Newfag here, this is my 7th day So I demand some redpills

I have been lurking past few days and now i want to completely remove any magic of these illuminaties, jews, "liberals", society from my brain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The final redpill: You're only here to seek attention from others

The biggest redpill is that Ben Shapiro's sister is fucking gorgeous.

Hitler was a jew

7 days, thats a week. you have now earned the title of oldfag

Newfags don't get to demand anything. Lurk more and don't fall for the khazar milkers or Thor will kill you.

By Sup Forums standards, not nomie standards

you are into uggos.
it's time you learned this.

Gays are completely normal people

>normie standards

Let Berno win in 2020, assuming DNC doesn't cucked him this time.

Classic reptilian features. If you find this gorgeous there's no hope for you, you're already a slave.

Good for you newfag. Once you open your mind you will be amazed at the amount of propaganda you see. It's sad, but at the same time peaceful in a way.

Looks like a dude to me.

youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo

>I have been lurking past few days and now i want to completely remove any magic of these illuminaties, jews, "liberals", society from my brain.

Worthless nigger. I just started posting replies and only a few threads between a few boards. Over 2 years lurking. Kys faggot.
You are going against the culture and deserve to be permaband.

>I just started posting replies and only a few threads between a few boards. Over 2 years lurking

Holy shit there are people this new? This is literally my first post after a decade of lurking on Sup Forums. Hi guys.

It's been just 2 years and you started posting replies!!!! Go away you uncultured swine.

>LURK MORE FAGGOT
>U
>R
>K

>M
>O
>R
>E

>F
>A
>G
>G
>O
>T

Do you use bitcoin yet?

if not hit me up

[email protected]

Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah of the Jews, died for your degenerate sins, was buried, and rose again according to prophecy. He will be back soon.

If you believe in Him, that is a good thing. If not, well....

Plus, studying the Bible just cures mental distress. Just works. A miracle, some might call it.