Just saw this (((trending))) on my facebook...

Just saw this (((trending))) on my facebook, Mueller's nothingburger comey moment has got MSM in a full blown panic mode, they god nothing on Trump and they know it, Podesta Group is next.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-31/mega-lobbyist-podesta-quits-after-u-s-unveils-manafort-charges
politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh look at this

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-31/mega-lobbyist-podesta-quits-after-u-s-unveils-manafort-charges

How do they figure this will work? I never saw anything, the only pro-Trump ads I saw were from the official trump campaign. I think when other people hear this they will think,"huh, I never saw any" and their friends will say the same. The only people this convinces are those who are already foaming at the mouth in anti-Trump derangement

Read about what the ads were about that allegedly manipulated the election. They were like, pro gay rights and stuff. Notice the mainstream media refuses to discuss in detail what the actual ads were? Also, the "russia connection" was that the IPs which purchased them were in Russia. This story of Russia manipulating the election is so fucking stupid it is unbelievable.

A friend of mine, who is a massive MSM believing lefty, used "Russian" Facebook ads as his proof of hacking, I asked him how many anti Hillary post and ads he saw during the election and ask if any of them changed his mind or vote about Hillary, obviously he said no. Anyone can buy a FB AD how is this hacking in anyway? They are scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to justify they're autistic screeching for the last 11 months.

It just starting to get sad at this point.

Twitter actively courted RT according to RT by pitching them that if they spent money on advertising via Twitter, they could reach a larger audience and sway the election. If there were a consistent standard in place, Twitter executives should be standing on the gallows right now, as they have done far more than any entity I know of thus far to "manipulate the election". Our country's whole fucking M.O. is to manipulate elections and violently overthrow governments, give me a break.

Just want to correct it to say "try to manipulate the election" rather than "to manipulate the election"

The other thing I don't get is why would Russia want Trump and not Hillary, she sold them 20% of our Uranium after all, she would happily play ball with them for a shekel.

I wonder how many people were reached by Jewish-backed election content.

Well considering the shit cuckerberg pushes, i'd say pretty much all of it.

Tell that to Manafort & Papadoupolous. We're going to see more of Trump's people being arrested for financial fraud & general corruption. Just waiting for Michael Flynn to be indicited. The real story here is about how dirty Trump is and not the Russia collusion.

I thought rural and suburban voters are dumb. Can they even use the computer let alone have a Facebook account

Come on libs make up your mind

Have you seen Hillary's foreign policy? Every head of state that isn't American's ally hates her. She's hawkish, to say the least. Trump campaigned on being non-interventionist & repair Russia & America relations.

Hillary has voted yes in Congress in favour of Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. Russia has a national interest in the middle east and so does the U.S. They want to install a puppet dictator instead of Assad. Hillary wanted to set up a no-fly zone. This would've essentially secured Assad's defeat. He's only been able to push back because of Russian air supremacy.

The goal in the middle east is too get to Iran. As of now, they are still untouchable. They are both a threat to Israel & Saudi Arabia. Both of them being U.S allies. In order for Israel to be able to maintain it states, they need to ensure the Arabs are weak. This is why AIPAC has been shilling hard for removal of the Iran deal. Because they lifted sanctions & paid them money to not develop the nuclear arsenal. Saudi Arabia wants to spread it's ideology & Sunni Islam and wants to be the biggest power in the middle east hence why it's at war with Iran who are Shia Muslims.

Russia did try to influence the election. Don't tell me they don't. Because RT & Sputnik news was specifically made to shape western public opinion on foreign policies. It's also state-funded so there is no doubt about this.

But the Russia & Trump collusion story is bogus. I think however the real story here is that they are working their way to the top.

My normie friends are just remembering who Manafort is. I can't even imagine what's going to happen once this kind of news starts trickling out.

126 million votes were hacked. Hillary would've gotten 190 million votes if not for Drumpf's cheating.

>Russia did try to influence the election

Well of course they are going to try, the question is did they some how give emails to wikileaks and reveal how croup the DNC was, the answer to that question is no. This whole the hacked the election and made Trump win some how narrative is a completely fabricated lie thought up by the Clinton campaign to justify her 1.2 billion dollar loss, and blowing her 98.1% chance of winning.

mueller is going to have to find somebody he can't just come up empty handed, so he well find people like Paul Manafort and charge them with unrelated crimes with loose ties.

GIVE EM BACK DRUMP!!!!!!!!!

>Russia did try to influence the election. Don't tell me they don't. Because RT & Sputnik news was specifically made to shape western public opinion on foreign policies.
Of course they were. I do not in any ways understand how this is a thing to get your panties in a twist though. Any big country will always try to influence other countries by propaganda all the time.
And not only countries but individuals and organizations in the interest of their countries ro for their own interest. Of course media organizations have their favorites and skew their coverage accordingly. Of course there are people telling lies on the internet.
What are they gonna do build "a great firewall" like cina? Only allow their own state sanctioned media to broadcast material that is pre-confirrmed by central bureau of truth?
All the time they shit on NORKs and CHina and what not for no freedom of pres sor speech. Then they get anxy if there are any stories they do not like on the web or on the air in their country?

Kikebook had to fire it's (((news))) team under threat of congressional review, at one point last summer every single trending story was anti trump

Is there any difference between state sponsored media and corporate sponsored media? Every biased opinion possible should be published, let people sort out the truth. I think the current stream of bullshit in the media is helping people slowly become critical again, which is great.

It's been sad for a while desu

>at one point last summer every single trending story was anti trump

When did this stop? I can't stand to be on there for more then 15 mins, so many lies, so much liberal brainwashing and hysteria.

>did t
yea theyve tried to influence every election since the 20s.
why didnt anyone care til now?

If this is actually backed up by solid evidence, its huge!
Although I find it strange that its from Russian ip's only and not proxies/VPN's.

>Is there any difference between state sponsored media and corporate sponsored media?

For real does anyone believe anything the NYT or WAPO has to say on here? I go to the NYT for cooking recipes that is about it.

>why didnt anyone care til now?

BECAUSE IT WASN'T HER TURN YET!!!!!

BTW this is Trending on FB right now

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

and this coming from a guy who def has no soft spot for russian federation.* just the obvious denial of reality or "pick and choose" standards and values of the powers.

Really an Estonian that hates the Russians? Who would have ever thought of that before.

They've found pages managed by Russia and they were all black empowerment and LGBTQI rights shit. they were literally running the same campaign as Hillary.