Please don't forget about LV

I feel like we've been distracted with all this sexual abuse cases in Hollywood and other event. Let's start piecing together more info. We are on the verge of cracking this open let's keep at it boys and gals!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=jipW_e0oaHs&list=LLpCRrUMwJLTaD6CLCtMBhpA&index=2
airmethods.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what was the deal with the missing Israelis?
archive.is/RRgdh

I've had a laser confiscated before lasers are illegal.

jews did vegas.

One cocaine

youtube.com/watch?v=jipW_e0oaHs&list=LLpCRrUMwJLTaD6CLCtMBhpA&index=2

Blade Runner 2049 has footage of a drone flying over a future Vegas. It was hit by a dirty bomb and abandoned. They fly right over the area in front of the Luxor where the shooting happened.

Wait, what?
Was this movie planned with the alleged intended Las Vegas nuke incident in mind?

That's pretty interesting. Any helicopter nerds able to identify this thing? The boxy bit below the rotors seems like it would narrow it down.

I went back to the original post and listened to the 'helicopter audio' and I think it could be digital interference the camera recorded. The stop-start rhythmic nature of the thing makes me doubt its a helicopter.

also coupled with it sounding entirely too clear (granted, its subtle) and echoless to have originated from the outdoors (imo).

I'll tell you why LV is being forgotten. It's in no one's best interest from either party to continue investigating, except for local PD who are being shot down by higher ups ^^^.

couple of folks came up with a theory I had not heard before - MS-13 pr likewise Mexican drug cartel holding Vegas hostage for release of El Chapo. They get feds busting down the doors instead of delivery of El Chapo. Shit fest fuckery ensues.
I am not saying I buy this any more than any other theory.
I found it an interesting and different angle and I wonder what others think about it.

Riddle me this:

Already been done. It's an AgustaWestland AW109 operated by airmethods.com/ from Mesquite airport.

If she was driving you have your answer.
If he was driving, I'm guessing heart attack form burger overload.
People die every fkn day. 22000 were there. Some will fkn die. That is just statistics, not conspiracy.
Only strange thing is it took an hour to put out the flames. Were they transporting meth or something?

bump