Molyneux asks for help

Molyneux has put forward an open letter for people to send him sources and reasoning behind the US foreign policy in the Middle East
Do we have a consensus on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sQqbVhCO_uA

Other urls found in this thread:

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/13/video-the-jew-stefan-molyneux-alex-linder-and-jan-discuss-him/
yournewswire.com/clinton-email-we-must-destroy-syria-for-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.
>a fucking

Solving 9-11 by Christopher Bollyn.

We should unironically send him this book.

ONE FUCKING DOLLAR!
N
E

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

D
O
L
L
A
R!

two words - Greater Israel

Molyneux has received 587 BTC in donations. Look up what that's worth and keep in mind that's ONLY his bitcoin donations. Dude's loaded from peddling conspiracies.

>Geopolitically advantageous operations for Israel
>Anything in support of Saudi Arabia, particularly in its cold war against Iran
>Big business interests profit from regime changes

>conspiracies
His videos clearly state that they are
>the truth about X

>Do we have a consensus on this?
>we

Someone more autistic than Obamaleaf?

Better throw those shekels at him lest the world implode in on itself amirite

This.

>implying he wouldn't have cashed out most of those BTC as soon as he received them

I'm sure he kept some for speculation and because he is an ancap but you'd have to be a retard to have more than 5% of your wealth tied up in BTC and even that's a stretch desu senpai.

Stefan has been a nut since the end of 2015
I think he's going to go full on crazy by the end of 2020 if freedomain manages to stay up

They are knocking out countries that are a threat to Israel.

In a few years Israel will begin to use the excuse that these countries are unstable and full of terrorists in order to use its military to occupy them.

Israel will then proceed with planned border expansion and will take control of oil resources wherever possible.

Source: The jews are liars

Reasoning: The jews are liars

Additionally the U.S needs to "bleed its lizard" so to speak when it comes to the military industrial complex. It needs to spend its weapons of war. It is also engaged in a constant offensive to maintain its sphere of influence. Promoting its "interests" without regard for the wishes of people in sovereign countries all over the world. Its seeks puppet regimes in order to ever control and globalize the economies/governments of the world.

Source: These people are traitors

Reasoning: These people are faggots too.

Nothing has changed though?

I'd add Petrodollar to your Greater Israel.

Fool's Errand by Scott Horton. Or just Scott Horton stuff in general.

I have no idea what the US Middle East policy has been for the last 9 years

jews/him.

Molenjew is a frankomason so I would not consent unconditionally.

Not an argument

Its called the Yinon Plan.

GOOGLE IT.

YT general Wesley Clark:
We're going to take out 7 countries in 5 years..
Iraq, Syria, Libya, Lebanon..Somalia . Sudan ..
finishing with Iran.
Burgers, note this list, and every time you are told by your MIC that the US has to go to war with Iran.... Remember it was the last of the 7.
Shay has been achieved by destroying the first 6?
Why destroy Iran?

This. It's been their plan for years.

See: Chk.
There is a US " interests" plan for ME.
The US public does not know about it.
Because most citizens would oppose.

Here's the situation:
Israel is a paranoid, neurotic woman who has a pussy-whipped strong man beat up everyone that she thinks is a threat to herself.

That analogy should explain basically every single US foreign policy choice ever.

Right wing retards always create excuses

TFW we have final achieved shay.

Shalom brothers.

Damn these dudes sure don't like Stephan Molyneux

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/13/video-the-jew-stefan-molyneux-alex-linder-and-jan-discuss-him/

Goto 51m30 seconds to get into the discussion. Damn

Nah, he knows excatly what's going on, he just wants people to talk about it more to raise awareness without ending up like Zundel.

Damn bro how could they not love based molymeme? damn

Hillary Clinton literally (literally [literally]) had it in her leaked emails that she wants to get rid of Assad for Israel. You can Google it.

Why do we keep ignoring this? Why does he ignore this? I'm wondering this for months or years now. This is what we should talk about 24/7, yet we never do.

yournewswire.com/clinton-email-we-must-destroy-syria-for-israel/

Shitty site but it's still on Wikileaks too. Send this bald cuckold this.

Attack all of Israels enemies and destabilize them to the point where they no longer present a threat.

Israeli Blackmail is a huge driver behind Americas mideast foreign policy.

So thanks to Israel we have thousands of dead Arabs. Maybe the Jews are our friends.

And 20 million all over Europe.

And it's a slippery slope and an alibi for globalists to bring even more migrants into Europe from Africa and countries that have no war at all, while Israel gets more powerful.

>Israel doesn't benefit from an unstable region

Pretty sure it does when all the countries around it hate it.

>Israel doesn't benefit from an unstable region

This is what butters Israel's bread. It lets them militarize. It lets them receive tons in aid. It lets them segregate and live in an apartheid state, and it will be what lets them expand.

"Terrorism" and "instability" is Israel's entire fucking game. They export it from time to time too. The ol' "catastrophic and catalyzing event" routine.

>Israel doesn't benefit from an unstable middle east
Oh I'm laffing! xD

Here user. This is all you need to know about Israel/american foreign policy in one pic. Probably the greatest red pill.

And of course how can we forget the fact that the nation most proficient in false flag attacks ever in the history of planet earth.