Defend the actions of this cop without resorting to edgy racism

Defend the actions of this cop without resorting to edgy racism.

Protip: You can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpSEemvwOn4

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>step out of the car
which is a lawful order
>doesn't step out
gets removed
>still doesn't listen
gets detained

Yea, however he opened her car door without her consent.

>step out of the car
why?

I like how yelling finally got that bitch out of that car

Hey op didn’t she die.?

During a traffic stop a police officer has control over the situation, even something as simple as telling her to put the cigarette out

He told her to put it out and she refused, and was then taken out of the car

>Caring about a sheboon
Nigger, please.

You don’t have to put your cigarette out haha you’re not good at trolling bro,

A traffic stop is not a consensual encounter. You must obey an officers instructions, even if you are not under arrest.

Hey now sheboon is a term of endearment to my people.

The cop was an asshole....
but she was an idiot with mental health issues
I'm no boot licker, but it was not hard to follow
his orders.

More proof smoking is bad for you.

Could be drugs in there

>trolling
The cop told her to put the cigarette out, plain and simple, she refused and was taken out of the car

>The cop told her to suck his cock out, plain and simple, she refused and was taken out of the car

You don't have to do everything a cop tells you.
There's no reason for her to put out her cigarette.

>gets asked to go out of the vehicle
>starts resting
>acts like a spoiled child and mouths off
well that lands you in jail for the night user

all she needed was to behave, it's that fucking easy. Stupid nigger

nothing to defend. she didn't comply, that is the law whether you like it or not

In the state of Texas the officer has no right to open or search your vehicle without your consent. It isn’t against the law to smoke a cigarette while you’re in your vehicle, as long as you’re not threatening him, she should had asked him why do you want me to put out my cigarette officer. In which right there he has to explain why. He doesn’t have the right to go full retard.

Really nigga.

>without resorting to edgy racism
Like blacks do all the time but it's totes fine because they're black. Fuck you.

Good fucking point user.

At first I thought the cop was being a dick but as time went in I think he sensed something up with her and was trying to get her on possibly being on drugs. She was right to stand for her rights but then the pussy ass" bullshit started I started wondering if the cop was right. Cop should have just let her black ass go after the cigarette bullshit.

A cigarette could be used as a weapon, what with having a burning end and all

this is international, they have the right to search your car. Sometimes you have to go outside, sometimes you don't.

Typically for ordinary people they tell you to do that, if you act nervous or suspicious. Act like a nigger and you even have to come down to the station.

Same applies to customs too, I get stopped there a lot. They feel you out, with them you typically have to go outside and open your trunk for them and they have a look at you and they have a peek inside your car. Then you drive. Other times they just see you are calm and they ask where you have been and where are you are going, and go meh just drive user.

Again, act like a nigger here, and they have to take you to their holding cell. Strip you nekkid, and properly go through you entire car with dogs and everything and they lift it up and whatnot to see what's under it. All depends on how you act.

>>The cop told her to suck his cock out, plain and simple, she refused and was taken out of the car
false equivalance
>In the state of Texas the officer has no right to open or search your vehicle without your consent.
citation needed

Pennsylvania vs Mimms
>Pennsylvania v. Mimms, 434 U.S. 106 (1977), is a United States Supreme Court criminal law decision holding that a police officer ordering a person out of a car following a traffic stop and conducting a pat-down to check for weapons did not violate the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

you do, if they tell you to

if you want to debate the law, you should be familiar with it first.

no, not when she acts like that.
He is just doing his job there, and he is doing right. He's not a psychic you know. Might be a reason why she acted like this, and he has to check it out, then she goes aggro against the cop and starts to mouthing him.

This is the most stupid thing you can do. Any criminal or "criminal" knows this so good. You just act so damn cool, and in most cases you can just fart them off you, just by acting cool.

She does the opposite, she gets her self into shitloads of trouble by acting a god damn nigger

t. criminal

No you don’t.

/thread

First she was mouthing off the cops, that's never good.
Then he asked her to put out a cigarette which she was smoking in her own personal vehicle, this is clearly a stupid reason to get a rise out of someone already irritated about being pulled over, it's almost as if he wanted her to chimp out. It worked, he knew it would work.

This is a clear example of an asshole cop, yeah sure she should have just accepted the ticket, but the cop needlessly escalated the situation.
Black or not, asshole cops should be fired.

This feral ape escaped from the zoo and was operating a vehicle on a major roadway

Incredible how similar apes are too humans

enjoy being tazed
if he wanted to give her a sobriety test he would absolutely tell her to put the cig out first

That involves probable cause but in this case it was over a turn signal. Now if the car reeks of weed or beer.

Yes if she was drunk not over a turn signal.

His reaction to the cigarette was bullshit. He might see it as disrespectful but if it was a nigger cop telling a white man that you'd want to tell him to fuck off too. Coos don't need this much authority based on fee fees.

>Then he asked her to put out a cigarette which she was smoking in her own personal vehicle, this is clearly a stupid reason to get a rise out of someone already irritated about being pulled over, it's almost as if he wanted her to chimp out. It worked, he knew it would work.
maybe he was going to ask her to step out of the vehicle for a sobriety test and that is why he wanted the smoke put out first.

>this is international, they have the right to search your car.
This isn't Norway, retard. Unlike Norway, America doesn't have a cuck constitution that allows the government to do whatever they want because they said so. They need probable cause.

>Yes if she was drunk not over a turn signal.
failure to signal is often a sign of DUI

>didn't have a license
Illegal

>refusing a lawful order
Illegal

>resisting arrest
Illegal

>uncooperative

Nope, I'd put my cigarette out, that's the difference between niggers and white people.

No it’s not. Lol assumptions isn’t how police do their jobs.

Then he should have said as much instead of acting like a bitch. He overreacted. I don't want cops pulling this shit.

point is you have to listen to them, and as user points out here. It might ie be drugs there. you can lace a cig with coke for instance. PCP whatever and then the person would really want to get rid off that, you don't smell that.

like more common hash or weed which there also could have been there. Standard routine that they tell you to put it out. You could just light it again afterwards anyways, when the cop had seen there were no drugs in your car.

It's so simple, but instead she went apeshit. So stupid that she tried to dominate the police officer

>Lol assumptions isn’t how police do their jobs.
ever heard of suspicion?

Then he could have said that.
"Ma'am can you please put the cigarette out, we'd like to do a sobriety test, it's common for people under the influence to not use their turn signal"
Instead he asked her to put the cigarette out and immediately went to "get out of the vehicle".

I'd put it out too. Doesn't make it right, only trying to avoid a power tripping cop. If more people told cops to fuck off they wouldn't act like this. I don't know why people want to be boot lickers because a person puts on a uniform.

Isn't this a famous tape that black lives matter always talks about?

This isn't even that bad. This lady is acting like a stupid provocative bitch.

Obviously the cop is on a power trip, but that happens sometimes. It happens to white people too, a lot of cops are just psychos. Usually people just comply instead of fucking fighting the cops.

Yes I get it but the cop went from kinda being a dick to power tripping retard. There's much better ways to protect and serve. Fuck all you people that want this type of shit in society.

Why am I racists?

>i got epilepsy motherfucker!
>GOOD

top kek

No, she escalated the situation, he returned the same attitude. I've been locked up before and you know what i've learned? Be polite, and you DON'T go to jail. Be a cunt, and it's off for sweaty mean sandwiches, 2 different colored hotdogs and recycled air that smells like fucking feet. Now that I treat ppl with respect instead of being a dick...I haven't been in trouble for nearly a decade.

there are differences ofc and I know we do not have the same strong rights as one does in the us.

Most off this is shit is common anyways, annyoing to watch this you know. Because it's so easy for her to get out off that situation, it's was over, but she to be act like a nigger.

I'm sure in us too though that if they had suspicion off her having drugs there or whatever they would just search, it's not house. Here they need a warrant too for that, but they don't give a jackshit anyways. They will just try to press them self in and say they smelled drugs or whatever later. So never open unless you know they will break your door in

she dindu nuffin she a good gerl

Ever heard of probable cause you can’t assume that someone failing to turn there signal on is always drunk. They could have been tired or just forgot. If the officer went up to my vehicle and immediately requested for me to take a sobriety test I would ask him what’s his probable cause. Straight the fuck up.

Evey nigger I talk to on the phone in loisuananiggerville has a smoke detector going of and niglets yelling. Please nuke niggers.

yeah I'm saying that user, but he can do that.
What you could do later instead was to file a complaint against him and pay out, but in the situation you do not escalate it.

Had she done that, it would have been him in "trouble" all depending on how far he went off.

When assholes collide...

Be amerimutt
Go to shops
Get shot

This now a mutt bread

ffs can't even fucking spell, time for some shuteye I think lol

stupid nigger bitch though, I wonder if she learned her lesson now how to act now, but I sincerely doubt it. Usually with people you learn how to act after being arrested a couple off times. Not thinking like situations like this, because this you should really understand by default. Thinking off regular arrest and ie if you had smuggler booze or drugs or whatever in the car and could face consequences for that, you learn how to act cool and trick them away. You also learn exactly what to say when you are arrested and so
>nothing
kek
>you just speak at the start before you are arrested, to try to trick them away

Ioannis Metaxas was last real patriot.

>Anti-fascist.
>Anti-Venizelist.
>Anti-imperialist.
>Anti-communist.
>Anti-AltRight.
>Anti-Racist.

she shouldve just shut her fuckin mouth

Then you'd have your license suspended.

put out the cigarette
>puts out cigarette
here you go mam, your insurance and your drivers license. I have to give you a fine now, here you go. You have to pay within this day.
have a nice day
>have a nice day officer

how hard is this? lol

probable cause applies to an arrest. that is what the sobriety test is for.

Lol license suspended for not turning my signal on. Lol that is funny majority of the officers here in Texas would give you a warning. An tell you to have a nice day. Not like this inbred fuck who is most likely from a podunk town who suffers from a power complexity.

But he would had to have smelled alcohol on her breath. Not just immediately telling her to step out of the vehicle because she refused to put her cigarette out. There was no reason for that.

a simple google search would prove you are wrong. I'm tired. Do it yourself.

Yes, she died in jail. She hanged herself. As you can see in the video she is clearly suicidal.

I live in Texas an I’ve been pulled over numerous times. The officer doesn’t have the right to search your vehicle without your consent. Nor does he have the right to tell you to step out of your vehicle without probable cause. She was smoking a cigarette and told Him I’m not putting it out this is my car, in which he told her to step out of the vehicle. There is no justification for this inbreds actions it’s our rights.

Yea I know I was making sure this was the nig nog that died in jail.

Assumptions are part of the job you fucking spade...holy shit burger.

>There is no justification for this inbreds actions it’s our rights.

Yeah there are psychotic cops out there. I'm white, and I had a cop literally go through my car and start smashing my shit against the ground in front of me.

He actually took a few sentimental things of mine, taunted me about it, told me he was going to "take it as evidence", and then destroy it later just to laugh at me.

I didn't talk back or get mouthy, because you have absolutely no power with a police officer. You are their bitch no matter what, and refusing to submit only means physical harm.

Niggers seem to have a very difficult time understanding this. They think they are going to "stand up" to them or whatever, which ends with them getting fucking rek't. But to be fair, white people do this stupid shit too sometimes, they just don't whine and cry about it later on.

She committed suicide while she was in jail by hanging herself. Someone who is suicidal like that doesn't simply put out her cigarette.

Nigger was asking to get lynched.

I murder the families of people who use the term "Protip, you can't"

This identifies you as a faggot.
And faggots must die.

Um he was going to give her a warning until she started running her mouth. Seems like a common problem among the negroid race. They don't know how to stfu when they are ahead. She would have just gotten a warning, he was being polite right until the point where she chimped out. And do you also remember whe you retards were running around saying her mugshot was of her dead body and ssshhheeeiiittt? Also, you still haven't responded to what I said earlier, which covers the same topic.

Supreme Court already ruled cops can ask you to get out of your car if they feel like it

Don't be an uppity nigger if you don't want to get lynched.

Freedom of speech. Inflammatory language isn’t justification for his actions. Yea was the bitch being annoying, absolutely.

What did you say earlier?

Yea that sucks I’m sorry that pussy fuck did that to you. If I was you I would had filed a case against him.
>You are their bitch no matter what, and refusing to submit only means physical harm.

No it means pay day I’ve had two false arrest cases against my county and I’ve won both cases for 14k.

Disobeying a lawful order is. And like I said before, he WAS being polite until she started acting like a twat. Then he had every right to ask her to step out. When she refused, he then was granted authority to take her out himself, it's his job. Lesson learned here...listen to the cops when they give you an order. This is what I said earlier There is a really good chris rock video about encounters with the police, you should watch it. And this isn't just a black thing, it's an everybody thing. I've been searched illegally numerous times, been beaten by the cops twice (have the scar on my face to prove it) and 1 was when I was 15 years old, I had to get stitches. Do you know where I went wrong? By being a fucking dick. Granted I live in one crooooooked ass city and the cops here are 10 fold worse than anywhere else, but I learned from my past experiences and no longer carry that attitude. Hence, even during encounters with the man, I get my ticket/talk and go on about my day, no jail or ass whippings.

Yet if she knew the law none of this would had happened she should had called the police to bring a supervisor to her location. It’s unlaw for an officer to tell you to get out of your vehicle over a cigarette.

The incident occurred Friday, July 10 as Bland was returning from a trip to (((Chicago)))
Its Always (((Chicago)))

She should have just done what he told her instead of being a twat. And it was a combo of things, your focusing on the most nihilist. She Failed to display turn signal, attitude, possible dui/dwi based on her actions and attitude, the cigarette, and then refusing to comply. And do me a favor while your here, I want you to see how they are playing you. Here, read this and learn part of the truth, and who your (((real enemy))) is

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892