Why are Eurasians so well adjusted compared to Hapas?

Why are Eurasians so well adjusted compared to Hapas?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6U4gr4hsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure Sweden just changed the definition of "adjustment"

what a fucking cutie. id throw away my blue eyed genes and have small dick babies with her no lie.

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

new study of Chinese-Caucasian, Filipino-Caucasian, Japanese-Caucasian and Vietnamese-Caucasian individuals concludes that biracial Asian Americans are twice as likely as monoracial Asian Americans to be diagnosed with a psychological disorder.

Zane and his co-investigator, UC Davis psychology graduate student Lauren Berger, found that 34 percent of biracial individuals in a national survey had been diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse, versus 17 percent of monoracial individuals. The higher rate held up even after the researchers controlled for differences between the groups in age, gender and life stress, among other factors.

they have identity.

>Eurasians
>Hapas
literally the same

and now back to r/hapas

What the shit is a eurasians

>tfw spawing a fair amount of those qt's with my qt 3.14 nip gf.

fixed traditional qts leads to fixed alpha male leads to the revolt against jew-marxist-degeneracy, its a good plan

What are you going to do if you have a son?

Who the fuck are Eurasians?

Mongolian blood mixs surprisingly well with anything.

Chinese (dad) & French (mom) user, here. I have bipolar disorder type 2. It is genetic from my mother's side of the family. I'm a very functional person though. I graduated with an engineering degree, have a 6 figures salary, married (wife is white), and I have 2 kids. Hopefully I would never snap and blow my own head off with a shot-gun

You have to specify good-looking Eurasians. Maybe that advantage outweighs the challenges.

user, I...

Train him so he can be top tier alpha asian male then it is up to him if he want to try fish white female or stick with asians.

Gavin said "when you go down in race, you go up in looks" . I 100% agree on this statement. That's why I married with HuWhite woman. Otherwise, it is a degeneracy

Aren't those the exact same thing?

You literally can not call yourself traditional and against the jew-marxist-degeneracy if you're a filthy racemixer.
Daily reminder that Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi is a filthy half nip, too, your children are going to be fucking insane and/or ugly.

I think the problem here is not the "biracial" part but the "american" part

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6U4gr4hsw

RACEMIX SHILL THREAD

SAGEEE

Hapas have beta fathers, Eurasian's have Mongolian patrilineal ancestry and Iranian matrilineal line

kek

people from europe and asia, it is a continental distinction.

Because hapas are overrated

>sweden
Atilla the hun rape babies that pass for "white" nowadays