Just a daily reminder that Hillary is a confirmed cannibal

Just a daily reminder that Hillary is a confirmed cannibal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does hole in the tongue mean?

You think you're hot shit, dontcha you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at the Jock Sturges Institue of Fine Art, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret fundraisers for Haitian orphanages held in pizza shop basements, and I have over 300 confirmed ritual sacrifices. I am trained in spirit cooking and I’m the top pizza procurer in the entire Democratic party. You are nothing to me but just another hot shit. I will sacrifice you to Baphomet with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Jay-Z will be in attendance. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pederasts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your immortal soul. You’re fucking spirit cooked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sacrifice you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare cock. Not only am I extensively trained in ritual sacrifice, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Democratic Party donors list and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little nazi. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fresh breast milk mixed with fresh sperm milk and sprinkle fresh morning urine all over your nightmare dreams and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking spirit cooked, kiddo.

KURU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

She eats people.

hahahahaha holy shit, drumpflings are hilarious

we should move them somewhere safe so everyone can enjoy them, like a zoo

Today I realized how wrong I truly was. I understand now the powers that be hate this website because of the free flow of information, I didn't even believe in shills to be honest but today opened my eyes. I realized how manipulated I've been through the mainstream media, the internet social media (ESPECIALLY REDDIT), and my general nature to dismiss dissenting opinions. I want to say that I'm sorry. Manafort's charges are for crimes committed a decade ago, The Podestas are under the microscope, Trump doesn't seem affected at all, and Russia "hacking" and collusion has disappeared completely. To add to that it seems like more pedophilia allegations are sweeping hollywood and the entire establishment seems to be in total chaos. What is truly going on? What have I missed this past year? I'm not a total Trump supporter yet, but if the entire power structure and uniparty establishment is going after Trump he must be doing something good.

Who is the furher? And I've yet to see lust.

the main reason I initially wanted to vote for Trump was the array of forces that were obviously aligned against him. I figured if the political and media elite were willing to put anyone but him in office (NEVER TRUMP etc) he must be doing something right. It was obvious that he was a threat to the status quo and that alone was appealing enough for me to vote for him. After reading his platform he became the obvious choice because I disagreed with him on very few points.

That would explain some of her Parkinson type symptoms as well. The Clintons spent a lot of time in Haiti. It makes sense.

He's got a 6 pointed star on his tongue. How am I just learning this?

Today I realized how wrong I truly was. I understand now the powers that be hate this website because of the free flow of information, I didn't even believe in shills to be honest but today opened my eyes. I realized how manipulated I've been through the mainstream media, the internet social media (ESPECIALLY REDDIT), and my general nature to dismiss dissenting opinions. I want to say that I'm sorry. Manafort's charges are for crimes committed a decade ago, The Podestas are under the microscope, Trump doesn't seem affected at all, and Russia "hacking" and collusion has disappeared completely. To add to that it seems like more pedophilia allegations are sweeping hollywood and the entire establishment seems to be in total chaos. What is truly going on? What have I missed this past year? I'm not a total Trump supporter yet, but if the entire power structure and uniparty establishment is going after Trump he must be doing something good.

It would certainly explain why she was so bad at foreign policy. That woman left everyone looking for answers as to how she possibly rose so high.

Biopsy

Ok now I'm intrigued. This is either:

A) A pro-Trump bot/shill operated by a pro-Trump entity that is either poorly designed or malfunctioning
B) A pro-Trump bot/shill operated by an anti-Trump entity intended to be obvious so everyone can point to it and say LOOK OBVIOUS SHILL IS OBVIOUS FUCK DUMP
C) a retarded person trying to force a pasta, which may be the saddest thing I've ever seen here, sadder than any piss bottle or jizz rag mushroom farm

what kind of mk ultra is this?

D) Fucking with paranoid neckbeards and making them think it's A, B, or C.

sorry, speaking of biopsies

Ok i'll let you in on it. Somebody makes a post like this, somebody else copies it, and 5 minutes later you guys are spazzing out over bots and shills.

This place is boring, it makes it a little more entertaining.

so its C?

be my ai bull

>hu-dhur I wuz just ptenden to be retarded
You're shit at bait and should kill yourself. You make American shitposters third person embarrassed.

Oh boy, it's not working at all. Maybe we should all just go to sleep. Sleepy time? Sleepy time.

Holy fuck, this could be legit.

she eats people.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I

>tfw when youre on a different level and he doesnt even know the meta has changed

we trollz now

A couple of years back, my english teacher tried to brainwashed the whole class into having liberal ideas, and liking Obama, and as silly as that may sound, I believed it. My friend was a conservative and we had ocasional debates over aim and my points never had any actual facts in them, just ones I made up. Months later, I read about a transfat ban, and thought "what does the government have to do with peoles personal choices?" And then it hit me. I knew almost nothing about the way of politics I supported, or the kind I was against. I didn't know that liberals supported some of comunism principles. I thought about it for a while, and realized that conservative politics made more sense in the long run, after I read about the two ways. Now I'm a republican and happy because of it.

DELETE THIS

We are family and neighbors and co-workers. We sit on the same church pews and share the same restaurants. Our children play in schoolyards together and our grandparents live in nursing homes together. We have many of the same needs and loves, the same concerns and challenges. I am truly sorry that too many people are building barriers instead of building bridges.

I invite you – both my Conservative friends and my Liberal friends – to find your own “Janie” and start a conversation. Like we do it – writing to each other across the miles. Or by sharing a cup of coffee or sitting down to a meal together. Or you might try joining a cyberspace living room for a Living Room Conversation.

kek

Trumps doing what he promised unlike every other president.

How have we managed not to kill each other? Open-mindedness has surprisingly little to do with it, and civility, self-control and mutual appreciation of what we have in common a great deal. It also helps that we have an enormous amount in common in every other arena; we are both professional writers, psychologically-minded, esthetic, nature-loving and close-binding. Our temperaments are both similar and complementary, and we enjoy a rare degree of mutual appreciation, lack of envy and boundless delight in each other’s company. He expresses his opinions in writing or with his colleagues, not in conversation with me, and I do the same. Over the years I have also come to know many of these colleagues — who disagree with me as much as he does — and count them as friends. It stretches the mind.

Yay!!!!!!

o, I’m sorry for the growing number of people who look for love only on websites segregated, like TV networks, by redness or blueness. It’s really no better than a match by astrological sign, or any other external criteria, because the political beliefs people subscribe to say surprisingly little about their characters. They will never discover, as I did, that it’s possible to find a soulmate with whom the only thing you don’t have in common is politics.

She has or had cancer. I doubt many would remember but during the election we uncovered a huge work order for a home of Chelsea Clinton that had essentially the entire interior demolished, rebuilt, and an entire floor sealed off to workers, and it had a basement generator directly fed into the room with 3 phase power. This is the house where the hillary body double came out after the real hillary collapsed on the campaign trail. It's a private medical facility. The constant coughing and the disgusting phlegm she spat into the water? From aspiration pneumonia, which elderly people who go through chemotherapy for head and neck cancer are well known to get. It was the cause of her bizarre behaviour, and the reason she had a tongue biopsy taken.

It's time to stop

You missed literally everything you stupid "skeptical" faggot. Sup Forums is not wrong for Christ's sake.

That's not a symptom of prion diseases you slow kids & kuru isn't a thing outside of cannibal tribes in places nobody has ever heard of. how would a hole in your tongue be related to a brain disease? the average Sup Forums users is so fucking stupid.

It is also considered that Thoth was the scribe of the gods rather than a messenger. Anpu (or Hermanubis) was viewed as the messenger of the gods, as he travelled in and out of the Underworld and presented himself to the gods and to humans. It is more widely accepted that Thoth was a record keeper, not a divine messenger. In the Papyrus of Ani copy of the Egyptian Book of the Dead the scribe proclaims "I am thy writing palette, O Thoth, and I have brought unto thee thine ink-jar. I am not of those who work iniquity in their secret places; let not evil happen unto me."[37] Chapter XXXb (Budge) of the Book of the Dead is by the oldest tradition said to be the work of Thoth himself.[38]

There was also an Egyptian pharaoh of the Sixteenth dynasty named Djehuty (Thoth) after him, and who reigned for three years.

shill

>She has or had cancer. I doubt many would remember but during the election we uncovered a huge work order for a home of Chelsea Clinton that had essentially the entire interior demolished, rebuilt, and an entire floor sealed off to workers, and it had a basement generator directly fed into the room with 3 phase power. This is the house where the hillary body double came out after the real hillary collapsed on the campaign trail. It's a private medical facility. The constant coughing and the disgusting phlegm she spat into the water? From aspiration pneumonia, which elderly people who go through chemotherapy for head and neck cancer are well known to get. It was the cause of her bizarre behaviour, and the reason she had a tongue biopsy taken.

That's not a symptom of prion diseases you slow kids & kuru isn't a thing outside of cannibal tribes in places nobody has ever heard of. how would a hole in your tongue be related to a brain disease? the average Sup Forums users is so fucking stupid.

she eats people.

hahahahaha holy shit, drumpflings are hilarious

we should move them somewhere safe so everyone can enjoy them, like a zoo

>meme flag
hello there israel

Not political

SAGE

she eats people.

>hahahahaha holy shit, drumpflings are hilarious
>we shoul
d move them

somewhere safe so everyone can enjoy them, like a zoo

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>
>>hahahahaha holy shit, drumpflings are hilarious
>>we shoul (You)
>d move them
>somewhere safe so everyone can enjoy them, like a zoo
>we shoul (You)
d move them

she eats people.

vore thread?

There's some legendarily intense shilling present in this thread. Really makes me think

Back to plebbit you go fag!

not a shill or denying she has a brain disease, i'm just saying that the thing with her tongue would be completely unrelated

she eats people

So what is it?

>
>>
>>>hahahahaha holy shit, drumpflings are hilarious
>>>we shoul (You) (You)
>>d move them
>>somewhere safe so everyone can enjoy them, like a zoo
>
>>we shoul (You) (You)
>d move them
>she eats people.
>
>>we shoul (You) (You)
>d move them
>we shoul (You) (You)
d move them

she eats people.

Med Student here. I'm a poor fag so I ended up taking up a lot of extra work to put myself through school. As well as a teachers assistant.
Because of this I've worked a lot with my professor in a lot of remote communities in Australia. I've also worked in Papua New Guinea, now while I haven't worked with any of the tribes in Papua (not new guinea), I have studied this extensively.
And I honestly cannot find a single note in my Medical Journals that link tongue wounds to Kuru Disease.

However, Hillary does display almost every single other side effect of Kuru. Whether or not this is the effects of some other kind of neurodegenerative disease, I have no idea.
But, these symptoms are; unsteady stance, infected individual is incapable of walking without support, suffers ataxia and severe tremors, decreased muscle control, exhibits uncontrolled and sporadic laughter (remember that time she had that autistic laughter fit at that journalist).

If she really does have Kuru, that means she'd likely be in second stage. Which means she has at best, a year to live.