But what if the child consents tho

>but what if the child consents tho

A child cannot consent

Lolbertarians are racist pedos.

children are property. it's like asking diamonds to consent before you rob them from a jewellery store.

as user said, children cannot consent because their minds aren't properly developed yet to make right decisions.

Children turn into people, and the inconvenience of keeping people from fucking them is still a net gain next to the empirically verifiable personality disorders in grownups who got fucked when they were kids.
Use your fucking head.

>mfw I saw that

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed. Free love NOW.

>Children turn into people
that's stupid. they're people from day one. people can still be property, VALUABLE property. what do you think marriage even means?

But what if she is 17 or 16?

And how could you every know when someone is "developed"? That's not the same for every human being.

Women are always property. They don't grow out of it. You get consent from her father. If he doesn't hate his daughter then he will make sure she is ready first.

Ergo, pedophilia is ok if your father is a psychopath.

This is basically Ancap.

life is not like your japanese books, it has consequences beyond the last pages, user; it's not a matter of whether it's okay to do it in the moment but whether it's okay to do it considering the child's future; a child has no instinct to explore its sexuality until very late, if it does, it's because it has been brought to by someone with more self interests than interest for the future of the child.
even when children start having their own first instincts about sexuality, keeping them in place is the job of their parents, especially the father; they are his property, get off it.

They cannot consent unless they are an adult. If they're young enough to have a curfew, they're too young to fuck. Kys pedo scum and save the rest of us the trouble.

This is better than the state raising your children.

No. It literally isn't.

I had a high sex drive as a child (I'm talking like 6 years old). I think going without sex for so long has actually done me some harm. I knew I wanted it back then and was smart enough to know that it wasn't going to take a piece of my soul if I did it. I haven't changed my mind on that and I'm now 23.

Is that consent?

No, never. They don't get to vote either.

If you have a perfect flawless spiritually ideal edge case scenario of obvious advantage in every way, why the fuck would you bother talking about it on 4chains? Are we your morale authority?

It doesn't matter who makes the first move

Fucking pedos

no step on snek

then you fuck her.

Children are dumb they need to be protected and guided but sure just throw your kid into the jungle and leave them alone, it's impossible for them to make a grave mistake plus that frees you up to go whatch a movie it's win win.

no step snek pls