Brit/pol/ - Channel 4 news edition

>Man kicked out of university for espousing Christian beliefs online
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41777339

>PETER HITCHENS: Finally the BBC says it is guilty...of not being left-wing enough!
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5028025/BBC-says-guilty-not-left-wing-enough.html

>Heathrow probe after 'security files found on USB stick'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>NHS pressured our kids to change sex:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027927/NHS-pressured-kids-change-sex.html

>Revealed: How prostitutes in one English city sell their bodies for less than a meal deal - as sex workers blame influx of Eastern Europeans for pushing down prices
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027227/Prostitutes-English-city-sell-bodies-4.html

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologizes for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

Other urls found in this thread:

luther.de/en/95thesen.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/24/african-american-man-charged-with-anti-black-vandalism-that-shook-eastern-michigan-university/?utm_term=.95c307071769
lesamoureuxdelafrance.fr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Karen teacakes freddos desu

BRANDED

Has willy nibbler nailed his 98 theses yet?

Anyone going out tonight lads

Hello.

off course not

why not?

fuck what is this autism

What to do when a returning ex jihadi moves next door?

Be glad that we heeded the advice of are based Mogg.

Does anybody else fall into a truly enormous pit of blackpills after watching question time? I may start to boycott it so that I don't have my build up of hope unnecessarily eaten away each week. It unironically makes me consider jumping off a bridge.

Only 23 days left until the tories fuck one small part of the budget up anybody with common sense could've avoided, and then u-turn anyway.

luther.de/en/95thesen.html

Peter Hitchens BTFOing Catholics on Twitter yet again.

Could you elaborate?

What was your favourite year in term of politics? Not historically, but in your lifetime.

Probably 2014.

It's the Budget on the 22nd of November

becuase im a spergy neet why else would i be on Sup Forums

I've never had a good year before
Probably 2010/2016

I just thought you meant something in particular with "one small part of the budget", my bad.

>Does anybody else fall into a truly enormous pit of blackpills after watching question time?
I love question time. Only 2 days and 13 hours until we see Owen Jones destroyed by some sheepshaggers

>I just thought you meant something in particular with "one small part of the budget", my bad.
It could be anything, they can fuck up anywhere
>You know remember the pasty tax

Think about the slags going out for Halloween though

Just watch for the mad audience members/trannies and play the bingo.

Everybody went out on the weekend

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’

I wonder why arrests would be falling?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/24/african-american-man-charged-with-anti-black-vandalism-that-shook-eastern-michigan-university/?utm_term=.95c307071769

Do they even have any worthwhile guests any more? Its always some nobody with worthless opinions about how we're not progressive enough.

>owen jones
Is he still active? I thought everyone forgot about him some time ago.

>hati
RARE
are you just a proxy or are you living there

Im here for work. Wouldnt live in this shithole if you paid me

>pic
>muslim woman wearing a islamic veil on public TV

What the fuck brits.

I've always enjoyed watching Doctor Who master piece, but since the last season, this serie has become so much cuck as hell.
I dont know how many time the nigger of Capaldi said "racism" and bullshits like that.

Excuse me sir!
You appear to have linked a US news source about US citizens to answer an English question!
OMG
what do mudcakes taste like?

Wouldn't know. I don't eat ethnic food

R A R E

Owen Jones will be the editor of The Guardian one day

what you doing in haiti user? you a soldier?
we invented political correctness, iirc she was on the news right after a terrorist attack and reported it
the AUDACITY of the rulers of our state media is staggering

How fitting.
Nope. Merchant navy.

next series by the way

Havent watched Dr Who since the 80s buf recently saw modern dr who..
Its fucking unbearable crap now with some fish face black woman

shagged any yardie girls yet?

And now the new doctor is a fucking woman.
I mean, i have 0 problem with it.
It's just the fact that the doctor has to be a woman, not because of the actress, or how good she is, or how cool the idea would be, or what it could bring to the story, the plot, no, the doctor has to become a woman, just to become a god damn woman.
This triggered me as hell, even if Whittaker is hot.

Im at uni therell be plenty out tonight

I don't think any of them were particularly good, but I enjoyed 2016 for all the Brexit/Trump butthurt

Wouldn't touch yardie cunt with a 10 foot pole. Also have gf back home and not a degenerate. Some negro pimp was trying to sell spanish slags earlier today at $40 an hour though which sums up the state of haiti pretty well.
2014 was good for milipede banter on Sup Forums.

This looks awful.

Think I'm going to give Sup Forums a break, Brit/pol/ is making me genuinely depressed and there are shills everywhere else on this board

Would you lads say that the "pendulum swing", the "right-wing push back", the "public finally waking up", or whatever else you want to call it, has already reached its zenith and has been receding for a while now? I can't help but feel massive hopelessness when I see the status-quo resumed and for our 2016 "victories" to appear nothing but shams.

>spanish
domincans or propper spanish?
Sounds like human trafficking desu

Top kek.
To the Matt smith's times, you had the nice typical english couple, a scottish redhead and typical englishman.
But even when David Tennant held the show, the couple Rose/Mickey never triggered me. This looks much more natural than the mongrel nigger with Clara or the woman monkey with Capaldi.

Fuck BBC by the way. But Capaldi was such a master piece actor imo. He was so good. They had to fuck the show by inserting some political correctness. Better be tolerant and leftist and destroy the spirit of the show, than forget all of this political bullshit and dream a bit about space and time.

>our 2016 "victories"
There was only 1 victory for the UK in 2016. And the world.

Also look the German and Austrian election results and stop being such a dopey fuck.

Were you truly not pleased when Trump was elected instead of Hillary?

Come to Murica, senpai.

The right wing isn't going to gain any more power with all these losses in european elections like wilders geert, le penn etc but simultaneously normal people are becoming more open to right wing ideas. Just do what that copy pasta thats been floating around suggests. Be more traditional, raise a family etc.
Likely dominicans.
I wouldn't be surprised. Seeing the world is a depressing business when you see what really goes on in all these places. At the end you just feel glad to be living in the UK and wanting to preserve it.

White ethnostate in midwest when burger ?

What will be the effigies this year? All Donald Trump and Putin?

The rise of UKIP in 2014 was great. UKIP had done great in the council elections in the previous year and we had the European Parliament elections in May 2014. You had the Nigel Farage vs Nick Clegg Europe debates in April where Clegg was humiliated and then UKIP won the European Parliament elections in May. The build up to that was great, I'm fairly sure I still have some leaflets and posters about from that campaign. Then after that you had several by-elections, such as the Newark by-election in June which Helmer contested and (unfortunately) lost, but was still exciting to watch and we thought he could genuinely win it. Then later on in the year you had the Clacton by-election with Douglas Carswell winning and becoming UKIP's first MP (even if he was only a plant, this didn't become obvious until later on). Then you had the Rochester by-election in November which Mark Reckless won for UKIP, becoming our second MP, which was even closer. It was just a very exciting year and seeing UKIP rise and gain momentum and to be a part of that was great. Plus you had everybody taking the piss out of Miliband.

>Exam on Saturday

Of course I was. I embarrassed myself in front of the whole train carriage when I found out. I had many arguments with people inside and outside of work. I'm still known as 'a trump supporter' in certain circles. That doesn't mean that he's been a giant disappointment. I don't even know why I let myself believe.

>Man kicked out of university for espousing Christian beliefs online
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41777339
70 percent of muslims want homosexuality to be illegal

one christian man says it - gets banned from uni

lmao this fucking country wtf

>87%->56%
Why would he diffuse to the US for?

Yes, that's what I meant when I put quotation marks around the word 'victories'. Shams. False hopes.

>56%
I've been out of the loop for a while but this figure can't be real?

>You had the Nigel Farage vs Nick Clegg Europe debates in April where Clegg was humiliated and then UKIP won the European Parliament elections in May.
That used to be the most uncomfortable period in time for me politically. When I truly realised the Lib Dems were dead, and that even with (((FPTP))) they couldn't keep 40+ seats.

>Then you had the Rochester by-election in November which Mark Reckless won for UKIP, becoming our second MP, which was even closer.
That was the best one. I remember the BBC talking about how now UKIP won in a commuter constituency that wasn't extremely white, they could break Westminster open in 2015

The white figure is higher, but for some reason America considers people from the Middle East and North Africa to be "white", and also includes many people who claim to be white but aren't in actuality (e.g. Hispanics, mixed race, etc.) so the actual figure is lower.

>Saturday
Fucking kek
Are (You) an abbo?

Of course it's real. When you remove the North Africans, Arabs, and """""White""""" Hispanics (whatever that is), that's the number you arrive at.

Thats upsetting

>The right wing isn't going to gain any more power with all these losses in european elections like wilders geert, le penn etc but simultaneously normal people are becoming more open to right wing ideas. Just do what that copy pasta thats been floating around suggests. Be more traditional, raise a family etc.

The people become right wing when their loved ones are in danger.
Brittany Pettibone talked about it with Tommy Robinson. He is kind of confident about it.

By the way, Le Pen was a loss man, yeah, of course.
But the fact is that she made some serious bullshits on debate with Macron.
And then her electoral campaign was pretty bad too.
Then finally, she was described as a fascist, a nazi, everytime by the (((media))), the new "Hitler" (but she wasn't even the most right wing).

But even with all of this, she still had 11 millions votes, the highest number in Western Europe.
The last time we saw this in Western Europe was on 1933 when daddy Adolf was elected.

That's kind of huge. Of course, 11 millions wont be enough. Still that's a nice performance in my opinion. It's not a "mass awakening", but the field is much much more propitious for it i think.

The thing is, one day yall will be in the 56% club and it''l probably be in less than 50 years. by then we'll both be in the 56% club and can use these images against each other!

that is unless you can prove you will never join the 56% club, can you?

I don't understand how he's so right with everything, yet so wrong with brexit. Shame.

This has to be ironic, right?

What a fucking pansy

So this is where we're at now...

we dont consider them white and we are 60 something% white according to census, however that doesnt include all the illegals so that is where the 56% comes in. Soon you'l be in the 56% club and you'll know how to explain things to people. Mummy may will make sure of that

>by then we'll both be in the 56% club and can use these images against each other!
(You) won't be in a low white majority percentage club, because (You)'ll be Hispanic majority.

Lib Dems are a crazy bunch. It's the territory that comes with being the biggest third party, as all of (You) know.

It's at least slightly encouraging that there's this much support for the right wing.

At this point the media labels anything remotely right wing as nazi and fascist. Ignore them and move on

Think of the CHILDREN
Be glad we're not in AMERICA
He could have SHOT HER KNEE

Would you even let in one white Briton before tens of thousands of beaners yet?

STAY AWAY FROM WHITE WOMEN IN PANT SUITS!

No. My uni has exams on Saturdays because they are upgrading a building block, and it won't be ready for 2019.

She could've made the margin a lot smaller had she have campaigned properly. I spent a lot of time in her Eastern "strongholds" talking to people about her and they all seemed VERY divided. I've never seen political debate like it.

Why give up all that prime real estate on the coasts? The system needs to collapse, and we need to watch the gimmiedats and single mothers all starve in the gutter and laugh at them together.

Speaking personally, I live in an area with plenty of Latins. It's pretty comfy desu. They're not blonde with sparkling blue eyes, but no hijabs either.

78% of Americans self-identify as white on the actual US census, but don't let that get in the way of your Sup Forums copy/paste memes.

Your forgot to edit out the little mate gourd on the left there from the Argentine version. A lazy hack job. Also, the president needs to be updated.

Moreover, the average American white is an extreme right-wing radical by continental European standards who would probably simply be jailed for breathing. You all on here would get on well with us.

Why'd you pick 2014?

2010 or 2015 because my team won

Then 2016 for the amount of elections

good morning...

>ameriknees

lesamoureuxdelafrance.fr/
(google translate is your friend)
Here a website launched by many political leaders of right in France.
The idea is to unite all the right wing supporters those 5 next years, and decide what our program will be, especially on immigration, islam, (((multiculturalism))).
I'm optimistic for the project.
This was mainly decided by Nicolas Dupont-Aignan a french politician (the most right wing man i think). And he's not a controled opp i guess... He insulted a kike journalist as "You're such an incredible shit". This man has giant balls.

Start buying guns, you're going to need them.

>In 1950 there were probably fewer than 20,000 non-white residents in Britain, almost all born overseas.
>In 2016, 31.4% of primary and 27.9% of secondary pupils at state schools in England were members of an ethnic minority

Brexit/Trump.

Hungover lads
Drank from 14:00 till midnight lol

And weed too

ohayou gozaimasu

>The people become right wing when their loved ones are in danger.
>Brittany Pettibone talked about it with Tommy Robinson. He is kind of confident about it.
Two things cause this to happen

1.When people are educated on right wing views instead of the fake neocon controlled opposition view

2. When you become older and work for money or you are creating a family.

>By the way, Le Pen was a loss man, yeah, of course.
>But the fact is that she made some serious bullshits on debate with Macron.
>And then her electoral campaign was pretty bad too.
>Then finally, she was described as a fascist, a nazi, everytime by the (((media))), the new "Hitler" (but she wasn't even the most right wing).
>But even with all of this, she still had 11 millions votes, the highest number in Western Europe.
>The last time we saw this in Western Europe was on 1933 when daddy Adolf was elected.
>That's kind of huge. Of course, 11 millions wont be enough. Still that's a nice performance in my opinion. It's not a "mass awakening", but the field is much much more propitious for it i think.

This is true I think more or less the fact that she managed to get that far despite 30% voting says a lot. The problem is France needs a good right wing nationalist candidate that can gain excitement for their cause someone like a Lepenn but new. Macron has been losing momentum and people are obviously tired of him in France even those that did not vote.

Who else /dressing up as a Trump supporter/ for Halloween? Friend and I both have authentic MAGA hats and Trump shirts, gonna wear them with beige shorts and LOCK HER UP signs.

uhm excuse me, but havent you heard about the raise act, the wal, deportations, tax relief for white working middle class who choose to have kids?
We are actually making a change, when white went out and voted we were saving this country.
All future graphs of the racial statistics of the u.s are based off immigration laws and other factors that will not be the same in the future, however for you, you are the ones that are not going to limit immigration a single bit, nor are you leaving the e.u anytime soon.
so in conclusion, britain will gain and gain shitskins while we burgers fix our border problems, fix our immigration, and increase white middle class through tax cuts that incentivise tax relief for married people who have kids(things white people do more than anyone else in my country)

Now go fuck off you britcuck, or at least try and get ukip in power

Why are the police driving a two seater sports car?

I'm dressing up as a NEET and sitting in my room for Halloween.