POTUS

Which president was the most redpilled?

Easily Jackson

Hamilton, but if they were really redpilled they wouldn't have rebelled in the first place.

Washington

They only started cucking out on race from JFK onwards.

You know Hamilton wasn't a president, right?

Shit thought the thread was founding fathers. Probably Theodore Roosevelt in that case.

Washington was most wise and knew that political parties would be the undoing of the country when they became as powerful as they are today, but Andrew Jackson literally defined BASED for the time period and kicked some serious ass and killed people in duels along the way.

Jackson = top tier

I don’t know about redpilled but Obama was the greatest president of all-time and Trump is the worst.

Some other really good presidents include Wilson, FDR, LBJ, Kennedy, Truman, and Lincoln. Hillary would have been great.

MADISON ALL THE FUCKING WAY
MA-DI-SON THATS MY BOOOOOOY
the most underrated man

Calvin Coolidge

Jackson, but Thomas Jefferson was also redpilled.

>I advance it therefore as a suspicion only, that the blacks, whether originally a distinct race, or made distinct by time and circumstances, are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind.
>It will probably be asked, Why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the state, and thus save the expence of supplying, by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances, will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race.

prophetic

Andy and Tommy J

Theodore Roosevelt was also based as fuck.

certainly not either of those ginger haired anglo freaks, the best president is not of (((anglo saxon))) descent, it is probably Obama who is the best

Trump

this

Ike.

All he did was just advance their agenda though. He's like what Trump would end up becoming if he completely just gives in to his neo-conservative handlers. This is exactly what we DON'T want.

lol remind me to come back to this board when the first black president becomes the first president to go to jail.

Double this, the most redpilled and also the best potus

>the faggots who prefer literal ginger presidents to a high iq black president who shifted the usa into the 21st century
you virgins are pathetic, pic related is you

Just looking for an excuse to post this webm
not even a legal citizen, nigger.

gif, whatever.

Jackson
Jefferson a close 2nd

You're fucking dense, He certainly did fucking not. Yeah let's just let communism spread throughout the world, good one.

1. Jackson
2. Jefferson
3. Washington
4. Teddy
5. Polk

Obama accomplished nothing, plunged us further into debt, expanded the deep state into the personal lives of Americans, furthered terrorism worldwide and especially the Middle East, and the so called "job boom" he created only created service jobs that will be phased out my automating in the next ten to twenty years (not considering the wages at such jobs are shit and not sustainable anyway. It's breeding poverty).

Fuck off shill.

There's only one.

Wrong on literally every single count. Bush Sr. started the middle east bullshit, Bush Jr. started the domestic spying, Obama started a recovery program, the projected results of which we can see in the GDP now, and employment increased by 5% across the board, most notably the tech sector. You can literally search for any and all of this in Google, instead of being the massive fucking cuck for the establishment that you are. Retard.

JFK, he was about to call bullshit on the Federal Reserve Bank which is why (((they))) made sure he was killed.

You are correct, sir. Obama inherited a Republican CATASTROPHE and turned it around like a pro. Best president in my lifetime without a doubt. Makes Trump look like a complete idiot.

He did do a pretty good job on te economy considering what was handed to him.

Im not american but I know for a fact is was

JACKSON

Shame on the masons that sold him out

>Thought Saddam was a 9/11 plotter
>allowed 9/11 to happen despite advanced intel since it'd allow him to invoke the Patriot Act, the PRISM surveillance system and crimp personal freedom.
>Received the country with a balanced budget, took the country deeper into the red deeper than it had ever been in entire history of USA.