youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wake up AMERICA find the truth on Sup Forums

die you fuck

God, I hate this piece of shit

I like how this guy is all talk and no action

>crackpot conspiracy theories.

Me think he doth complain too much.

Hes a non issue that has ACTUAL brain damage post whens hes actually done something otherwise hes nothing

He signed the letter to Iran which was an act of anti Americanism

Globalist fuckhead.

>nativism
World citizenship and mass immigration from the third world is clearly not working and leads to less social cohesion.

t. terminal brain cancer

And I intend to that by defending paeodphiles, banning offensive speech, selling the US to the highest bidder and keep giving niggers free shit so I can get re elected.

If only we could be so lucky.

Poster boy for what it means to be a traitor to ones country. I hope the brain cancer hurries the hell up with that bastard.

B-but user he's a war hero

CAN'T WAKE UP

Most of the Deep State Shills have gone silent...... Except Tumor Brain McCain!!

CIA can't meme for shit.

>THESE GOD DAMNED CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE RUINING EVERYTHING
>GOD DAMNIT
>MOTHER FUCKER
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

John McCains Tumor 2018!

tfw 'crackpot conspiracy theories' have become a legitimate threat to the propaganda factory that has long held a monopoly on reality

We did it Sup Forums

I honestly feel this guy was killed and replaced by a body double.

this is one of the bad guys and everybody knows it, but no one kills him
stupid times we live in

This faggot cannot die soon enough.

I want this man to die a slow and horrible death

Cuck logic really is fascinating.

WE NEED THE COURAGE TO SIT DOWN IN THE CORNER AND MASTURBATE WHILE MS13 RAPE OUR CHILDREN *eagle tears and boomer rock*

He's right you know.

"We have to defeat those who would worsen our divisions."

What does that even mean ? Like if you aren't a liberal or neocon you got to go ?

He already has it

I'll believe it when it kills him.

I'm betting this guy sold his brothers out to save himself. A lot of people didn't make it out of Hanoi Hilton alive. He did, and now can't raise his arms above his head. Sounds like a good trade to me.

He has always been shit. Going back all the way to him singing like a canary as a POW.

Songbird McCain they called him!!

Huh. I thought jhon mccain died. If not i guess its time for us to use that good old meme magic on his old dying ass. Rolling for cancer to reemerge in his Alzheimer's plagued brain

Remember when there were rumours flying around that McCain and Lindsey Graham were in a relationship? Really hope that sees the light of day

>we have to fight against propaganda
>proceeds to blurt out globalist propaganda

>we have to fight isolationism

why? You're not world police.

>we have to fight protectionism

"Protectionism refers to government actions and policies that restrict or restrain international trade, often done with the intent of protecting local businesses and jobs from foreign competition. "

>we have to fight nativism

"Definition of nativism
1 :a policy of favoring native inhabitants as opposed to immigrants
2 :the revival or perpetuation of an indigenous culture especially in opposition to acculturation"

What he essentially is saying is: He doesn't believe in the American dream, he hates America, and he wants it to see destroyed

Sounds like every swedish politican

I hate that damn traitor so much

pic related is one of the "crackpot conspiracy theories", yet amazingly McBrain has never come out and specifically commented on these photos, he's never denied going to meet syrian "rebels", just vague ruminations about "conspiracy theories"

mccain is a loser and couldn't win in 2008 with the stupid alaskan bitch as running mate

mccain dead by end of the year. ch eck e m

dog whistles and empty rhetoric
he talks but says nothing

I voted for Mccain and man am I glad he didn't win. You speak about being against protectionism when you have never had to worry like the common man has about holding a job

Can't wait until he dies.

Epic breakdown, based Swede.

Is this real? He's literally a traitor.

It's fucking amazing how stupid the shills have to be to think this kind of dumb propaganda has any impact whatsoever on their target here.

He sound like a (((pedofiend))) facilitator to me

>I believe in dream
but
>it's time to wake up

that traitor needs to die
globalist scum

>flex your military muscle at any country who doesn't want to deal with your shit
>we became strong through peace n shiieeet :)
Get fucked, McCain. Fucking globalist dog.

Can this cuckservative just rot already?

Holy shit when is McBrain going to die? I'm getting tired of waiting.

>already prepping people for the inevitable "drumpf is a conspiracy theory nut"

McCain is still pissed that we stopped helping out his ISIS rebel buddies in Syria

can we send this old fuck off on an ice floe already?

>I believe in Americans and the American Dream, BUT
What did he mean by this

He's hardly a conservative m8

I hate this lobbyiest shill. Why cant he die of cancer already?

Lol, what a faggot.

Hes also totally wrong- America became the most powerful industrial nation on earth by protecting its industries for decades- slapping enormous tariffs on almost every import and allowing domestic industry to become strong as shit. Thats why America was a creditor nation that singlehandedly bailed out Europe after World War 2.

That all changed when they opened the floodgates and billions of cheap chinese products flooded in.

Trump hit him so hard during the campaign he's made it his life's work to destroy him

He acted. He has crashed 3 planes in the navy and cost us billions of tax dollars. Also got captured like a bitch.

Bomb bomb Iran for Israel:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

At some point people just have to choose sides.

reminder that most of the founders of neoconservatism were trotskyists. Google it if you don't believe me it's the most subverting shit ever.

Sup Forums getting triggered like niggers!

>isolationism
>protectionism
>natavism
Does he mean we have to fight *for* this things? If he means we're supposed to go against that he's really lost it.

>nativism amongst the injuns
>oh poor injuns, colonization was horrible

>nativism in white countries
>jeez, just kys, y don't u just let in millions of foreigners to populate ur tiny countries

I hate McCain and the bigoted neocons more than any antifa leftist shills.

>fight isolationism, protectionism and nativism

Didn't know he was legit retarded

you know it's legit when they ignore it totally. Don't want to attract attention to it

Fucked up how theres pics of John McCain meeting with ISIS members in Syria. A true patriot.

The McCain-ISIS-antifa alliance

Did the pilot live?

It's all according to plan

>1) divide the american people
>2) isolate / contain the US (america first)
>3) super-EMP (two NK satellites)
>4) fry digital infrastructure for financials
>5) let them drift into chaos and a well prepared civil war setup

His cancer needs to hurry up. This dude is fried.

Alright boys stash some chlorine gas here and we'll hit it with a missile and claim Assad has sarin!

So he's advocating against the left? These lying sacks of shit. They're scared their plans are about to fall apart.

anyone else recently realize Sup Forums was a duginist destabilization campaign just like the one ran in ulkraine over a decade ago?

i used to eat this shit up, now i only check when im drunk

Russia is totes real brah.

Just like in 2013!

If he knew how to fight maybe he wouldn't have been captured

What about no-tuck jean-shirters? Are they going to heaven now?

>tearing down walls not building them
>fight against protectionism and nativism
holy...
i can't believe this is real

what a total liberal faggot

Fucking lol tweets a picture of his own face next to some virtue signaling garbage. The fucking ego on these people...

Literally words of a dying man with his gear loose (part of brain removed).

God mcCain is a faggot why wont he just drop dead and die

This.

It never gets mentioned but you can trace back neoconservatism to its origins in the journals and publications of the New Left. It was started by Jewish leftists.

stop protecting yourself from our evil plans.

Cuck....
>Rove invented a uniquely injurious fiction for his operatives to circulate via a phony poll. Voters were asked, "Would you be more or less likely to vote for John McCain…if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?" This was no random slur. McCain was at the time campaigning with his dark-skinned daughter, Bridget, adopted from Bangladesh.

God mccain is a faggot when please when will he drop dead and die

Wait wait...why is protectionism bad?

john "cocain for my brain" mcCain:

>we have to fight against propaganda

also him:

>we have to remind(propagandize) our (wife's) sons and daughters to think that America was built on #immigrantswelcome

and not on resisting globalist (britbongs) empires trying to dictate american life.

It's not, keep isolating yourself and forget the years of containment policy towards China the rest of the world is now doing business with.

I like consipiracy theories because they are the antidote to a secretive government, central power, and complex systems that remove our self-governance. These secrets and complexities and lack of control create a vacuum that can be filled with ideas that can be used as weapons against the people that hold the secrets.

How is this not a call to violence? He could have written "kill all republicans who support Trump" and it would be the same thing. Why don't politicians get called out for this kind of shit?

This guy is a swamp monkey

I wish the americans had chosen isolationism

they could have spared us so much.

METASTASIS METASTASIS METASTASIS METASTASIS METASTASIS METASTASIS METASTASIS METASTASISMETASTASIS METASTASIS METASTASIS METASTASIS

This despicable piece of shit can't die a painful death fast enough. He's just so fucking phony and evil.

I wonder if ol' Rotten Brain McCain is starting to feel the heat?

Wall street crashing from an emp would take every other country with it moron.

they dont call him "Songbird" for nothing.