Your vagina SHOULD smell and if your man doesn't like it DUMP him!

Leading gynecologist urges women to ditch 'abusive' partners who complain about their natural odor

archive.fo/8KmeB

Then they will end up alone, as they should.

How do you make a vagoo not smell, though?

1. Regular showers.
2. Not being overweight.
3. Not being black.
4. Extra shit that I have no idea about.

spray some gold bond in ur vag

Vaginas still smell though even with all that. Sometimes its just the flora balance.

I've always loved the smell of pussy so I'm okay with this.

Stop body shaming me and eat that smegma

>not liking the smell of pussy
ISHYGDDT

'Abusive' coworker fired and jailed for not engaging and embracing coworkers armpits says "he really leaned and made me do it"

Shouldn't this be in /b ?

Make her shave, and soak her in some lavender bath salts.

I think the problem is many western women confusing "not washing down there at all" and "wiping back to front" with "natural odor"

Sup Forums is Sup Forums for incels that love Jeebus.

>gynecologist
She's a STEM graduate. We must do what she says

I mean how do you make your cock not smell? Comon man, shower regularly and don't use a bunch of shit that dries it out, just water is fine or specific vag soap which is more if you have other issues.

Oh and don't be retarded and wipe back to front like some women do, they end up with literal shit inside their vags, even if just bacteria, gets nasty quickly.

STOP DISLIKING BODY ODOUR

the same way you make your ass not smell

I'm forcing my current college ho to splash her cooch with talc and im planning on dumping her once she gets cancer.

There are guys that wipe back to front?

Yes goy your snatch should be a putrid infected hole... What do you mean you care about your personal hygiene? You're just playing into the whims of the PATRIARCHY!

I like how it says 'ditch em'
As if the rankness hasnt already driven them out the door

There are guys that wipe?

how do you do it? we don't have a front hole
My healthy diet of burgers also prevents me from reaching behind my back to wipe my ass

>the guys itt trying to figure out how to keep a vagina clean

Why do humans cunts only smell?
My dog sit next to me I dont smell its cunt like a woman's.

>3D

I know, right? My dog's vagina smells great.

it's an open wound that spits up dead stuff every now and then + piss.

She does love those bath bombs. Do those count? They're made from Epsom salt, so I would think they do.

Thankyou for validating my psych degree

I think its the air flow. My feet only smell when ivd been wearing shoes all day.

Canadian gynecologist...
Enough said.

lol grill here, you're spot on. if a woman isn't big or a nig (and you actually fucking shower twice a day), you should be all good. unless you have some sort of bacterial infection or something

open bob

Theg should take off trousers and wear skirt again.

pls be in sofia

I’m okay with that. I love the way my gf’s vagina smell. I begged her not to take a shower for a week and do daily gym and running. By end of the week was the best night of my life.

Get a girl who can lick herself clean.

Some girls has real ph problems.

Stinks like hell. The doctor will hrant them a lonley life by telling them that.

They should fix the ph problem instead

Healthy pussy does not smell, if it stinks its a sign the chick is sick with something,

Clean your axe wounds or die alone roasties.

No pussy is odor-free, but a clean pussy won't smell bad, it will smell way sexy and make you want to lick it and jam your cock in it all day long

>implying dick smells any better

shit smells like rotting flesh and maggot cheese. Do any of you actually wash your selves?

Its only like 20-30% who got Ph problems.

The numbers are alot higher in the USA becouse of their shitty food culture.

Have you ever seen a girl? Have you seen more then 1?

I love natural pussy smell, makes my dick hard as a rock

>lose virginity at 23
>eating first pussy
>tastes absolutely disgusting
>eat her out for at least an hour to make up for stunted sexual development

TF? All that'd do is smear shit all over my taint and nutsack

Yes and tbey all got that seawater smell.

>twice a day

have fun with skin more dry than the dicks of all the virchans on this board

vaginas do naturally smell, now there shouldn't be full on swamp crotch but in my experience with my girlfriend as soon as she's turned on it starts to smell a bit. she doesn't complain about the way my dick smells so its sort of a quid pro quo sorta thing.

I find vag stink hot. Or am I the only one.

Enjoy your yeast infection you dummy. You get a scent from over washing. Look it up.

> wiping at all

Guys don't have that issue, unless you smear shit all over your dick as some sort of scat fetish. My comment about back to front was soley directed at women.

My female friend works at an after school daycare center, where over half of the girls are arabs/muslims, I can tell you for certain they don't teach their girls to wipe properly, heck some barely wipe at all, they smell like shit all the time. They had to solve this by implementing PE everyday so the kids would have to shower daily.

You aren’t only one. I like hairy pussy which give out more scent. It drives me crazy.

>go out for some beers
>go back to this grills house
>she just had a kid, but no dad around
>suck them titties
>tit milk tastes gross
>not until the next morning in the light I see she has a freshly drained cyst on her diddy near her nipple
>mfw

nah you're totally right, but dick smells too. when you're, pardon my pun, in the heat of the moment, it all smells. humans are disgusting smelling creatures, find someone who enjoys your natural stink.

do a milk

bitch lasagna

Not true. Have vagina, shouldn't smell like anything. Should taste like water.

Regular cold showers. Eat healthy, be healthy. Don't put anything in your vagina, besides your husband's dick. Soap, tampons, dildos, douche, etc all really bad to put inside of you.

Pads actually are healthier for your body than tampons, or any of the other products out. Change them every 2-4 hours. Clearly 2-3 hours is best though. Also shave.

ONLY drink water, and eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. Like I said eat healthy.

Seriously this is actually normal stuff. Only fucking retarded liberals, and niggers smell bad. If you are a girl on here and you're using tampons, eventually you will have some problem with your vagina so drop them. ALSO DO NOT use birth control.

Woman uses her own vaginal fluid as 'perfume' to attract men - and she says it works

She says a man bit her and said: "I can't help it. It's that scent you have."

good diet and being healthy and fit are the some of the most important steps.
you can see how this will be a problem to most of "stronk independent wymin" types though

>The Canadian gynecologist
read enough

>should taste like water

Clearly you have never tasted vagina before, at least not someone elses. It most certainly does not taste like water. Otherwise I mostly agree.

Like taco juice.

but none of the women that i have been with have had a smelly cunt. what the fuck is this disinfo bullshit. fuck off with this marxist samethink bullshit.

[+]downvote

t. larping numale

It should taste like her. That is the only answer and I will slap a bitch. Goodnight.

I have a vagina. It should taste like water, or sea water. That's it.

If a woman is eating unhealthy, doing other stuff, she will ofc taste different, but clearly not what a healthy vagina should taste like.

>I have a vagina
Disgusting. Get out.

Who the fuck showers twice a day

Good. May those genes die out.

Like a bag of sand

hot

ITT male virgins on Sup Forums pretend to know more about the science of vaginas than a gynecologist

The real answer.

you're not supposed to lick the inside, just the clit

>a lot of fruit
>healthy
Pick one

Vaginal odor depends on the amount of sexual partners a woman had.

Gynecologists can tell by vaginal odor how many sexual partners woman had in her life.

if your cunt smells you will be forever alone.
This is a FACT

And where did you read that?

I'm a gynecologist.

I shower twice a day. One time in the morning and the second time after gym.

I have yet to lick a pussy that didn't have flavor stronger than water. I haven't tasted any bad pussy though. Worst I've tasted was like bologna and that's not even bad, it was just kind of distracting. Actually, I do remember bologna girl got a yeast infection once and I made her cry because as soon as I tasted that sour shit I said I was done.

Who likes to make stuff up or who actually read it somewhere?

Take a shower bitch

>t. virgin

maybe if she doesn't shower between partners but who does that, only low-level street meat
if you can smell it from outside her pants then yes, otherwise if it just starts smelling randomly it means she wants have your children
while i was in med school the only gynecologists i knew were either interested in the money, or really cared about women. so either way good on you.
that might be bad for your skin, well it's bad for mine, but then again i kinda like to be extra clean. never bad to be clean.
pussy has a tastes, its like a nine vole almost, well thats the meme. its a bit sour but not unbearable, at least ive grown to like it

that's fucking disgusting

> women takes personal relationship issue to the media and calls it abuse

>vaginal odor is politically incorrect

Feminine hygiene products.
Everyone uses it here even the men.
I use it on my dick it stops it smelling sweaty.

I just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain

a long cavity full of mucus, sweat, & bacteria @ near 100 degree F covered in heat-retaining clothes that ferments the bacteria.

where else do your micronutrients come from?