DRRRRRRRRRRRUMPF BTFO

NEARLY 25% OF AMERICANS THINK BLUMFPH COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA

THAT'S NEARLY 1 IN 2 HILLARY VOTERS

A YEAR OF 24/7 COVERAGE AND THE CRAZY HALF OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY HAS BEEN CONVINCED OF SOMETHING THEY ALREADY BELIEVED

TICK TOCK BLUMFKINS

TICK TOCK

IN ANOTHER YEAR IT'LL BE 33

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Technology/ufos-exist-americans-national-geographic-survey/story?id=16661311
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/30/fusion-gpss-ties-to-clinton-campaign-russia-investigation-what-to-know.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So 75% don’t despite having a constant barrage of Trump-Russia theories thrown around almost every day by the media?

loser leaf

I'm surprised it's so low.

TICK TOCK. DRIP DROP.

BETTER GET USED TO SAYING "Madam President."

Tick tock klumpfkins

this

>very obvious retarded republican pretending to be retarded democrat
Try harder.

Fucking kek. There will be some retards who respond seriously to your post as well

Theories=/=evidence, wait for it.

>THAT'S NEARLY 1 IN 2 HILLARY VOTERS
Hah. over 50% of HILLARY VOTERS don't believe your message? You guys are terrible at your job. Sad.

Sage ed all fields.

You could argue that the only people who believe this shit are the ones who already believed it, and that the media should be deeply terrified about what that says about their credibility, but that's just what a Russian bot bigot white supremacist like you would say

Sadly you were right

You could poll Americans about Hillary doing X and Y crimes and would get a similar result.

That is the power of propaganda.

Anybody that believes polls after the election is an extreme retard.

Literally nothing wrong!

Baka senpai, stop falling for these shitty antifa threads.

I got news for you: 1 in 4 Americans are niggerjewfaggots

>only 25%
Oh snap are people acually wakeing up to the media lies?

With all of Trump’s denials and distractions I’m starting to believe it too.

So the 1/4 that voted for Hillary
Fucking shocked

1/4 Americans are retarded.

More americans believe in angels and the holocaust

So.... just about half the Dem voters don't believe it?

>Paul Ryan

if only

Wow its almost like America is only 52% white and we have millions of low IQ niggers, spics, boomers and cucks who believe anything the TV tels them

>more people believe in UFOs than believe in a conspiracy between Trump and the Russians

abcnews.go.com/Technology/ufos-exist-americans-national-geographic-survey/story?id=16661311

people have no about bias since this country was founded but only trumptards flip out about it.

poll more than 4 people next time

Forgive me if I don't hold my breath on that one.

He definitely colluded. Trump Jr basically said this much. But was it illegal? His pawns are falling and Trump just acts like he can't do wrong.

Rural and suburban intellectually savvy people voted for Trump. Only dumb city dwellers voted for Hillary.
>inb4 we smaht for libing in duh shitty
>implying living around shitskins is smart

kinda like hitler

>only 25% of people are brainwashed by the media
that's pretty good

>THAT'S NEARLY 1 IN 2 HILLARY VOTERS
LMAO proof that leafs can't into math

That's a pretty low score.

Nearly 100% of everyone thinks leafs are fucking retarded

Trump sadly has higher credibility than the media according to polls. CNN etc only have themselves to blame.

(((Poll)))

We already knew that California and New York are hilldawgs.

>numale glasses and balding head

>he definitely colluded

Trump Jr said they didn't get anything from the meeting. I don't see how that is collusion. Meeting with foreign intermediaries is common in presidential campaigns. They probably shouldn't have taken the meeting, but it doesn't amount to collusion.

If we were to call an empty meeting collusion, then what would we call Hillary paying a foreign spy to collect information against Trump using Russian spies?

No, that's literally all the Hillary voters.

This just in: polls indicate Hillary has a 92% chance of winning!

Kek my moderately conservative dad is even saying that Trump is about to start looking real good here soon. They can't throw these type of tantrums for four years straight and have nothing to show that they were right about anything.

>August

>moderately conservative dad
>moderately

user, you know what you have to do.

I cannot wait. I cannot wait.

At long last the brewing storm will come raining down on the head of this bigot idiot.

I am absolutely ecstatic.

The day has finally come when Donald Trump will have his racist pig-face forced down into the carpet of the Oval Office with a knee in his back of a SWAT team officer cuffing him. And there standinding triumphantly over him will be MAXINE WATERS holding the arrest warrant and she will say: "You have the right to keep that damn fool mouth SHUT!"

My fellow sane Americans, dawn finally breaks in this country again and it will be a time of glourious retribution!

Oh sweet justice is here at last!

Therefore 75% don't, anyone can manipulate a narrative sweetie...

Doesn't a shitload of people believe the earth is flat also? Does that make the earth flat?

What happened to blue chiyo?

>1 in 4 Americans think Trump colluded
This just means half of the democratic voters finally woke up from their delusions and are seeing things our way now that their leadership has made complete asses of the DNC and everything else they've tried to fling at Trump.

Funny how that works. Saw a segment that Trump's approval rating is 32% and the host said 2/3rds don't agree with Trump's performance.

>They can't throw these type of tantrums for four years straight and have nothing to show

Hold my beer...

Any day now, right?

I mean the autism levels really are high on this board. it has been said that sarcasm doesn't translate well to writing, but c'mon.

Now that Trump is going to be arrested and Maxine Waters will personally be pulling the lever on his gallows next item on the agenda is to round up all the deplorables that voted for him and shoot them in the back of their treasonous heads with their own confiscated guns.

wrong board buddy

>believing politically charged polls from biased sites

people actually still do this huh?

Why don't they just say 25% of Americans?

>IT's HALLOWEEN LEAF! Wooooo! Woooooo!
Good. That should have frightened away all the leafs.
They aren't allowed to scare each other in Canadia like that. There's a law.

>mfw George Papadopoulos was working for Fusion GPS to try to manufacture a Trump/Russia collusion story (note that he was a "volunteer" for the campaign working independently out of London)
>mfw the Trump campaign rebuffed all of his efforts to try to get the Trump campaign to take the bait (dangling possibility of "Hillary emails" before the campaign)
>mfw the Russian woman Papadopoulos met with in London was Natalia Veselnitskaya (also working for Fusion GPS)
>mfw Donald Trump Jr. finally takes the bait through Rob Goldstone (also the British "professor" Papadopoulos was meeting with?)
>mfw Obama admin waives Natalia Veselnitskaya through customs without a visa because they're also colluding with Fusion GPS to try to frame the Trump campaign in order to justify spying on the campaign
>mfw Podestas think Manafort will play along because of his past connections with them
>mfw Manafort figures out what's going on and tells the Trump campaign to cut ties with Papadopoulos and anyone who tries to cultivate any kind of relationship with Russia
>mfw Manafort falls on his sword and resigns after Podestas & Fusion GPS start spreading news about his shady deals with Ukraine in the past
>mfw Dems think all this stuff will never surface because they think Hillary will win
>mfw Trump wins
>mfw even though their op to try to frame Trump failed hard, they still go with the "Russia collusion" narrative to try to discredit Trump's Presidency
>mfw Trump knows this will backfire and bring down the Podestas and whole bunch of other Democrats
>mfw the Trump admin has been playing dumb this whole time
>mfw Papadopoulos is actually working with Mueller to expose Fusion GPS, the Clintons, the DNC, & the Podestas
>mfw Democrats and the media think it's the other way around
>mfw within a month it will be LEFTISTS screaming that Mueller needs to be fired after leftist heads start rolling
>mfw Trump will never be touched by any of this
>mfw Mueller is actually draining the swamp

Yeah you fucked this up because you live in a bubble.

25% of REPUBLICANS belive Trump coluded with Russia.

80% of AMERICANS think he did, kind of like when they didn't vote for him because they knew he's a ridiculous con-man.

The Rust Belt is DUMB AS SHIT.

This dossier that was started by the republicans and dropped once Trump won the nomination which Clinton picked up and funded afterwards?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/30/fusion-gpss-ties-to-clinton-campaign-russia-investigation-what-to-know.html

>IT's HALLOWEEN LITTLE LEAF! Woooo! Woooooo!
Good that should have frightened off all the Canadians. They are wretched little creatures.
If they come back ITT just remember they are more frightened of everything than anyone is of them.

>This dossier that was started by the republicans
No, you drooling retard. Steele wasn't hired until after the neocons stopped paying Fusion GPS.

>half of clinton supporters believe stupid bullshit
wew

Yes. That one. Those Republican members of the establishment should be locked up as well. Dismantle the entire machine.

Trump Voter here, Damn I cant believe Trump colluded with the Russians. Clearly he did, ITS ALL OVER BOYS...

What a Fucking Mad man, getting MANAFORT to link up with the State department to sabotage the Ukraine election, so that Trump could have the Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow... If only that GREEDY MANAFORT didn't try to Steal So Much Money while he was doing it. This would have been the greatest 8 year run our Nation would have ever had....

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T MANAFORT JUST MAKE A FUCKING FOUNDATION WITH THE MONEY? WHY DID HE JUST WANT TO KEEP IT ALL TO HIMSELF???

Only ~50% of Americans voted so its closer to only Hillary voters believe it

suddenly Trump supporters trust polls again.

that should read:
"NEW POLL: 75% BELIEVE TRUMP DID NOT COLLUDE WITH THE RUSSIANS."

New development!

Trump is gonna come out as a tranny?

>the absolute state of this bread
What is sarcasm?

3-in-4 don't. Next.

Malenia 2024 confirmed

So about half of Hillary voters don't think he did

They run with the same shit all fucking year and no evidence or no conclusion of any kind.

Excellent summation of some very obtuse events. 10/10 would screenshot

how long hay been waiting for popadum to go down?

at least I got 1 reply

Wooohooo best president approval yet. 75% fuck yeahl

>Butthurt exshariablue shill detected.

>did nothing wrong

Leaf, let this be one of those rare occasions that I extend my deepest sympathies to you for what this fucking board has become. This thread captures perfectly the denseness of 4/pol/ in 2017.

>Trump Voter here

1 in 7 people on earth are a Muslim, which means God exists

>75% approval rating

literally the highest in the world probably

>TICK TOCK BLUMFKINS
You sure about that?

Sage

Good new pasta material

>Trump Voter here
If you don't want people to think that you're larping, don't do that.
>clearly he did
Yeah ok but proofs.

Impressive length