Nearly 80% Have Voted in Australia's Gay Marriage Postal Vote

news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/almost-80-per-cent-of-eligible-australians-vote-in-gay-marriage-survey/news-story/8ab90be34b843a213651c0c47a41aa51

archive.is/1KtXV

MORE than 12 million Australians — almost 80 per cent of eligible voters — have cast their ballot in the voluntary postal survey on gay marriage.

The massive turnout was revealed today by the Australian Bureau of Statistics with one week still to go before the poll closes.

About 12.3 million people or 77 per cent of eligible voters have sent their ballot in already, the ABS estimates.

That’s about 400,000 more people than last week.

The ABS is also urging the remaining 3.7 million people who have yet to vote to get their ballots in by 6pm on November 7 when the polls close.

-

Vote results will be announced on November 15th. I believe at noon, if that hasn't changed. If the vote is majority yes, Australian Parliament will get to vote on gay marriage (and there is majority support).

If no, well there's still this:

time.com/4999831/australia-court-citizenship-deputy-pm-government-majority/

The court also disqualified four of the six senators whose qualifications to be elected were debated in a three-day hearing earlier this month.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html
archive.is/j0S7Q
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com
religionnews.com/2017/08/04/britains-first-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-in-a-scottish-church/
archive.is/5p3DJ
news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings
archive.is/qSJ0j
lep.co.uk/news/church-takes-its-first-gay-wedding-booking-1-8737310
ncronline.org/news/world/britains-first-anglican-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-scottish-church
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm gonna laugh when they all vote no.

I voted no.

I didn't vote because my mum stole my ballot and told me people who are homophones get sent to the psych ward in this day and age. I didn't even try to correct her, I just moved out.

Life has been hard but now I am free.

Except that every single poll of people who turned in their ballots showed a majority of them voted yes.

a majority of people also think hair dye is acceptable even though it's the primary non-radiation cause of leukaemia. a majority of people tell you that high levels of iron in tap water are "healthy".

a majority of people vote for others to be in control of their lives

The propaganda to vote yes was blatant and people are majority liberal normalised..
It only took 50 years to normalise homosexuality to the point politicians and media use this normality to win arguments , pass laws and demoniz other politicians and world leaders. ..
The words GAY + PRIDE have already been installed into the mainstream mind set ..
My guess is "yes" will win because majority of people are in essence normies and through television programming, radio talk and Hollywood culture creator's it means a No vote is not probable.

What do you think should happen to the 20% + of Australian gay couples who have kids already?

I don't understand why you guys think Australians wouldn't be faggots. They fucking started there as degenerates off the prison boats. Well at least their manly faggots. Better than the pussy boys the Europeans are turning into

Those kids are at a horrific disadvantage.

I will be posting this come November 15th.

Sup Forums can be really fucking retarded sometimes.

How fucking long can it take to vote.
This aussie fag shit has been going on for months

It's a voluntary postal vote. Over a month was allowed for ballots to be sent out and returned. Polling closes November 7th, results come out after that.

Science on gays as parents:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html

archive.is/j0S7Q

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj

Australia gay parenting survey:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com

Nov 7 voting ends. Nov 15 vote is announced.

Sadly this.
>t. Former Melbournite

What were we to expect?
Murica woulda voted no.

Not if the vote happened in 2017.

> steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving family
> degerate criminal

Ouch m8 watch that edge.

>Melbournite

MURICA STRONK

40% will vote yes, 35% will vote no, and the rest will not vote. Therefore the vote will fail.

tl:dr; that shit

Here's something more immediate.

It'll be 54-46 to yes. The yes vote has destroyed so much political capital. Religious groups will probably be given massive concessions to discriminate to allow it through.

Don't do it.
Australia is the last ethnostate.

Get out immigrant

so they tell the pollsters. in case theyre being filmed. they know they live in a hellscape distopia and they know what theyre expected to say when asked and they know the possible consequences of a wrong answer.

the anonymous ballots wont reflect shit people say when theyre potentially being recorded in public.

Australia isn't an ethno state retard.

What about Aussies that are too stupid to understand how the mail works? Can you explain to Abos what homosexuality is in time for them to swing this thing?

It has to have some all-white areas, hidden in groves.
There are those here too, straya just has more

no will win

Interesting to see if/how the Kevin Spacey allegations influence the last week of the poll. It will no doubt remind people that over 3/4 of all paedophiles are gay while only representing a tiny portion of the total population. This is just the sort of hurtful, bigoted fact that could sway people's opinions, and another reason whey public discussion of homosexual degeneracy should be suppressed.

I don't want it, I'm stating how it will happen. Much closer result than the yes crowd expected, which is the best, worst outcome.

These children have a mother and father

When someone can show me a child that was born from a guys ass after his boyfriend fucked him there then the homos may have a case

It's a very fair point

I'm begging you.
Stop now.
Before it's too late.

So you think all adopted and surrogate children should be seized?

>no brexit
>Hillary will win

Wow it's like the same old lefty polsters have an agenda.

Those polls were much closer than these.

surrogate children are slaves purchased by the wealthy as a status symbol

Any other reasonable opinions?

polls taken at your bath house don't count, m8

I really want to see the big gay outrage from a no vote.

But polls taken at gay pride parades do count?

The formula to create a person is rather simple.

Penis in vagina

You won't get it. And your salt will be DELICIOUS. Mark my words.

You're not welcome on Sup Forums you disgusting disease carrying pervert.

What are the best weapons for beating faggots to death in the street?

/lgbt/ is mostly trannies tho so this is our home.

you dumb gay cunt you don't get married in a church you get married in the court room or outside with a state sactioned person.

A christian will never marry a gay that's a sin.
besides the state has its own people to do that.

Poofters fuck off.

You can still opt to have a ceremony in a church or just have one after the court papers are signed.

Used to be a majority of people in Australia hired a religious person to conduct their weddings, in the past 10 years that trend has now reversed and now a majority of Australian marriages are wholly civil. Allowing gays to marry is simply a part of that larger heterosexual trend.

religionnews.com/2017/08/04/britains-first-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-in-a-scottish-church/

archive.is/5p3DJ

news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings

archive.is/qSJ0j

lep.co.uk/news/church-takes-its-first-gay-wedding-booking-1-8737310

ncronline.org/news/world/britains-first-anglican-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-scottish-church

your bare fists. i almost strangled a faggot to death once

I wouldn't care if they voted yes at all, but I just want to see the big shitshow that'll come from gays being told no for once.

We used to get told "no" to having any rights all the time. Read a history book and masturbate to it you weirdo.

Gays should be impaled up the rear with hot pokers. It is only just.

They did that to one of the British kings supposedly.

for we must rid the world of satanic horrors

and now everyone bows down to whatever demand you make out of fear for their livelihood, you need to be knocked down a peg.

We used to do that with Christians and church demands. Now there are less religious Christians and the church is lesser in money and significance than ever before. Blame modern technology, if anything. How can a bible ever be asked to be as much fun as an iPhone?

HATEFACT DETECTED

When progressives are sure of themselves I am happy

Aids must have gotten to your brain; though the vote will go for Gay marriage, too much of Australia lives in the cities.

>Go on...

I voted no but I fear that with the constant push for degeneracy that people believe hurt no one except themselves like homosexuality and drug use that the yes vote will get it.

If they pass that filth we should push for a king of your own castle law that makes all minor forms of degeneracy at home like doing drugs is now 100% legal. It should be argued that in a private legal environment the public exposure to such behavior will be lessened which will elevate society's moral standards as a whole and once they pass some public moral decency law like that we can partition the faggots off the street and into their bedrooms where they belong.

anyone you considers themselves as LGBT should get a bullet right through their fucking skull

>I didn't vote because my mum stole my ballot
I hope you ordered a new form and voted no.

Why even have marriage laws in the first place? Sounds like a tax scam by normies.

going to laugh when the research eventually comes out showing it fucks kids up