TONY "IM SITTING WITH THE KIDS SO I'M A LITTLE WIRED" PODESTA

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49348

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892
thenationalherald.com/11823/mother-of-chief-of-staff-to-bill-clinton-podesta-dies-at-89/
youtube.com/watch?v=NpifOcSNP8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about kys faggot

WAS THAT IN A WIKILEAKS EMAIL?!?!?!?!

FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKING PEDO

Pizzagate not real.

Paeodphiles barely exist

The elite are not into weird shit driven by their power fetish.

Their is no secret circle within the circle of power.

Politics and Hollywood have nothing in common.

This did not happen in England and Australia years before.

Podestas are democrats, democrats are the good guys.

Jew dont run the world, saying this means you are anti semitic.

You cannot insult a Jew, a gay, a black or a minority of any kind for any crime committed by them or you are a bigot.

Keep watching rick and Morty.

Keep watching the news

Keep up to date with who is dating who in Hollywood.

The new iPhone is nothing like the old one

The facescanner and fingerprint scanner is for your security

Do not visit right wing websites.

Islam is good for society.

Bigots are bad, bad are bigots. If you dislike Islam you are a bigot. Bigots are bad.

The middle east was not destabilised for the sake of profit

Trump is bad man.

We the Pedostas sure love pizza parties!

the least intelligent post of the day

Total normie post though.

you just opened up a can of corn there, it has the feel of bait but with a catch

Fucking kike shill.

>free for dinner on 12 or 13 (ages)
>Would love to get a pizza (child prostitute) for an hour? Or come over
>Very good
I'm seated with the kids so little wire

I know you can get a prostitue for an hour, but how do you get a pizza for an hour? Do you return the pizza after an hour?

Yeah, dude. Where were you a couple months ago. Kek

Wtv you said

seth rich?

goyim know .jpg

WE CANT SHUT IT DOWN THIS TIME!

Wait. What do we know about it so far. How would they even find out?

intelligence agencies.

Mossad

CIA

But what methods would they use? It's not like they're omnipotent.

idk. they prolly have technology we don't know about

God, this shit is fucking dumb.

The Podesta's are a couple of utter cunts but they didn't do this.

Pizzagate is hysteria. Pedo's in high places are a reality but pizzagate is bullshit.

its called PedoGate now

We don't know if its bullshit or not but we do know about Podesta involvement with Uranium One

Whatever it's called it's not going to be in the public eye and anyone being touted publicly as a mastermind of it certainly isin't

The closest it ever got to being exposed was in Belgium with the Marc Dutroux case

Um. It's past the point of debate here, dude. Any sane person can conclude the podestas are definitely child molesters. Now as far as some of the other stuff surrounding pizzagate, that might be dramatized, but the podestas are clearly pedophiles.

Certainly, he's a fucking criminal piece of shit.

Holy shit it's nothing

The chances of these two DC insiders going out in the field in portugal and abducting a little girl are nil.

High level pedos connected to the DNC like these two would have kids brought to them by procurers.

that artist sketch stuff is still legit spooky.

Upboated

>French Israeli Six Day War commemorative medal, 1967; struck in silver (marked 999 on rim); no artist/maker mark; weight: 13.1g; size: 33mm: obverse depicts flag of Israel with sword and olive branch on either side and a variation of the French national motto ("Liberty, Brotherhood, Equality) rendered here as "Freedom, Peace, Brotherhood", the Hebrew word "Bazak" ("swift") and "Under the Star of David, Campaign of 6 Days" and the period underneath; on reverse a legend in Hebrew along the edge "With G-d's Will Was Saved the Peace of the World" with images of a plane, a tank and the Torah.

>Possibly issued by French-Jewish volunteers in the war effort (a common practice in 1948, 1967 and 1973 on the part of Jewish and non-Jewish concerned parties). In UNC (possibly originally a proof issue, now with a few finger prints and toning).

Nice rebuttal

Do you speak truth!?

then address OP, dumbass

Good to see another researcher :)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892

fuck off Mossad faggot.

A couple of months ago? I feel like these have been out for like a year nearly?

>Would love to get a pizza for an hour??

Replied to the wrong post

the state of (((you)))

>Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

DET DIS

cat posters are mossad. It's been proven already. You're a terrible shill.

fuck off retards

Jews are worthless and incapable of doing anything right. That's why you can't even shill on this board. Loser.

kek kek. Look, I remember most of that shit like dominos on cheese or pasta, hot tub, swimming, uber transport, cheeses, wanting pizza for an hour, hot sog stands in HAWAII, toddlers rubbing my nose at 5:45am....pizza related map left in MV rental house black with white....obama flying in 45,000$ worth of hot dogs, (alex jones added succulent kek)

I though I remembered it all but fuck me

you're especially retarded

we have always been at war with eastasia

>the people collectively glossed over this shit

kys shill

Please! I haven't stopped. It's been since September 2016 and I 'still' go through WL every...single...day

>pic related
Jesus Christ if those really are the copper pics from over there IT'S THOSE TWO PEDO BROTHERS 100% CONFIRMED
Plus they stayed at that brit pedo faggots home... this shit...
I kept wondering at the time WHY that fucking news report was on everywhere about that couple and the missing daughter - it didn't make any sense - that shit happens all the time, why did they have this on the news 24/7/365...?
Now I get it - every god damned demonrat and DC political kkkunt watched it and felt the great power of the pedo kinglord pedodesta the master of DC...
It's that fucking sick...it's played for their enjoyment, so they can all gloat about the immense power and fraud and propaganda they control... tee hee tee hee, 24/7/365 trolling world fucking wide

What an idiot, and that spacing was not the worst bit.
His arse inflated like a ballon, a bit bigger with each bogus sentence he spaced out, He ended his post by floating away dangling from his own massive inflatable arse.
>it did not happen in England and Australia years before
Erm, yes it most definitely did happen in England and is still happening. Don't know or care what happens in Oz.
The moron strategy is where you drone out so many incorrect statements in one post that everybody's heads are spinning because it would take ages to correct the little prick.

I will never get how people believe this, there's so many dots.

if you didn't get the reference then you need to read more

I know the reference. I don't give a fuck about your references kike.

I'm more speaking on the public as a whole. But good man, I'm glad we have people like you.

Then clearly you should understand the Aussies post, instead of this autistic screeching

Be more specific.

You're not making sense Jew. Stop your incoherent ramblings and accept the fact teh world has woken up to your evil.

YOURE FUCKED

That is fact though, a very sad fact. I wish more ppl would ask WL questions instead of gulag. They would actually get the truth.

The bait was too good, mate. I'll have a drink to you when I knock off. Look at all these stupid cunts replying with genuine butthurt.

I'm Jewish because I'm pointing out that the Aussie made an ironic post mocking the narrative of the leftists?

>The middle east was not destabilised for the sake of profit
This is actually unthinkable for lefties.

Really stimulates my riboflavins

Is this
Is this ... irony?
I've heard of it. But fuck you for making me kick in my computer screen.

Should have said it clearly you total faggot.

I'm glad someone else gets it

are you really so stupid that you need the obvious spoonfeeding to you?

She had 2 sons, but adopted another 25 people...

thenationalherald.com/11823/mother-of-chief-of-staff-to-bill-clinton-podesta-dies-at-89/

Find out about the 25 and take the podesta cabal down.

They're fucking with you

>"Wanna grab pizza for and hour?" (((TP)))

I find it quite amusing.
I'm just going to bed though so I'm a bit slower than normal, it's been a long night.
Wew. It's Halloween
Get scary alt-right costumes on

These guys are fucked m8. I don't know how it would be possible to interpret as anything but sardonic irony.

how many low iq retards replied to this like raging autists? too many

Investigate the Dutroux Affair, Franklin Scandal, Finders Cult, Laura Silsby, Dyncorp sex trafficking, Fiona Barnett, Ronald Bernard, Westminster and the lost pedo dossier, Ted Heath, Cynthia McKinney, Cathy O'Brien

And you will come to the unmistakeable conclusion that this is a global ring that has it's tentacles in so deep we will never see the end of it. We will be fighting this for the rest of our lives my dudes

How the fuck did people take this shit seriously and actually get russled?

Master shitposting m8.

>the new iPhone is nothing like the old one
made my belati sharpened

I'm hoping it was all ironic shit posting

You guys are idiots, haven't ever heard of irony. It's kinda like those 1984 Big Brother speeches or language. Jesus Christ you're dumb.

*ur

Seriously, wtf. I guess the shilling these past few days has taken their toll on everyone.
>HINT: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO READ THIS POST IRONICALLY YOU RETARDS

Glad you get it chingu.

Keep doing your Korean things.

>pizza for an hour
Do elites rent food?

No. They rent child prostitutes for an hour though.

bump this shit
so many fucking slide threads, theyre scared the truth is coming out

youtube.com/watch?v=NpifOcSNP8c

Congrats Aussie. You have truly outdone yourself. Well done you wicked sick cunt.

They gave those to the sailors on the USS Liberty, right Schlomoe?

You eat it.

How do you think Hillary got Kuru?