Biology professor coming in my anthropology class to answer questions on (((races)))

what should I ask him? some context : anthropology professor repeatedly says that "mheu races dont exist"

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/04/why-kenyans-make-such-great-runners-a-story-of-genes-and-cultures/256015/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
thealternativehypothesis.org/
amren.com/news/2008/02/race_and_physic_1/
humanbiologicaldiversity.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does he mean that race doesn't exist or that it is merely physical differences as irrelevant as hair color?

I just want to tell you as a 38 y.o. grandpa of two, watch what you say (especially Canada). Ya might get a digital footprint and/or a firestorm against you in social media. Don't your ass reveal your power level faster than a a hog hauling ass because I'm fixing to send a couple a gifts of supersonic hot lead on his ass.
Be edgy, or don't. You decide.

ask him questions you already know the answers to; answers that you know people won't like...

Focus on defining all sides of the issue.

Is race expressed as genotype?
Is race expressed as phenotype?
Is race expreased as culture?
How are the separate?
How do they relate to each other?
Which do or do not exist and why?

Why Kenyans Make Such Great Runners.
HINT: Its bone configuration
thinner leg bones and longer heel

The studied Kenyans had less mass for their height, longer legs, shorter torsos, and more slender limbs. One of the researchers described the Kenyan physical differences as "bird-like," noting that these traits would make them more efficient runners, especially over long distances.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/04/why-kenyans-make-such-great-runners-a-story-of-genes-and-cultures/256015/

Well, Old Stock Canadians are Germanic, so you have to explain one thing to him. (If he asks you what Germanic is, the answer is simple - 100% European, and 98-100% Northwestern European at that). Mongrels and non-natives are a cancer no matter their IQ or accomplishments. Just so most of you idiots understand: “”””””them””””” coming is literally a PUBLIC HEALTH concern. The only way to avoid inbreeding and decay is to keep non-Germanics out. According to this, Germanic European should be the ones migrating to MENA/nigger/Asian subhumanistan countries and non-Germanic European ones, not the other way around, because it's the only way to fix their inbred source population.

"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

Any non-Germanic immigration is a genocidal genetic charity at expense of the native Germanic population

They will say that race is a meme by using anecdotal examples about light skinned Africans and Japanese with afros.

How do you identify subspecies?

This is a great one, because they sort by phenotype, irrespective of genetics. If you can differentiate a mixed group and get more than 50% correctly sorted, it is a subspecies. By this standard, every ethnicity of human is a subspecies.

Ask something you know leads to an answer that’s contradictory to another piece of shill logic, then prod with the contradictory logic. Don’t push too hard, give the impression you want to be on his side of the argument and use it to show the hypocrisy.

Ask him:
If races do not exist and have no biological founding then why is it better to receive a bone marrow transplant (or an organ transplant) from an individual of your race and ethnic background vs someone who is very genetically distant compared to you and your ethnic group.

But that is not the way biologists work. Grouping into subspecies has a very low standard and a few outliers do not affect the result.

Make sure you start by asking about finches or worms.

If race isn't real, how can racism be real?

If people can consistently group others by races based on a picture alone, how can race not be real?

If some diseases affect only certain races, how can race not be real?

If blacks will always have a black child, and whites will always have a white child, how can race not be real?

Just how much of a Jew are you to deny reality that everyone can see with their own fucking eyes?

Ask him about lewontins fallacy

People were saying Jewish people were uniquely gifted for basketball sixty years ago when Jewish basketball players were dominant in the early NBA.

Pump the brakes ins scientific racism

>what should I ask him?
Nothing. Quit paying jews to indoctrinate you you fucking retard.

this, like how can you burn people in gas chambers after exposed to a poisonous chemical and not get affected yourself unless you have a bio hazard suit, and why did the nazis drag bodies up floors to burn them and ship them to camps when they could have just killed them by merely smothering them

Stick to medical questions. Ask about why some people get sickle cell and some don't. Why HIV is easier to contract if your African American. Why Native Americans tend to have high rates of alcoholism. Why it's better to have bone marrow transplants from someone of your racial group.

How are forensic scientists able to tell the race of human skeleton?

Something about why do people of every race think white people are the most attractive people on the planet.

If race is not real why is it so hard to find a bone marrow match for a transplant between different races?

Familiarize yourself with the works of Alternative Hypothesis on youtube, and on his website thealternativehypothesis.org/

That should enable you to BTFO of professor PC.

here read threw this and you'll find good questions.
amren.com/news/2008/02/race_and_physic_1/

Are you trying to say that races not having good matches for blood somehow also don't have similar cognitive abilities? That's a politically sensitive stretch.

BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT
BONE MARROW TRANSLPANT
BONE FUUUUUUCKING MARROW TRANSPLANT

Why do we have Forensic Anthropology?

not at all. In fact I was trying to stay clear of cognitive ability and move towards actual physical differences. If I wanted to go the cognitive ability route I would ask why does it take black children longer to pass a mirror test. Or why do black children still score lower in IQ tests when raised by white parents in a nice neighborhood. I would ask about the less developed frontal lobe as well.

You only have to look at pigment to define the barest definition of race. The real question is how much different and in what ways are we actually.

>One of the researchers described the Kenyan physical differences as "bird-like"
Explains the BLACKED posters.

>38yo grandpa of two
Fucking degenerates are spreading

I believe my previous post defined the difference very well. It shows a significant difference in intelligence, brain development and ability to empathize with others.

Ask him if it is accepted that human evolution is monogeneric. If he admits it is then ask about the more recent evidence of polygeneric evolution with regard to Neanderthal and Denosivan genetic admixture in extant humans. Hell likely go into some spiel about science changing over time, which is when you can point out that changes are not always correct, and earlier biological race theories are likely more correct on light of this new evidence. After that you should accuse him of intellectual dishonesty and cowardice since he'd never take biological race seriously as a matter of protecting his career politically. He's beholden by the intrinsic racism of his field that prevents good science from being done, which can be seen with the example of James Watson.

The Socratic method is your friend in this situation. If he's specifically there to reinforce the professor's beliefs despite his education and biology background he is beyond reason. Don't try to convince him -- or the class -- of anything, just try to make him mad. Devise a series of leading questions that will force him to address inconsistencies in his statements. Once he turns back around and follows the other side of his doublethink, express confusion on what the difference between the two ideas are and ask for clarification. Do not make any assertions unless the professor himself has made them, in which case refer directly to his pas statements, i.e. "but just a few minutes ago you had said that X"

A low hanging fruit on the subject at hand would be basic evolutionary theory.
>Wait for someone else to pose the race question, or him to bring it up, if no one does. He will, they always do.
>Have professor establish in his own words that species adapt based on local environmental pressures.
>Have him establish a time frame in which minor adaptions can happen.
>Make verbal note that if there hasn't been much need for large genetic drift full-on speciation may not occur.
>Ask him what makes humanity different.
>He will likely brush off the question as absurd, and possibly attempt an emotional reprisal.
>Address the fact that he didn't answer the question. Repeat it.
>Watch him self destruct as he tries to process two incompatible ideas into a response.
>Address inconsistencies again.
>Get kicked out of class despite never making any assertions that your guest speaker didn't make first.

Archaeologist here. I went through years of that hell, and had been arguing with lefties and marxists to pass the time. Eventually I realized my colleagues were never going to actually use logic, so one day I decided to simply stop trying to convince them they were wrong. As a result I started tailoring my arguments for maximum butthurt.

HIV being easier to contract basedon race is complete horse shit. Any epidemiological studies? Because this is some "girls have cooties" tier shit.

The first two will be explained away as social construct. 3 is good, 4 is good. These fags will run scared when you start getting into genetic implications. I once had a retard anthro professor in one breath try to tell us race doesn't exist but certain races have physiological structures/med conditions, no bullshit.

ask how is baby made

Ask him if slave bucks were ever selected for purchase based on dick size and if this selection led to the BBC meme.

Ask him since when exactly races have stopped to exist and according to who exactly?!

Never reveal your power level. ESPECIALLY not in Canada.

There is always more diversity in a group than between groups

Race isn
Not real it just a stupid scheme for people to quickly lump fags, retard genes are real and that why some groups are categorized as inferior. All subsistence type are cool and there is no better one. If euro left Africans to be hunter gathers the world would be a different place, but since they changed their hunter gather to industrial/agricultural we now have welfare Africa, whose populations is no longer kept in check that to European intervention.

Yes. There is far more difference between types of bacteria than between bacteria and people.

>ask him his IQ
>tell him average Germanic IQ (100)
>tell him Koko the gorillas IQ (85)
>tell him average Sub-saharan African IQ (70)
>ask him why that is

If he says race doesn't exist, ask him if he thinks culture exists or not. For the purpose of this argument the parallels are basically perfect (they claim stuff like fuzzy boundaries, etc.). And when you switch the terms, it is easy for normies to realize only an idiot would claim culture doesn't exist.

I'm on mobile, so ID might change (dynamic IP).
Anyways boy, I got married at 17 and had my first child at 18. I feel pity for you city dweller.

Did Monkeys devolve from in-bred humans rather than humans evolved from monkeys?
After generations of in-breeding, humans develops large brows, hairy backs and buck teeth. They look like apes. Is it possible we got evolution backwards?

1) What do biologists usually mean when they say the term "subspecies"?
2) Using this definition, do human subspecies exist?

Ask about our most recent common ancestors (Mitochondrial Eve and Y Chromosome Adam). Ask him when Neanderthals/Denisovans contributed to human DNA. Ask him which existing peoples don't have Neanderthal/Denisovan admixture. He'll have to admit there are at least two races. Then ask about homo floriensis admixtures. Don't ask IQ questions, you're walking into a trap.

Bonus points if you are somehow able to follow-up your original questions with a question about Ligers.

So thats what EMU was code for.

Delta 32 mutation. Look up the case of Steven Crohn

>There is a foot race
>You can place a bet on a short, stocky Mongolian or a long-legged, slim Kenyan
>Which do you pick?
>Are all races the same?

Here's literally 1000 peer reviewed sources that race is real
humanbiologicaldiversity.com

raise your hand for a question
when he asks "Yes Sir, what is your question?"
ask him if he just fucking assumed your gender

delet this