely hijacked our civilization. DAMN IT!!! It would have never happened if you had adopted REAL CHRISTIANITY!!!!
year 2100: Europeans were not REAL CHRISTIANS so it is okay that they got replaced by BASED AFRICANS.

Oprah (who is also a Christian and called for the death of old white people who she calls bigots) calls it one of her all-time favorite stories. In 2003, Lysa TerKeurst and two of her daughters attended a performance by a boys’ choir at their church in North Carolina. The 12 boys in the choir were raising money for their orphanage in Liberia, a West African country ravaged by 14 years of civil war. As they sang, Lysa says she felt God speak to her heart.

She went on to adopt two of the boys, Jackson and Mark. “We’re not famous,” Lysa said. “We’re not wealthy. We’re just ordinary people, and yet when these boys were in front of us, it was no longer a remote social issue… We just couldn’t walk away.”

Her act inspired other families in the extraordinary community. Since then, more than 40 children from the Liberian orphanage have been adopted, including all 12 choirboys.

The image shows her 3 white daughters along with their 2 Liberian "brothers."

“Our boys are amazing boys,” Lysa says. “They’re good boys. They are very protective of their sisters.”

Along with Jackson and Mark, the TerKeurst’s have three daughters: Brooke, Hope and Ashley. “When a guy comes to see my sisters, the first thing I tell them is to treat them like a princess,” Mark says. “I want him to know that we have boundaries, you know.”

In the video, Hope says her older brothers are always looking out for her. “Like whenever we bring boys around,” she says. “Well — we don’t really bring boys around, because they’re kind of intimidated by my brothers.”

The article has a short video of the family.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/27/liberian-orphans-oprah_n_4344667.html

It's (((Huffington Post))) so please click on the archived link down below (you can red the article but cannot play the video)
archive.is/BqKyq

1/2

Can we just have the Day of the Rope already and kill all nonwhites and semitic cultusts in our borders?

So who is this woman?

You guessed it! A fucking devout Christian. Or should I call her a Jew worshiping mudshark?!

Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times best-selling author of The Best Yes, Unglued, Made to Crave, and 16 other books.

As president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, Lysa and her team have led thousands to make their walk with God an invigorating journey through daily online devotionals, radio programs, online Bible studies, speaker/writing training, and more.

lysaterkeurst.com/lysas_story/

2/2

Some more christian "family" pics.

Some Christian adoption agencies are very specific. This one focuses on adoptions from Haiti.

glahaiti.org/

This pasta is retarded... Rome Survived for another 1000 years in the east under Christian rule.

>Those who do not accept this are in the wrong place here

then why did you let in millions of them?

The drive of Christians to adopt children from Africa and other parts of the Third World was enormous.

Churches began to create adoption ministries, praising and supporting adoptive parents and encouraging new families to adopt as well. Anti-abortion crisis pregnancy centers redoubled their efforts to cast adoption as the pro-life alternative to abortion. Evangelical adoption funds popped up, giving grants or interest-free loans to couples hoping to adopt (particularly pastors, whose potential adoptions were viewed as a priority, since they could set the example for an entire congregation). In 2009, the Southern Baptist Convention, the second-largest denomination in the United States, passed a resolution directing all members to consider whether God was calling on them to adopt. A coalition group, the Christian Alliance for Orphans, grew to encompass more than a hundred evangelical nonprofits and denominational groups united around “orphan care.” In 2010 Bethany Christian Services, the largest adoption agency in the country, reported a 26 percent jump in the number of adoptions, largely due to the mobilization of Christians newly interested in adopting.

1/3

The same year, when Haiti was rocked by a devastating 7.0-level earthquake, the Christian adoption movement became a full-blown cause. The movement threw its weight behind efforts to expedite U.S. visas for unaccompanied Haitian children, so they could leave their country and enter waiting U.S. homes. So many prospective adoptive families inquired about Haitian “earthquake orphans” that Bethany Christian Services began diverting applicants to other countries like Ethiopia, which were then undergoing “adoption booms,” thanks to a combination of poverty and lax laws. (The crisis and subsequent response also gave birth to the most notable scandal in the young Christian adoption movement, when a group of Idaho Baptists traveled to Haiti to gather “orphans” off the streets, with the intention of bringing them to an as-yet-unbuilt adoption center in the Dominican Republic. None of the children, it would turn out, were orphans.)

Demand in some sense outstripped supply, as eager Christians wished to adopt children without going through the proper channels. Many of the children listed as orphans actually weren't, but still had one or even both parents.

2/3

Why didn't you try to take back Anatolia, Southern Italy or Iberia? Why did you waste so much blood, sweat and tears trying (and failing) to take back a patch of Levantine desert that used to be a border territory of the Roman Empire, instead of trying to reclaim the actual holy land, Europe? Arabs ruled Iberia for thousands of years, turks still rule Anatolia. You sailed right past all the Muslim controlled European land to attack a strip of desert with no strategic value at all. Mongols did more for Europe than Christians did because at least they sacked Baghdad so hard it ended the golden age.

>thousands of years

hundreds* sorry

When the Christian adoption movement was at its strongest in the late 2000s and early 2010s, many of its excesses looked like a condensed version of earlier problems with adoption. As Christian adoptive parents lined up to help, paying $30,000–$40,000 per internationally adopted childl. Their demand helped create new adoption markets. This was particularly true in African nations, where the combination of poverty, opportunism, and cultural misunderstanding of the meaning of adoption—often construed as temporary guardianship rather than permanent relinquishment of a child—led to children repeatedly being offered, or in some cases taken, for adoption based on mistaken beliefs or outright profiteering. (In an infamous 2009 example documented by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, a staff member for an American evangelical adoption agency was filmed leading what appeared to be a mass adoption recruitment effort, asking the assembled residents of a rural Ethiopian village whether they wanted their child “to go to America.”)

Around 2010, a new set of problems began to emerge. There was the proliferation of stories like that of the Tennessee family, where children said to be orphans turned out to have living family, who, in some cases, expected their return. In the United States, some adoptive families, caught up in the movement’s mission-based call to adopt “as many children as you can,” did so, ending up with super-sized families with sometimes tragic results. Some adoptive children were abused or even killed at the hands of their adoptive parents, like thirteen-year-old Ethiopian adoptee Hana Williams, whose case I documented in 2013. A shocking number of stories emerged of children who had been sent away from their “forever families,” either to new, un-vetted adoptive homes, back to their countries of origin, or just cast out on the streets.

newrepublic.com/article/127311/trouble-christian-adoption-movement

3/3

I believe that the spirit of satan is the spirit of the proud and lonely parasite. The lazy who need a host who won't hold a mirror to the spiritual vampire so that they don't feel the guilt that twists their perspective. They then create systems where control can be gained by subversion and manipulation and resort to violence ultimately because logic reveals their true intent and it's ugly. That is ultimately collectivism. This leads to a belief that to fix one's own problems they need to fix everybody's problems around them which creates conflict. A Libertarian fixes his/her problems and through example lets other people witness what they do as inspiration which I believe is the Holy Spirit in it's true form. The fruit that the tree bares. Most organised religion is collectivist by nature, in fact I'm yet to find one that isn't. Here is a parasite for example:

Calvary pastor and wife adopt four Ethiopian children

In the spring of 2009 Katie received a phone call from Ethiopia saying that not only did the orphanage have two babies for them, but they were twin boys. The Wilsons flew to Addis Ababa and brought home to Oak Park the 6-month-old brothers whom they named Addis Andrew and Rager Ababa.

Holding the children she'd been praying for and working toward for the first time was an "overwhelming experience," Katie said.

"When they first brought the twins out to us," Todd recalled, "I had the same feeling I had in the delivery room when our three biological children were born, the same feeling of affection and attachment."

oakpark.com/News/Articles/6-11-2013/Calvary-pastor-and-wife-adopt-four-Ethiopian-children/

Ah, yes. Muh collectivism! Watch the century of self. "Individualism" is literally a product of semitic think tanks trying to work out how to make the public into placid shabbos goy consumers without any of those nasty revolutionary ideas.

It's no coincidence that (((Anton LaVey))) and Aleister Crowley love themselves some individualism either. Then there's Stirner, lefties the world over love him. Culture and social cohesion are spooks! Embrace the individual!

Trust Me (((Christianity))) Is Not Cultural Marxism

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

The reason why I say that the parasite is lonely is because when you have been around these people for long enough you realize that they are miserable and afraid to be alone because they have no faith in anything, so how could they have faith in themselves. They then psychologically become isolated even within crowds and find means and ways to "zone out", whether it's through mindless chanting, repeating of group doctrine that is reinforced by affirmations releasing dopamine creating addiction. Substance abuse, reducing cognative ability to think critically so that ignorance could be achieved to remove inner conflict creating a sense of blissfulness.
Thanx for the heads up on Anton LaVey. Do you have any particular sites you could link me to read up about this particular individual?#trustmefag

Just remember, What Christians do is BECAUSE of (((Christianity))).

>Do you have any particular sites you could link me to read up about this particular individual?

Just fucking google it. He's not exactly obscure

NS Germany was so Christian in character, Hitler let a neopagan (Alfred Rosenberg) design Positive Christianity.

The idea of Positive Christianity was to alienate Christianity from its semitic elements and make it more compatible with the martial character of the Germanic people, along with blood and soil nationalism.

Tell me, if the leaders of Germany were so profoundly Christian, why they would let a neopagan redesign Christianity? It seems absurd to me. As you said, paganism is 'satanic'. Would a good Christian let a satanist preach in their church?

Your quote from the propagandist of the Nazi Party doesn't help your point at all.

Templars did made some poor choices but you have to keep in mind that Muslim conquered over 3/2 of Europe before the crusades but we got 90% of the land we lost all back. I think the templars did a pretty good job.

Europe died the day it converted to Jewish cuck porn called Christianity. You either revive the Pagan spirit of Europe or be prepared for population replacement.

Make no mistake, Europe will still be Christian but it won't be white.

Stay mad you faggot heathen. You'll burn in hell for eternity and I'll smile down smugly at you from heaven

>

> 90% of the land we lost all back.

Except all of North Africa, Anatolia and Constantinople. You didn't even properly reclaim Southern Europe, it's still full of Turkic mudshits.

> Templars did made some poor choices

It wasn't the Templars it was the church. The only poor decision the Templars made was trusting in the ethnic deity of a tribe of Semites. They weren't the least bit concerned about the oppression of white Europeans. Their only interest was palestine because it's 'holy' because of their semitic religion. Europe is the holy land, not Palestine. Why did they not crusade to drive the Muslims out?

I'm pleased to know that I'm going to hell. But I will fight for my race until I die.

THE THIRD REICH AND CHRISTIANITY:

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

“National Socialist and Christian conceptions are incompatible. The Christian churches are build upon men’s ignorance; by contrast [National Socialism] rests upon scientific foundations. When we [National Socialists] speak of belief in God, we do not mean, like the naïve Christians and their spiritual exploiters, a man-like being sitting around somewhere in the universe. The force governed by natural law by which all these countless planets move in the universe, we call omnipotence or God. The assertion that this universal force can trouble itself about the destiny of each individual being, every smallest earthly bacillus, can be influenced by so-called prayers or other surprising things, depends upon a requisite dose of naivety or else upon shameless professional self-interest.”
–Martin Bormann

Many people due to misinformation, mistakenly believe that Nazi Germany was friendly to Christianity. This is not true by any stretch of the imagination. For those who are utterly confused, this ebook proves beyond any doubt that not only were the Nazis anti-Christian, but the Third Reich Leaders were actively working to destroy Christianity, both the Catholic and Protestant Churches.

archive.org/details/thirdreichandchristianity

Oprah follow-up episode
youtu.be/8rUy4nul89k

Still more on Lysa TerKeurst. Also shown is Angel Rutledge, who is or was adoption coordinator at Christian Adoption Services, Inc. for Liberia

poundpuplegacy.org/node/63964

22 Charlotte families adopt 44 Christian negros.
youtu.be/-pFrd9SMCuM

Jew worshiping mud mama wrote a book to help others adopt Christian children from Liberia

Christianity is not a ethic semitic religion. In the new testament God literally chose a roman centurion "Cornelius" for a Mission. Plus the new testament was written in Greek. Europa is the name of a semitic Princess in Greek mythology it was our "holy land" even before christianity.

top kek: looking forward to the first christcucks getting killed by the "little" niggers they'll adopt
archive.is/3Qs5V

Maybe you should get christians to leave behind the old testament. YHVH is the deity of the Jews, the fact that you include his chapters in the bible indicates continuity, and that you in fact are worshiping the same god.

Christianity was a Jewish reformation movement. It has nothing to do with our people and it should have been left in the desert where it belongs.

>Plus the new testament was written in Greek.

If you're somehow trying to imply that means anything other than the fact that the Semitic tribes were conquered by Hellenic invaders you are a fucking idiot. Guess where else Greek was spoken? Ptolemaic Egypt. Jesus himself along with his disciples spoke Aramaic, the fact that there were greek speaking people who wrote it down means literally nothing. It was historically a semitic land that was conquered, and was ethnically distinct from Italy/Greece/Egypt.

>Christian Adoption
This meme sums it up pretty well.

YHWH is never mentioned in the New Testament we only use the old testament because of the prophecy of the jews denying the True Messiah in isaiah and Chronological context.

You also derive an awful lot of laws and customs from the legalistic portions of the old testament (as Jesus said, not one jot or tittle.)

What laws you talking about?

Depends on which denomination you choose, different old laws are kept depending on which one you go with. I knew some Seventh Day Adventists back at my Christian high school and they couldn't eat pig meat.

Wtf Jesus literally said that the old tradition is BS. Sects that follow the old testament over the new are Judaizers.

Not one jot or tittle, faggot.

Also generally Christians say unless a specific law is supplanted by one in the new testament, the old testament can be treated as if it is still valid. So unless there's a direct contradiction there's no problem sticking with old testament law.

Jesus gave a Natural end to the law Romans 10:4 For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God.

>Romans 10:4

That's nice but he also said:

For verily I say unto you, Till
heaven and earth pass, one jot or one
tittle shall in no wise pass from
the law, till all be fulfilled.

So to be right with Christ, the old law is still valid. One retard once said "all was fulfilled when Christ was crucified" but that doesn't make sense, there's still the second coming to wait for, and Christ being crucified most certainly wasn't the end of heaven and Earth.

Nah, Christianity isn't materialist.

What the fuck is up with you pagans and your embarrassing proclivity to cherry-pick the fuck out of shit?

Saying that African aid organizations and NGOs that bring Africans from Africa to Europe/elsewhere are all Christian is not "cherry picking" it's an absolute fact and any Christian you talk to outside of Sup Forums will agree that what they're doing is fundamentally good. I remember when that sea traffic webm with the NGOs sending ships to pick up Africans on the coast of Libya and dump them in Sicily started getting posted and Sup Forums tried to figure out who was behind it and the NGO was being run by a balding Christcuck German.

The verse is not saying that the earth and heaven should pass first then the law is fulfilled. You know why Jews have these purity laws? To make their nation distinct for the coming of the messiah.

Once again, Varginas show they are as ignorant of the Bible as evangelical Christians are of paganism.

Jesus being nailed to the cross was the fulfilling of the law, retard.

If you Varginas intend to "defeat" Christianity while being this uneducated about it, I'm afraid to say you won't get far. Know your enemy.

Stop responding to slide threads and get in here.

Gee whiz, there's liberal Christians just like liberal non-Christians.

>The verse is not saying that the earth and heaven should pass first then the law is fulfilled.

That's exactly what it says, and it's irrelevant if you think it isn't because every denomination of Christianity has some holdovers from the old testament and the fact that you needed to be made aware of this by me means you yourself have never stepped one foot inside a church or been around actual Christians outside of Sup Forums (as much is typical of the average "Christian" on Sup Forums).

You search for a spirituality to latch on to having been set adrift, detached from your own past in this modern sea of degeneracy. However you will not find the answers you are looking for in Christianity. You will not find a single denomination that teaches anything remotely resembling what you believe to be moral and good. You cherry pick justifications for your own worldview from the bible, and ostensibly "believe" in Christ, but you aren't Christians and share none of their values.

>Jesus being nailed to the cross was the fulfilling of the law, retard.

That's great I guess you should reform Christianity since they've all got it wrong.

Kikes, christcucks and mudslimes are all the same shit.
Anything that originates from the middle east is shit.

Saying it's cherry-picking isn't denying the phenomena altogether, dipshit. You point to these subverted (((Christians))) as proof of your worldview but you say absolutely nothing about the thousand of Polish Catholics that marched for Polish identity and sovereignty, protesting rapefugees.

Read about the Scofield Bible and how it was used by Jews to subvert Christianity.

>That's great I guess you should reform Christianity since they've all got it wrong.

I'm not one to throw around accusations of fallacies but this sounds like a bandwagon. Yes, most Christians have it wrong. The word "end" in Romans 10:4 is translated from the Greek word "talos" which is more akin to "fulfillment." The law was fulfilled on Christ's death.

Christianity and White Identity Politics:

On June 14, the conservative Southern Baptist Convention put forth a resolution condemning the alt-right.

WHEREAS, Racism and white supremacy are, sadly, not extinct but present all over the world in various white supremacist movements, sometimes known as “white nationalism” or “alt-right”; now, therefore, be it RESOLVED, That the messengers to the Southern Baptist Convention, meeting in Phoenix, Arizona, June 13–14, 2017, decry every form of racism, including alt-right white supremacy, as antithetical to the Gospel of Jesus Christ; and be it further RESOLVED, That we denounce and repudiate white supremacy and every form of racial and ethnic hatred as of the devil; and be it further RESOLVED, That we acknowledge that we still must make progress in rooting out any remaining forms of intentional or unintentional racism in our midst; and be it further RESOLVED, That we earnestly pray, both for those who advocate racist ideologies and those who are thereby deceived, that they may see their error through the light of the Gospel, repent of these hatreds, and come to know the peace and love of Christ through redeemed fellowship in the Kingdom of God, which is established from every nation, tribe, people, and language.
thegospelcoalition.org/article/the-faqs-what-christians-should-know-about-the-alt-right
archive.is/WK2Ly

The SBC is the largest evangelical organization, and evangelicals are at the forefront of adopting children from the Third World.

For verily I say unto you, Till
heaven and earth pass, one jot or one
tittle shall in no wise pass from
the law, till all be fulfilled.

Where's the word "end" here? I only see fulfillment, and it implies the same thing. The prophecies are still ongoing, and Christ hasn't returned yet. 'all' hasn't been fulfilled.

>I'm not one to throw around accusations of fallacies but this sounds like a bandwagon. Yes, most Christians have it wrong.

What bandwagon? I'm only pointing out the fact that most denominations observe some old laws, because they feel those laws were not superseded by new testament ones and thus are still in effect.

The only tradition that you can say with certainty was ended by Christ's sacrifice was the tradition of the sacrificial lamb, as Christ was supposed to be the 'last' sacrifice. Catholics renew his sacrifice in the Eucharist, in which they believe him to be literally present in the flesh and the blood.

Luther then said "no that's too pagan and also Christ ended sacrifices!" so now you've got a bunch of protestant denominations that either don't practice Eucharist or they do but they think it's just a fun little ritual and symbolic gesture that is completely void of spiritual power. This was something of a digression, but it was an example that came to mind of something that is explicitly supposed to have been ended by the death of Christ. Things like not eating pork are up in the air which is why some denominations still don't eat pork.