Trying to casually watch funny british series w/ Gf

>Trying to casually watch funny british series w/ Gf
>See this

My god br*ts are so cucked. I can't wait until we blow up their fucking useless island and shoot up every people trying to swim their way to France

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sv7k7
youtube.com/watch?v=kOeiEKemWeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the british are the most liberalized country in europe yes

but I don't see why you're so angry about it. Be angry about what happens in your country. The brits deserve very much what happens to them so we need not be angry or intervene in any way.

>watching TV
It seems you are the cuck desu m8

Yeah things are pretty fucked here.

oh some bbc cuck shit is on tv and less and less people are tuning out so they have to pander to the commonwealth instead

boo fuckin hoo...i see degenerate shit on the tele coming out of france do you see me making a thread about it pierre? the truth is barely any whites go for pakis,they are seen as low class

sure a few lower class girls do but its the same shit in the usa..when it comes down to it the census and dating app data doesnt agree with you.

stfu you french piece of shit and go slurp on a nigger dick from your failed nigger colonies

Le bageutte is le fagget

You should talk Jaques.

Thats only the first episode. The 2nd episode and many others also feature a black male white woman relationship. Never the other way around though.

Bong fear the Napoleon!

Stop responding to slide threads and get in here.

looks like a sandnigger to me

PAKIED

>I can't wait until we blow up their fucking useless island and shoot up every people trying to swim their way to France
Seriously do this.
Then turn your weapons on your own country before you get any worse.

>watching series

Brit comedy and games shows are where it's at.
>QI
>Distraction with Jimmy Carr
>8 out of 10 cats
>8 out of 10 cats does countdown
>all the Big Fat Quiz
>Robot Wars
>Scrapheap challenge
and more are all gold

>8 out of 10 cats

kill yourself

no

Why are you muslims so angsty?

>that schnozz
>black

enjoy your sand propaganda

>QI

opinion discarded

I've never seen an interracial relationship in any french series / movies even though France is the most Jewed country

Anyway how do I stop my GF from watching this degeneracy then ?

>france making fun of britain
is this supposed to be ironic?

>Comedy portrays Arabs as child rapists
Sounds redpilled desu

london is way worse as paris desu

How about you ask your slut gf for a paternity test you fucking Algerian piece of shit.

>brexit will happen
>baguettes are jealous

right, good luck with the billions of new africans coming.

>frogs complaining about brits

That's some plebbit tier taste you got there leafcuck.

absolute state of that knuckledragger

imagine going round and filming kids for internet losers

stop watching tv, and start living in reality, and maybe you can have an exit from the eu of your own.

I really don't like the jews.

It's fucking everywhere you dumb fuck get out of bed and stop trolling

PIC RELATED TALKING AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHA

*wheeze*

AHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAH

> A fucking frog

Whats the point of this board? Provoke white brits while showing a white gf that look hotter than theirs?

Fuck. You got me.

Meme flags need a ban.

Yes because le grand remplacement ain't a thing

>I've never seen an interracial relationship in any french series

They have more fertility rates. Time white people start learning from them.

Brits are my ancestors and kin, so it pains me to see them in this state :(

Your people are Germanic too and still did not ally with Germany. Now you see what happened. Try having as much kids as you can or prepare for extinction.

>swim to France

Rather die in this Liberal shithole thx

>mfw watching these 2 eternally cucked emasculated pathetic nations arguing over who is less pathetic than the other from the greatest country on earth

Someone get a german or a swede in here to add to the show

>black mirror
I've watched the first 6 episodes, and I believe every single one has had a minimum of one interracial couple, with most of those being black male white female. The show is actually quite good but this has stuck out.

that is the face of chad nationalism as we know it

>le bait

You're just angry that we can still recover while France is demographically dead.

1/4 of French primary school children are Muslims. You make the fucking USA look like Greenland.

OP is obviously a Muslim living in France. Don't fall for the divide and conquer.

Divide and conquer thread by Ikibey
Sage

It was only a few years ago that I wanted to move to england. Fix your country Britain, you're not the canary in the cave.

Ikibey always has his german flag you retard

Tf is that

Holy goddamn shit I've been having these utopiastic dreans since age 15 and always felt bad that place did not exist. My life is a quest to this, and that image gives me cold shiffering

I know that feel polder bro.

In most of these dreams the sky is pink too, wtf does my brain work like that?! I have a nice life so this doesnt make fucking sense. "Here are 4 dreams a night imagining a place you will never reach".

Why is the brain an enemy to its own happiness sometimes?

http:// caws. ws/forum/topic/465844-mars-rover-finds-evidence-of/

Why are you mad about a Brit being together with an Italian?

You can't stop her watching wat her piss desires Pierre. She's probably slurping on Arab cock right now

>watching the electric jew
this desu

meanwhile in France
archive.is/sv7k7

When I was in London all the Pakis I saw were ugly manlets, I don't think any women likes that kind of men.

I dont know why people think the french are so cucked, i'm not even french but i live here and their public schools are based af

sandniggers cant wear they're traditional garb in schools and on beaches etc

they're fucking all republican civic nationalists, there is a lot of commie and anarchist scum here amongst the young french. They are literally fucking AIDS and i despise them all. It's no coincidence that all the coms and anarchist kids are giant faggots who spend all there money buying hashish off niggers and going to raves

you dumb fuck aussies are not Germanic, the vast vast majority were British. We sided with the greatest most based empire that ever existed before they got overrun by niggers

>i'm not even french but i live here
Where are you from?

Australia, sorry i should have said that before, puts my other comment into context.

I almost feel bad for him, almost.

Episode 3 from season 1 is my all-time favourite. Pretty big redpill on women desu and the main couple is white.

Chill out, the point of immigration is to get someone who is able to obtain an erection around fat ass women

>Black Mirror
One of the most cucked TV shows produced in any country. Charlie Brooker is such a cuck his poo wife is called Kanak Huq.

France is a complete dumping ground for the third-world. Look into your own backyard, theres plenty of cuck shit going on to last you a lifetime.

get on my level pham
>Pointless
>The Chase
>University Challenge
>Actual Countdown
>Ok Robot wars is based
>Scrapheap is good too
>Attenborough is good for the visuals (the production is sjw tier)

because they know what they do. they know what they do.

>muh plz accept me even though im part of a trojan horse destined to destroy you.

Let me out of here Francois. I'm catholic will you take me back?

who got the flag version?

charlie brooker has a jew mentality. he took a british paki wife. he inserts interracial couples on purpose to trigger racists on an ebin troll. thing is that some of his shit is accidentally redpilled, and he does seem to be on the vein in other areas apart from race. the waldo moment kind of relates to the pepe avatar (except pepe is an anarchic creation of the populus instead of a corporate controlled character).
in summary though Brooker is an anti white "idiot preacher man". he prophesised it in his first work Nathan Barley.

it is a well made show, it's well written, the plots are interesting and handled properly so they feel authentic and plausible, the English actors are all great, each episode ends the way you think it should've, and it tackles future technology and the problems it will cause really well.

the only gripe i have is with the inserted interracial couples, which do feel placed in prominence very deliberately. what can you do? England is utterly cucked, honestly i'm surprised the show isn't far worse. they do handle relationships and sex just fine, apart from this one thing.

Stop rping as white people
Even your redest state (-texas) is only 38% white. There is no comparison between France (99% white) and the angl*sph*re (51% white and 45% paki)

yes but you'll have to get rid of the shitty accent

did you need a "funny" bbc tvshow to know that polish sluts are disgusting std-ridden race-mixing whores?

Snow nigger with a mud pot nigger I see nothing wrong here. Death to the snow nigger race when?

Whole of Western Europe is cucked m8.

US is in an equally bad state. Whining about who is worse is just silly.

You really should stop watching the Jew box

youtube.com/watch?v=kOeiEKemWeA
maybe try watching some actually funny shows next time, at least the cucks are funny in this one

What does it feel like to have worlds worst mass shooting happen in your country, then go on to criticise the burgers on they're gun violence. WEW

are you fucking dumb? our whitest state is new hampsure and it’s 94 percent white. i’m from massachussets and my town is 95% white.

It's a shame that Misfits was a really good show until they forced interracial shit every 5 minutes

>Robot Wars

Only decent show you listed desu. Fuck those identikit yank-tier panel shows with plastic sets and forced laughter. Last time Britain produced great TV was The Thick Of It, and that would never happen today, nowhere near diverse enough.

brooker is doing it to be avant garde: i think most thinking people still arent buying it. the most common thing i hear is that platitude: "what does it matter, we're all human after all" but most thinking people will just be quiet and remain resolute not to mix. some memetic contagion is necessary to spread among female culture. we need to remind them of the greatness that they have in them. that they have to be discriminating if we are to survive.
problem is that women are super reactionary to anything that might be perceived as a constraint to them by fem theory.

>all white women are whores, get yourself a qt asian gf

>it's just the lower class girls

You believe that so you can sleep better at night. There are plenty of posh girls who date Pakistanis in the UK, some marry them.

You're completely lying. This film is about four french catholic girls getting engaged to an algerian muslim, sephardic jew, chinese guy, and a black guy from the ivory coast.

Who cares they are assimilated. Look at them, they were Western clothing, probably drink and have premarital sex. They are French men.

G'damn what a kike movie