PERFECT EUROPE

I fixed Europe, and a bit of the middle east

>of course all non-europeans are deported or brutally massacred(including albanians)
>christianity mandatory religion(including for bosniaks)
>women birthing 5 babies minimum
>military service mandatory
>voting only for tax paying males who served in the military and are above 25 years old
>constituent european peoples have full rights and equality, finns and swedes in sweden are fully equal
>federalization in all multi ethnic states(example: poles, lithuanians, ukrainians, etc. in sarmatia)
>autonomy for tiny peoples(example: welsh, cornish, basques, etc.)

thoughts on this flawless utopia?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3000998/Are-Welsh-truest-Brits-English-genomes-contain-German-French-DNA-Romans-left-no-trace.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tiny peoples

t. Poli Sci Minor

The issue with this map is your missunderstanding of what constitues a "state"

If you want universal laws across multiple states then they are no longer sovereign states.. Might as well just have one jurisdiction (aka a European union, that being said it should be a far right and following your criteria)

Candidate for EU parliament plz

>no Finland
You failed

good going Sup Forums hero.

now go out there in the REAL world and do some of you "fixing"

Gib back south Tyrol

Vote NPD and you're voting for a Germany that looks like that

I'm assuming that all of these "states" are part of some kind of right-wing Federal EU analog? They're not at all sovereign.

Give back Transylvania to Romania and encourage nuclear families (one man and one woman married for life, with however many kids) and we have a deal.

>Renewed the British, Swedish, German empires
>Reintroduced the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
>Gave back Constantinople and Smyrna, plus some historically majority Turkish coastlines to Greece but not Pontus
>Reintroduced Yugoslavia and erased Albania due to map autism
>Sup Forums thinks it can fix Europe
You have much to learn lad.

Oh look you remade the Swedish Empire.

Well this is a good map

>Finland/Sweden doesn't even have Karelia.
We made Russia so just give us all their lands.

>yugoslavia
everytime there's a yugoslavia on the map the person who put it there is reviled as a spastic idiot and has no knowledge about our history. FUCK OFF THERE WILL NEVER BE A YUGOSLAVIA AGAIN.

Where is my country?

Cringe. Kill yourself.

>Sarmatia
Bravo, finally someone gets the correct name for those lands. May I ask where are you from?

ftfy

>yugoslavia
Redpill me on the subject

so you want to make all of Europe muslim?

t. kekistani intellectual

England is rightful Danish clay, so all your accomplishments are technically our accomplishments.

Your map is bad because Yugoslavia exists

As if anyone would allow Germany to gain more clay. I would die to stop this from happening.

long story short
>Started out as a panslavic movement supported by Russia
>Slovenes, Croats, and the western Slavs under AO wanted a federation
>AO said no
>Slovenes, Croats and Serbia formed a kingdom of Slovenes Croats and Serbs
>Serbs wanted to be top dog so they took over
>dictatorship until Hitler came
>Yugoslavia is saved by a half Slovene half Croat TITO
>Yougoslavia is great nation in the making until the late 70s
>TITO dies
>Serbia takes over like a hungry dog
>country goes to shit
>Slovenia Croatia Bosnia want out
>war happenes
>Croats take the blunt of it
>Serbia only has Montenegro and Kosovo
>2006 Serbia loses Montenegro
>2013? Serbia loses Kosovo

The thing is I still trust Serbs more than the land stealing Croats. And there's Bosnians the Alah loving savages who want their Mosque in our capital

I'm okay with this

Except you ain’t shit and we invented pretty much everything important.

We actually share more DNA with the French than with anyone else

>English genomes are... 45 per cent French in origin
>The research, published in the journal Nature, did not find any obvious genetic footprint from the Romans or Danish Vikings.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3000998/Are-Welsh-truest-Brits-English-genomes-contain-German-French-DNA-Romans-left-no-trace.html

Haha no trace of the Danes haha

>danish
If anything it's rightful german clay you filthy jute

The perfect Europe is with Slavshits in Siberia behind Ural Mountains

>christianity mandatory religion(including for bosniaks)

Yuck

Kek, Serbians sound a lot like Germans. Autistically trying to rule over everything but getting irremediably BTFO and thus having their lands stolen.

Thanks for the redpill, never knew anything about Yugoslavia thanks to american education

Shhhhh. It’s better to have Dane blood than French blood.

The opposite is true you fuckin massive faggot. We won't merge with an islamic shithole like germanistan and the path to freedom and prosperity is not collectivism and centralisation, but subsidiarity and autonomy. Fuckin globalist cuck.

>women birthing 5 babies minimum
>military service mandatory
>voting only for tax paying males who served in the military and are above 25 years old
>constituent european peoples have full rights and equality, finns and swedes in sweden are fully equal
>federalization in all multi ethnic states(example: poles, lithuanians, ukrainians, etc. in sarmatia)
>autonomy for tiny peoples(example: welsh, cornish, basques, etc.)
Agreed.

>albanians
>non-europeans
Guess how I know you're either a S*rb, Gayreek or a Macedonigger.

I disagree.

We banter with the French, and perhaps deep down we hate them a bit, but in today's world they're a more important ally than fucking Denmark. Denmark is literally a shitty little nothing of a country (no offence to Denmark).

Also even though we might fucking hate the French sometimes, we can ally with them to oppose Germany.

Nah, times of invading Poland are over. We have to reach mutual agreements nowadays. I am also kinda glad Poland and the rest of the slaveniggers are in the EU, because they are the only ones having the balls to oppose mass migration.

Rip balts. You'll forever be in our memories.

SPAIN is your country, PUTO SUBNORMAL.

Que poco le queda al independentismo en este país.

Lolno. Slovene faggots wanted to suck European community's cock and betray their yugoslav brethren because they are ugly, dirty, rapacious cunts. Greedy, grasping faggots. Croats are nigger-tier nazis who started shit by smuggling guns in and got btfo by yugoslav army then cried wolf and got the whole country fucked and sucked jewish nato cock just like the retarded muslim fags in bosnia. And all said and done your faggy countries are still garbage and nobody in europe cares about you, even though you tards are so desperate to be part of a community that at best doesn't give a fuck about you and at worst sees you as the barbarian savages that you actually are.

Pic related is the average Slovene woman. Also, your mother.

Albanians are the most retarded, backwards breed of savages on the european continent

you will save a lot on heating, with all that jealousy that you're burning

>bong mentality in a nutshell
>also implying it wouldnt end in reverse colonialization

Speak English, beast.

Sarmatia wasn't even close to Lithuania and they were Iranian.

>path to freedom and prosperity is not collectivism and centralisation, but subsidiarity and autonomy.
i would believe you if you actually managed to make a austria-swiss confederation and manage to get out the EU before that.
include lichtenstein also

Maybe, but at least they're European. You just need to remove kebab from Albania and the Kosovo niggers (including S*rbs, all Kosovars are equally Turk rape babies).

your country is an embarassment. Cucked to kikes and greater nations that have no use for you.

But you're both Germans

What are you talking about the kosovo niggers? They are literally albanian lol

>Germany existing
> Perfect Europe

Never saw something more disgusting since Human Centipede 2.

I tried

Fuck off bozgor

Rate mine, thanks.

>they were iranian
you mean skythian.
though DNA wise little to none difference

Malta......

>"federalization in all multi ethnic states"
>"autonomy for tiny peoples"
>giving western anatolia to greeks as kikes tried and failed 100 years ago

you sound like a fucking kike to me. kys

Rate mine thanks.

Good one

>drown it with water

kek'd

Albanians are Balkan indigenous tribes + ancient Serbs + Italians + (later) Bulgarians.
Kosovars are Turks + modern Serbs + Balkan indigenous tribes.

Ordered from the most to the least prominent set of traits.

Fuck no. I don't want to be part the land of the cheese eating fagots.

They spoke an Iranian language, clearly they were likely more similar to Iranians than Lithuanians or Slavs in their culture and DNA.

they were turkic fucking idiots. they're also ancestors of scottish people

I like how all of these maps make Greeks a minority group in their own state.

>thoughts on this flawless utopia?
fuck off with this shithole i want freedom

Imagine actually being a Turk. lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians

>iranian lenguage
skythians spoke the same user, thy didnt even need translaters. they are like 300 years apart if i rememeber correctly and there were many waves of skythians coming from the north.
>more similar to Iranians than Lithuanians or Slavs
slavs are a mix of balts, germanics and indoeuropean.
slavs only came to existence after mixing up.
slavic lenguage=indo-european lenguage.
finnish, latvian, hungarian= not indo-european lenguage

>Albanians are Balkan indigenous tribes + ancient Serbs + Italians + (later) Bulgarians.

Bulgaria didn't colonize the Albanian lands when they were conquered. They just had a puppet ruler installed and paid tax, no movement of people occurred.
Later the Ottoman system divided people on religious grounds, so the Albanian millet (autonomous ethno-religious province of the Ottoman empire) could not accept or send large movement of peoples.
The Ottomans practically ensured, to prevent revolts, that the old Balkan states and populations stayed where they are and didn't move around the empire.

So no, Albanians are Albanians, there isn't much foreign influence there, at least not from the Balkans.
Maybe from Italy, if Italians ever had reason to move there. Doubt it.

>linking kikepedia as a source of absolute truth

wew you sure showed me

>giving sweden more land for cucking
>sarmatia
WE

>portuguese spain
thank you greatest ally

>>iranian lenguage
>skythians spoke the same user, thy didnt even need translaters.

Scythians spoke Iranian to the Iranians.
That is, the only source we have of the Scythians speaking Iranian language is that the Iranians wrote it down.
Protip: The Greeks wrote that the Bulgarians spoke Greek too, and the Bulgarian king would translate between the Greek and Frankish kings during the two roman empires period.

It was just that for the Scythian people (if they ever were one people) Iranian was the language of diplomacy, while for the Balkan people it was Greek, after the reforms in the ERE.
Compare to how the Ottomans spoke a Persian-Arabic language at their height, then spoke French at the time of Napoleon, and then spoke German when Germany remained their only ally in the later 19th and 20th century.

Scythians are Iranians, dumbass.

Latvian is Indo-european. You thinking of Basque?

Here you go

He's thinking Estonian which is related to Finnish and non-indo-european.

you're alright bulgarbro

n-not like i c-care for your approval, b-b-baka turk!

right, this
different cultures, different types of "states" (note the qoutation marks), different kinds of warfare and different kinds of mentality.
iranians were more domesticated also.
so there is a reason why they are called different names.
i see your point but there is also DNA evidence.
lenguage are not the only similarities.

What the fuck do you mean multi ethnic poland and Lithuania faggot? What are you smoking? You will not take my independence.

>but not Pontus
He gave Pontus to the Armenians, presumably in the style of Wilsonian Armenia. It would be a union between Pontic Greeks and Armenians, since individually neither of them would be able to fully populate the region due to Turkish genocides.

I don’t understand why you retards constantly want to put many different ethnicities in the same country’s, which historically doesn’t fucking work

How do you get that beautiful girl as your front image, then I click on it and it is a map?