Okay so is Trump in trouble or not?

After reading up on the details of the indictment, it doesn't look like Manafort means anything for Trump's administration.

Is the deep state actually bringing Trump down? Is Trump playing 4d chess to get Hillary/Podesta locked up? Are the libshits actually going to win?

What the fuck is going on, this is nuts. I'm surprised Sup Forums isn't talking about this more

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html
heavy.com/news/2017/08/john-trump-donald-uncle-mit-nikola-tesla-g-george-time-travel/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/357884-podesta-group-is-one-of-the-companies-mentioned-in-manafort
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol you're falling for it. You've been rused my friend.

it's all about the 2018 election cycle at this point
you'll be eating this shit for the next year

Falling for what?

Give me the rundown

no but dems are lel

Literally too easy to tell. Wait till Sup Forums gets a sticky and stop hitting F5. You'll just stress yourself out. Being among the first to find out doesn't matter, it'll be a years long process anyway.

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock

Since this appears to be a serious post, my serious answer is no, this has nothing to do with trump or Russia so any suggestion that this will lead to trumps arrest or makes allegations of collusion more likely are false.

I don’t think Hilldawg or podesta will go down either.

Manafort probably going to jail for more than 20 years for high treason.
Trump is in the clear because he's the president retard.

the dems are fucked, barring some heavy moloch voodoo shit to change the timeline.

If I'm being absolutely frank here, there was no way things were going to go ok with the republican party since the media is controlled by the left. I honestly believe they put Trump in office just to cause this whole mess so the end game will wind up being "the republicans were bad all along and voting for them means you're a bad person." What pol fails to realize is that the millenials are already there. If you really want to be horrified, go look at polling maps where the only variable is people age 18-30. Literally all the states aside from Alabama and a select handful of other southern states would poll completely blue.

The culture war in America is over. The youth favors the left and being as that is, the left will have it's day in the sun. I knew from the second Cruz dropped the race where this was headed, and it really sucks because normies think this is all some heroic take down of a villain when really it's essentially bullying a mentally challenged person to push a leftist agenda. Trump will go down, Pence and his polarizing demeanor will push people farther away from the red ticket, and this will all play out like some victory for the left to congratulate itself over. The person I feel the most bad for is Trump because I doubt he knows what the fuck is even happening at this point.

>I don’t think Hilldawg or podesta will go down either.
>Doubt

>Is the deep state actually bringing Trump down?
Yes. But this thing is called judiciary as I know.

Poignant as fuck.

Nah, low grade b8 at best.

I'm sure you are very concerned, faggot. So concerned that you should just go ahead and hang yourself right now and put yourself out of your misery.

I think on some level you know that’s just wishful thinking on the part of pedes and pizzagaters.

Today I realized how wrong I truly was. I understand now the powers that be hate this website because of the free flow of information, I didn't even believe in shills to be honest but today opened my eyes. I realized how manipulated I've been through the mainstream media, the internet social media (ESPECIALLY REDDIT), and my general nature to dismiss dissenting opinions. I want to say that I'm sorry. Manafort's charges are for crimes committed a decade ago, The Podestas are under the microscope, Trump doesn't seem affected at all, and Russia "hacking" and collusion has disappeared completely. To add to that it seems like more pedophilia allegations are sweeping hollywood and the entire establishment seems to be in total chaos. What is truly going on? What have I missed this past year? I'm not a total Trump supporter yet, but if the entire power structure and uniparty establishment is going after Trump he must be doing something good.

You need to go the the non shill chan from time to time.

Fucking shill get out.

Black
Cock
Black
Cock

>the culture war is over

Gen-Z is right-wing and progressivism is collapsing.

Right-wing politics are completely emboldened and left-wing entertainment/media is bleeding out money.

I don't think dems put Trump in, but I do think it's possible that the left turns Trump's presidency into a trainwreck to make him look bad and ruin the vision of right-wing politics for even longer than they already have

>trump doesn't know what's happening

u had me until that last sentence, 8/10 troll

Well I agree with you on one thing, and that is our future generations have bought into the myth of progress.

We are slipping away from being human. We worship the creations of our hands, we welcome comfort over liberty, and licence over duty. The world is so high on it's hubris and pride. This must be the kind of pride that the makers of the tower of Babel felt, trying to make a tower to heaven to drag heaven down to earth. I feel sick to my stomach. Heaven help us all. The hard times are coming. Still though we cannot give up. Fight the evil.

where's that?

Trying to get people to flip on Trump, fabricate something if there is nothing.

Pretty sure the dems had this in the bag, waiting in case there was some sort of indictment for hillary/obama

This is telling that there WILL in fact be an indictment for some key dems. Keep in mind Kushner was the one who hired Manafort, meaning Kushner and Jewvanka are probably in w/ the elite.

I want to believe you but honestly the way this past year has gone, I cannot.

I'm 35 and I took a hard right shift in the last 4 years.

u have some researching to do

It’s mostly just bad optics.
Liberals will continue to print that a “Trump person” got arrested “because Russia”

Stop being impatient, kek has the answers - we r the most woke generation, the truth and good will prevail

>Gen-Z is right wing

Gen Z is right wing meme will die soon because it's a falsehood that's been perpetuated by misreading stats. Yes, it's true more of them voted red than blue in the election, but just as many didn't like the choices at all and didn't vote period as those who voted red. Gen Z isn't conservative. It's full of antifa faggots who think plunging their country into riots is a cool and unique idea.

the democratic establishment lost today. Trump took a punch but not much damage. No collusion. D.C. is full of corrupt people. Who really won was Bernie Bro's. Democrats are looking dirty and now Mueller has confirmed. Can't just dismiss Uranium One anymore. Trump has worries though, Mueller will have an impact if his only goal is to take down trump. Hard to withstand someone with the power to put someone in jail if they get a fact wrong in their testimony.

no you spastic, Sup Forums knows that its being raided right now and the indictment has absolutely nothing to do with trump

Where are the proofs, you blackpilled faggot? Before you tie the rope around your neck, read the results of the French elections and literally any study of Gen Z in America, they are more conservative than the oldest generation by a longshot and the vast majority of them can't vote. In France, it's young people who voted for Le Benis and old faggots who voted for the granny fucker.

Manafort got caught with tax evasion like a dumbass. He was guilty of doing that for years with nobody even knowing. That's your typical politician (party not affiliated) when not in-check.

And that he had some unconfirmed "conspiracy" against the US, that we have no info on that as of now. Don't expect there to be anything as usual.

As for a Presidential pardon, that's possible but unlikely anytime soon. It's all another false happening.

Also I want to add on to my previous statement by referring to a 2015 poll that found this:

"a study conducted in 2015 the Center for Generational Kinetics found that American Generation Zers, defined here as those born 1996 and onwards, are less optimistic about the state of the US economy than their generation predecessors, Millennials. In the same study, American Gen Zers were found to be less optimistic about the United States' trajectory in general, less concerned about illegal immigration than previous generations, and more concerned about the state of minorities in the US"

It was also found that a lot of these polls were conducted by Goldmansachs and double barrelled, so I wouldn't put much faith into anything conducted by bank shills.

>Believes the young stay young forever
>Forgets what happens when people work for a living and pay taxes

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html
heavy.com/news/2017/08/john-trump-donald-uncle-mit-nikola-tesla-g-george-time-travel/

>people still thinks trump and mueller/fbi are enemies

hahahahahahaha the salt when the left finally realizes what is going on will be delicious

>After reading up on the details of the indictment, it doesn't look like Manafort means anything for Trump's administration.
It doeesn't.

Your forget, that the lives liberals lead are unhealthy and sedentary. by the time that age group hits 60 the ones left will be majority conservative.

What if thats just a metaphor and the Tower of Babel is trying to make this life as comfortable as "heaven" which will destroy your society. For we stand on the shoulders of giants.

If you aren't sick of winning yet, Trump can't lose.

Are you retarded

>the time that age group hits 60 the ones left will be majority conservative.
Great, just have to wait 40 years. Nothing can happen in that time.

>Is the deep state actually bringing Trump down? Is Trump playing 4d chess to get Hillary/Podesta locked up?

Sweetie, lay off the alt right conspiracy theories. Trump and his cronies colluded with Russia and now Mueller is investigating the extent of the collusion. All this will eventually end in Trump's impeachment.

I think it's worse than that. They're going to provoke a civil war, they've weaponized these SJW and Alt Right types. It's going to be hard to come back from it now. Go check out some r/politics threads(I know, I know plebbit). Libs are bloodthirsty as fuck at Trump supporters, same goes for most users here against the left. We're in for some very interesting times. If the right doesn't move towards conflict now, they'll never be able to. Right wing whites are aging and new births are heavily minority. It'll be shit or get off the pot territory soon.

If anything this looks bad for the Dems. Not only is Mueller focused on things from long before Trump started his campaign, he is focused on the dealings of the Podesta Group. The only thing he found on Manafort was from 2013. So far it seems that this investigation has little to do with Trump and more to do with American politicians and lobbyists working with Russia throughout the past ten years. If it continues down this path, Hillary and Barack are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Lol no :D

>Concern shilling.

Go back to your boss and tell him you are both faggots faggot.

SAGE

If Trump did anything illegal during the campaign or anything illegal that Manafort or the others know about then yes, he is in trouble.

It does not matter if Manafort or any of the others are brought up on crimes specifically involving Donald. At least one of them (Manafort) will be flipped and another one already has, so they're going to be telling everything they know about ANYTHING else to try to get their sentences reduced.

That papadopolous guy or whatever he's called had been an informant for months already, potentially even wearing a wire. It is an 'if', but it's a serious 'if'. IF Donald did anything illegal that any of them know about, then it's game over and he will end up being impeached eventually.

Trump is trimming the fat off of the R and D with the help of mueller

I'm just saying, every voting block eventually becomes more conservative as they all move towards doing the same things that enable success, or they fail and become hobos or die.
Liberals are literally the canary in the coal mine, trying out new social standards and lifestyles, at their own risk of course.

When a liberal population becomes too liberal and forgets the purpose of life, they die. Patience.

It will not take 30 years, its happening every day. And because of that that large number in such a young age group means nothing.

All the counts on the indictment refer to Manaforts dealings in Ukraine in 2007-2015. Trump is perfectly insulated from this. We knew Manafort was a sleazebag and honestly I'm glad he's going down. Trump should have never associated with him in the first place but he was smart enough to not do anything illegal.
At this point there have been numerous reports claiming that "Company B" in the indictment is the Podesta Group. This would implicate TONY Podesta (NOT John) who is a democratic lobbyist and was uninvolved in the Clinton campaign, at least formally.
As usual it looks like the real big dogs are too clever to get caught. One can always hope but at this point there's no serious indication that either Trump or Clinton/Obama is going anywhere.
>If you really want to be horrified, go look at polling maps where the only variable is people age 18-30. Literally all the states aside from Alabama and a select handful of other southern states would poll completely blue.
This has always been the case. People tend to grow more conservative as they grow older.

>These posts are why we can't have nice things.
Is it not a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt for so small a thing? So small a thing!

>high treason.

I too live in a Pirates of the Caribbean universe

>What the fuck is going on

i don't think anyone on /pol really knows. dems are hoping the indictments will lead to trump's impeachment and trumptards are hoping it will take down hillary

Would you like some infographs? Or would you like to ask questions.

I am happy to answer.

>trumptards are hoping it will take down hillary

I just don't see this happening. Some day mueller is a Trump plant, but come on. All of washington are deep-state globalist shills. They are mostly out to get Trump.

I think this is a sign that we are fucked, but I could be wrong

Polls are bullshit, statistics are skewed, and your Brute Force Cybernetics don't mean diddly squat.

Gen x-er here. I also don't understand shit about what's happening. Media over here is only focusing on the fake news about Russian ads on kikebook. They talk about manaford as if he's trump himself.

Podesta is getting fucked.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/357884-podesta-group-is-one-of-the-companies-mentioned-in-manafort