What's Sup Forumss opinion on suicide?

What's Sup Forumss opinion on suicide?

Should people be allowed suicide pills to end their lives peacefully if it's too much for them? After all, technically it helps evolution along better since statistically most of these people are ugly, have shitty personalities or have some form of disability.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=6lkC8Rxj4ys&t=98s&ab_channel=USBupload
youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38
youtube.com/watch?v=wLvd_ZbX1w0
metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-starved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suicide is an insult to god's creations

suicide is impossible. death is like santa, he's only there to scare you into being good.

No suicide should not be allowed so people. Can just stop living if they want to kill themselves. For the mentally ill suicide is not a choice.

How does being ugly or having shitty personality effect your ability to survive?

Any1 readin this if ur feelin suicidal just snort sum coke and bang some hookers lol I just smoke weed dude nd life is grreat nd meant 2 b lived!

only weak cunts commit suicide

agreed. you shouldn't be allowed to take the easy way out live with it and make it better

I think it should absolutely be an option for terminally ill people. There's no reason to forcibly prolong their lives if they're suffering and in pain.

doesn't Poland have one of the highest suicide rates in Europe?

Yeah it does, #15 in the world above fucking Russia too. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

keep pretending you're tough and strong polski, we know you're hurting inside.

Suicide pills yes! Let's market them! If people wanna die, the market can profit fulfilling them to death!

dunno

I've been pretty close to suicide a bunch of times, if I had access to pills that did it easily I might not be around right now

then again I should probably just fuckin kill myself anyway so maybe it would be a good thing

Sad? I have a nice job, loving parents and siblings, why should I be sad?

Yep, I don't get to decide what other person will do with his body

what about people who are paralysed? like that guy who played superman but broke his neck horse riding and couldn't move anything below his neck.

Euthanasia should be fully legal. If someone wants to end it sooner because they are terminally ill, they should be able to die in dignity.

Those wanting to die because teen angst or divorce or after shooting a crowd of people from a hotel room in Las Vegas should toughen up ans face the consequences of life.

Just dont jump in front of trains, it pisses people off that need to grt to work. Get a rope and hang yourself somewhere in the forest

Fentanyl is basically a suicide pill, isn't it? That's proof that there's unmet market demand for suicide pills. You could drift into eternity, painless forevermore.

>pisses people off
jokes on you, the dead don't feel shame. when I told my suicidal brother to just get in the fridge and I'll hold it shut, he told me "what about the food?" I said cunt you'd be dead!

that's when I knew he was just a pussaay and would never do it

>What's Sup Forumss opinion on suicide?

suicide should be mandatory for mudslimes

youtube.com/watch?v=6lkC8Rxj4ys&t=98s&ab_channel=USBupload

this is how I view life

this is how I view life

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38

I don't care about the people trying to get to work. I care about me driving the fucking train and having to go through psych eval to let my bosses know I can still do my job. And I'm not earning any bonus while not driving so please don't jump in front of trains.

And thereby strengthening the gene pool. What's wrong with this?

Yes, I wonder why Sup Forums is against it when most here see the ugly, mentally ill, downtrodden as wastes

Parents sometimes kill themselves. They've already passed on their weak genes.

And parents killing themselves makes their weak offspring even less likely to survive. It also ensure they won't make any more children. Your point?

but why are your countrymen so sad? I see plenty of Sup Forums users gushing over how traditional, white and conservative Poland is, yet polish people are hanging themselves in record numbers.

Even fag loving countries like the UK are #123 in the world for suicide rates, I want to know what the fuck is happening in Poland is it the shit wages?

I'd say polish women, they drive most of us insane

A father killing himself doesn't make it more likely that his kids are going to die. What the fuck are you on about? Where do you live that if you die your kid is fucked?

I can't sit through this

however what happening is simple my dude, Ecclesiastes it says to enjoy youth because when you get old you'll hate life, most people simply don't enjoy their youth and become anxious as hell trying to make up for it and they never do.

nobody on Sup Forums is your friend

Yeah, but than I'm no longer a slave to the jew overlords who rule this world. I can see what's going on in this world, but I can't see god. So I'm gonna go with the easier solution and kill myself. Fuck you and fuck your jew zombie God

>Ecclesiastes
I think not, kike.

I mean think about, stress literally kills you, weak people become weaker, the strong get stronger, what can you do?

you can go to hell though...

it's easy to see why jews are the master race when you read their OC

well whatever you do, don't use a captive bolt gun like some guy was suggesting yesterday.

The bolt doesn't tumble like a bullet so it just leaves a neat, cylindrical hole in your brain. Huge risk of dying in ICU after several days from a raging brain infection or surviving with a major disability. Sad!

PAY DENBTS

You can't go to places that don't exist, dum-dum.

No. Stop promoting easy ways out. Stop breeding weakness.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLvd_ZbX1w0
SORT
O
R
T

I think suicide should be legal but not government funded. If weak people want to end their lives then do it, except if they have children. I'm not about to have those orphans be fed and cared for by taxpayer money.

i dont have any debt
it may exists thats why no one should commit suicide

hanging yourself in a forest is pretty risky though, you can end up in a permanent vegetative state like this guy if you're found, better to jump off a cliff or decapitated by a train than risk that shit

metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-starved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/

What are you on about? Not even larping but I'm tall, slim built, reasonably attractive and have an above average dick and I want to kill myself.

Why do you want to kill yourself then??

>it may exist
That's some grade A delusional shit. What makes you aay that such a place "May exist"?

Maybe Valhalla exists and we should only ever die in battle, gee who knows.

What a retarded way to lead a life. "Someone said there's a BAD place for people who kill themselves therefore that's the best reason not to kill myself"

Fuck's sake religious people can be retarded.

you have the tools to fill the void then

I just don't enjoy living, that's all.

you can't escape moral judgement.

Since you did not back your claim with any verse from what you consider your holy book, I do the same: No. Just my gut feeling.

Really couldn't give a shit. I'd be dead, what would it matter?

Suicide is an abomination. It is the tautologically worst choice for a sapient actor. Any sapience that would kill itself is terminally malformed and should be culled painlessly.

Take anti-depressants and exercise then, you're lucky you don't have problems that prescription drugs won't wash away

You hate life and you're miserable by your own admission, why is that?

you can do things you enjoy,play a vidya gaem,go outside

>woodland
There's the problem, I'm assuming it wasn't a long enough drop m8

Of course you can. Once dead there's nothing that can affect you.

you don't need a drop to die from hanging, it's pretty rare to find someone who killed themselves from drop haning

because you're dead, you're not in a "safe place", I don't want to die because then I'd be dead, I want to be in a happy place.

Working towards a goal is how most people are happy, when you're working with no goal or for an impossible one, that's when you despair.

People really need to separate philosophy from lifestyle I think.

True but I'm not sure dying by strangulation would be very nice.

So... you're saying that people that want to kill themselves should be killed by the state?

Oh yeah I'm grateful I'm not completely fucked in the head. Anyways I'm not going to be killing myself anytime soon. Don't worry about me, for the time being I'm just going to ride this wave weekend to weekend on a surfboard of dexamphetamine, MDMA, rum and fucking cute girls.

Whether you are happy or not, it doesn't matter once you are dead. Sure it would be good to die after having had a full and satisfying life, but you'll taste the same to the worms regardless.

do you think worms prefer chad or malnourished cucks with aids?

Get tr*cken real kid

They don't care. They'll eat both the same way. It might take them a while to go through a fat fuck but AIDS doesn't affect worms.

>be french
>be suicidal

why is this?

I'm not suicidal. Why do you make up shit as you go?

actually it takes a lot of balls to do it

Because stabbing yourself doesn't count as dying in battle.

What part of "we should market suicide pills" suggested to you that I want the process anything but voluntary? Self-culling is still culling.

>actual pro choice

If someones laying around all day taking soma I have problem with them offing themselves.

no*

Suicide is a matter of personal choice, I decided years ago that I'm going to kill myself, the only reason I haven't done it yet is I am aware what it would do to my mother, it would destroy her, but she's eventually going to pass away and that is when I'll do it.

It's actually quite liberating, I have let go of all my hopes and dreams, life no longer has any power over me, I don't care about success or failure, I just drift along doing the minimum amount of work in order to simply survive, I am running up huge debts that will never be repaid too, as I have no children and have no desire to be a father.

So regardless of whether or not it's legal or socially acceptable or whatever suicide will always exist.

Why would you even care about the legalities at that point? Its not like youre going to be there to suffer the consequences. Besides, i dont think suicide is illegal or punishable in most countries.