What happens here

ritual canibalism

some military shit and some fifth world tribes, thats about it

Litteraly niggers

Cannibalism.

80% of all females have been raped, even children.

Raskol gangs.

Immigrant containment country.

better question would be: who cares

Good place for an adventure? I'm a 21 year old NEET and want to do something dangerous and exciting.

I figure I could find some isolated tribe and rule over them, impregnate the women then come back home leaving behind ten or twenty offspring, combating cannibals sounds like a real rush as well

Decent coffee if you go down there and buy the greens in bulk yourself to roast yourself

You have a better chance of getting assimilated into a black person's stomach if you stay there for vacation

Anal rape desu

>Good place for an adventure

No. It's not dangerous in a fun and exciting way, it's dangerous in a moving between towns is nigh impossible and the only roads in the country are filled with impromptu roadblocks where you'll get your malaria-ridden arse dragged out of the car and have bayonets shoved into your shitter.

The place is so shit that the asylum seekers Australia dump there keep committing suicide to avoid being trapped in the country.

You're going to die a horrible painful death of some prion disease.

I remember some shitpost Australian posting a thread on Sup Forums about some surf competition that was held there where
The natives come with guns and robbed the organisers of the prize money.
It sounds worse than Myanmar.

Rewrite your post chavnigger

Not enough rape in it for you?

Rewrite your history (or solve a mystery) jerrycuck.

>impregnate the women

How do you plan on raping women you aren't physically capable of overpowering?

Nothing important

Cannibalism, tribal wars, machete gangs, witch torture. One of the most culturally rich places on earth.

You'd be more successful in South America