4 more days

You ready?
refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M48oa1ZkUBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's one way to be even more hated.

I can't wait to watch them get BTFO by true patriots.

>regime
They're comparing Trump's presidency to somewhere like Venezuela or North Korea? What is the matter with liberals? They're actually insane and it kind of scares me. Hold me, Sup Forums.

They are going to die for Jewish interests. Isn't that sad?

Antifa's going to throw their national tantrum on November 4th. Will I be safe from the big scary babies in literallywho Riverside, Sup Forums?!

They are rioting in Carlsbad, not Riverside. Riverside is a shithole anyways. Rioting there wouldnt make a difference.

fuckin hell i just moved to oceanside too im gonna be right in the shitstorm

What are the chances that they will even do anything, and even if they do start shit it won't last long, would it?

ill be there too. hopefully i can actually put my guns to use.

>gib hold

honestly, who knows. supposedly 800k across the country are going to get involved.

The glorious tears and ass blasted liberal faggotry will make my dick diamond.

>800k dead Commies

Im probably gonna take the day off work, stock up on some chicken sandwiches buy a few more boxes of .45 then stay inside

Then there's this.

youtube.com/watch?v=M48oa1ZkUBY

Wait so what exactly has trump even done thats "fascist"? His own party are comped and against him lol.

Where were anitfa when the NDAA was passed by obama?

speech gave me a boner

>no pedo bashing

This can't really be a thing. No fucking way.

Can't wait to watch Antifa get their shit shoved in from a boot up the ass. Or at the very least, I want to see one of them get the Wedgie From Hell treatment again....

oooookay
which onw of you smart asses invited NAMBLA to the BLM rally?

I've got a freedom boner just thinking about how bad Antifa is going to get fucked up....

awwww poor lil hu'white boi

BAMN IS IN CAHOOTS WITH NAMBLA

>Memeflag roleplaying agent provocateur
What's new?
All leftist intelligentsia obey the same Number One, which are the UN "intellectuals".

Im not even 40% hu'white

I hope you antifa tarts like taste of bullets soviet tank tracks and metal

I could really go for some Pokemon poptarts now

>It's nothing OP stay in bed that day