You work in a shop in germany, 1870
He walks in
Wat do?

>you work

I don't understand this concept

I turn 360 degrees and walk away

*unzips dick*
I have been waiting for you mr garl margs

Slit his throat and use the slit as a second vagina, then lay eggs in his eye sockets

Dude let's seize the means of production of this shop.

Kill him

Deck the cunt then take a shit on his body while screaming the lyrics to the Horst Wessel leid

I immediately realize that my situation can't be real

Because Marx never stepped into a workshop once in his life. He was a nihilist neet cunt who lived off his Jewish mom's tendies and complained about how life was hard whenever his mom tried to kick him out of the house

Tell him boss said to pay his over due tab. Watch him convulse.

join the revolution

Welcome to Goodburger home of the goodburger can i take your order

>1870
>Marx in newly formed German Reich
U wot nigga

Wasn't he supposed to be exiled by then? Then I'd shoot him cuz I can.

Sit down and tell him why he's wrong. If he's not convinced at the end of our conversation strangle him to death.

Something like this

Take his farm... kill his family... throw him in a Siberian Gulag

Choke him to death on his beard.

"No, I'm not lending you money, you dirty motherfucker. Now get the hell out of my shop."

Follow him home to Engels, dispose both.

kill him

>write dozens of books and thousands of pages of extremely dense economics, politics, and philosophy
>literal neets on Sup Forums call you a neet 150 years after your death

>"imperialist" in quotation marks

He was literally called out on his bullshit by a local workers' rights activist. He sperged out, screaming something like "if the reality doesn't fit my theories, than reality has to change", cursed the worker and left, leaving everybody present dumbfounded by how much of a cunt he was.

Being a Marx follower is literally impossible if you know at least a bit about how much of a piece of shit he was. Engels was really the more sensible dude of the two, and unsurprisingly he wasn't really happy about Marx's many wrongdoings by the end of his life.

>You work in a shop in Germany, 1870
As an employee or as an owner? As an owner I would kill him. As an employee I would kiss his ass and tell my boss to fuck off.

Siding with him would literally turn you into a social outcast. He really wasn't liked anywhere he lived.