en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Jerusalem
youtube.com/watch?v=TXRcTcXCvsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mango

2spoopy4u

Tony Podesta going after Tucker.
twitter.com/kenvogel/status/925171017693134850

you aren't even that kouhai

You guys think Manafort will get guilty or not guilty?

promise me that at least one Podesta will be arrested by the end of the week
I need it

>They should send him to the US, it'd be pretty fucking hard for North Korean assassins to go after him here
We have North Korean agents and illegal immigrants in LA. Other than that it is a clandestine operation carried out with NK funds allegedly so NK funds can't help anyone in the US but they can help in China where NK people can travel and spend if they are upper level.

>I'm not just a pretty face
Apparently so.

Not guilty

Not guilty

Don't be rude to qt Aussie baker

first for Lara Trumps feet

Not guilty. He was being forced.

All fags deserve HIV.

>midnight before Halloween
>people still hanging out in trump general

you have a mental illness

I am hoping for guilty, he's as swampy as it gets. However, his crimes will be related only to Trump because he was briefly heading the campaign, but the real dirty shit he has been doing for decades.

Found guilty and then pardoned by Trump

max butthurt

Crush The Cucks!

not much on the schedule for tomorrow

is manafort is going to rat them out?

manafort was the start in the chain of dominoes

hmm

She's officially a milf now but probably too young for portubro

AWOOOOOO

muhhh cockkkkk

we really need to quarantine all HIV/AIDS carriers

FUCKING MAKE ME BITCH
WHAT? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

Merry Halloween /ptg/

t-thanks

It never ends. Every time.

Those pupperoos look so comfy. I want to be comfy. I'm thinking of getting an electric blanket to warm up by bed at night while i'm shit posting later than I should be. Then I can crawl into a warm and comfy bed instead of cold silk and trying to convince my dickhead cat to share his warmth with me. He is very selfish.

Shill/reddit/loser/beta/bald/atheist detected

>did not 'regularly' attend meetings

so they saying he attended some of them hm?

>posting my pandafu

>Merry

It wouldn't really be hard to stop an attempted assassin from North Korea
>check travel history
>sees that they came from North Korea, to China, and then the US
>North Korea, a country where it's literally illegal to leave the country
They'd be caught pretty quickly, and any spies that are in the US would have long defected by now after seeing how much better it is here than North Korea, even if it is just California

nice try, skeletonberg. i'm staying indoors where they cant get me.

>Fuck him, he has made tens of millions at least selling out our country.

I don't buy it as far as I can see he helped the anti-EU candidate win in the Ukraine. The EU is not in Americas best interest, moralities best interest, the worlds best interest. The only people it benefits is corporations..

>Brazil isn't here to call them gargoyle feet

I honestly wouldn't want Trump to pardon Manafort. If he's dirty as fuck and convicted, he deserves what is coming to him. Manafort was a tool to be used because his tentacles reach many in the GOP, and then discarded when his usefulness was over.
Remember that Trump has no real loyalty to the Republican Party, and neither should you.

this bitch literally has negative ass

Look at those good boyes!

this is a double layered prophecy which predicted the exact day jesus would be killed and also predicts when the 7 year tribulation begins which is the 70th week

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Jerusalem

69 weeks of years gets you 483 years. 1535 + 483 = 2018

Daniel 9:24-27
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

How many leftist judges are gonna get impeached in the next 2 years?

These leftist judges clearly don't care about the separation of powers and happily usurp powers reserved for only congress or the presidency.

wait till they press for libel/slander/defamation charges

We comfy yet?

Yeah, no. President Trump won't fall for that obvious bait.

its almost like it goes straight from back to leg with no ass in the middle

They have people from NK who have passports from other countries and who are mixed race even, they also speak fluent English. They can pretend like they are from China or Indonesia then come to the US as has happened before. I'm not saying it wouldn't be more difficult but there are NK agents in SK, China, the US, and Switzerland for sure.

Already said it, it's a game for them, making holes on condoms and shit like that.
>In 1974, the American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality as a mental disorder.[3] The American Psychological Association Council of Representatives followed in 1975.[4] Thereafter other major mental health organizations followed, including the World Health Organization in 1990.
Fix this and people can start fixing faggots once they show up signs as kids.
The Gay Movement was outside of the doors protesting for the vote on this decision to remove it as a mental illness.

strangely sexy right?

Guy drew Cruz's eyebrows wrong. 0/10

T H I C C

>mixed race
I thought North Korea was an ethnostate?

We will see...I have no doubt in my mind he broke laws that everyone in the establishment breaks all the time.

Fixed

One more for the fake hoax crime collage.

we are winning fights i didn't know we even wanted to start.
trumps a sick fuck. he really is gonna make us tired of winning

>i'm mad at this black guy so i drew him lighter
fucking what

Many NK people live abroad and there are people who marry to foreigners.

>Don't you see! by stopping terrorists from entering the country they want to destroy the most, the terrorists are winning!

Black Pigeon Speaks is confirmed controlled-opposition Jew.

GET IN HERE

>wanting to fuck something with the body of a 10 year old boy
>calling others gay

Removal from the bench virtually never happens for federal judges. Cleaning house is a pipe dream, but appointing tons of new ones like Trump is doing is possible.

I don't even know why people are so sure Manafort would get pardoned in such a case. Didn't Trump only know him for three months? Will he need Manafort again next election?

What's this I keep hearing about Mueller fucking up Manaforts indictment?

oh wow some fucking e-celeb turned out to be trash this has never happened before i guess the only solution is to find some new e-celeb to worship right
fuckin retards

Rood

Guilty of not giving a fuck

he doesn't know the difference between ukraine's PM and president.

And I'm pretty sure that most of those North Koreans living abroad have probably seen how much better is outside of North Korea and silently defected, unless they live in China or something

Way over charged for one.

What better way to legitimize an investigation into Washington corruption than offering up a corrupt Republican first? It may be fanciful, but I have no allegiance to the GOP and is the best outcome for American.

>Yes goy, everyone on your side is actually a Jew, you have no friends, trust no-one

>tired of winning
There is no such thing, he was memeing.
Nobody gets tired of winning.
People do get tired of losing tho

Is that really it? Holy shit Mueller is either secretly /our guy/ or just fucking incompetent.

are you actually defending Sup Forums's e-celeb worship?

Guys, I was reading the offense of the guy who pleaded guilty and I started thinking (apologies if this doesn’t make sense or has been said before).

Clearly this dude had an obsession with setting up a meeting with Trump and Russia, but was told “no” every time.

What if he was being used (by actual Russian gov or by dnc/fusion) to set up a meeting with Trump, and then when the FBI saw what was happening, had him wear a wire/cooperate to identify the people behind it, not wearing a wire to try and “catch” Trump?

What's it like knowing Trump is screwed?

Lawyers throw all kinds of shit at the wall to see what sticks. The question is about constitutionality because Mueller has no direct supervisor therefore no oversight and needs Senate confirmation.

Are you actually defending the predictable
>A right-wing Youtuber? WE HATE HIM AND MUST DESTROY HIM
Bullshit?

The most obvious divide and conquer shilling?

>And I'm pretty sure that most of those North Koreans living abroad have probably seen how much better is outside of North Korea and silently defected
The ones that are allowed to travel are ideologs, rich, and high ranking people. The high level defectors are often mutli millionaires who live comfortably for the rest of their lives in SK because they make insane money from trafficking and weapons. China is massively better for the average NKer but Pyongyangers are ideologs or wealthy.

that's a spooky image

There was a federal judge that got recently impeached.

Even one federal judge getting impeached should be enough to spook the rest that Congress actually does check the Judicial Branch and reminds judges that they aren't the unelected governors/lords they believe they are.

>Guy is looking for some Cloak and Dagger shit, ends up holding a guy on money laundering and some other financial crimes

It can't be fixed.

Ironically the best way to eradicate homosexuality is total acceptance of it like we have now.

When we did what you're advocating for, there were still gays but because it wasn't socially acceptable they would hide it and masquerade as straight. They had wives, children, and would sneak out during nights to do their deeds in various seedy places. They had a lot of fun doing this secretively and their second life made it certain their genes were being passed on. Now gays are marrying each other and have no need for a sham marriage and family because society is perfectly fine with them holding hands in public. Their genes are being passed on at a reduced rate.

i'm saying it was stupid of Sup Forums to worship him like they did in the first place

They won't dare, the discovery process on such a case would expose the entire inner workings of the Podesta Group. Even if they are innocent they would never allow that to happen as it would destroy their business. A PR/lobbying firm that is an open book is one with no clients.

he looked as happy leaving court today. is he gonna turn on podesta or hillary?
youtube.com/watch?v=TXRcTcXCvsY

>worship
What, anything but attempting to destroy them is worship? He has a platform, people listen to him, get over it.

This is old news. I don't know why everybody follows any (((alt-right))) e-celeb, this place has been inundated with lemmings. Men Kampf is all you need.

Okay /ptg/ my gf and I are getting a kitten. And it's all grey.
What should her name be?
I said Rey and she doesn't like it. And every name she gives, I put Rey at the end
What should the grey kitten's name be?