What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=bYb2ZiQzL4M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dNW7pNDOPZ0
bitchute.com/video/jxfX3hX17Lqk/
youtube.com/watch?v=V2av__s-598
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberals create a strawman villain and frighten their children so much that they have nightmares about being run down by a Gadsden flag pick up truck.

As I understand minorities are paranoid as fuck and keep having another shoah nightmares

jews are fucking you up .
hitler was right , you know how to deal with it and make it straight again.

needs a moonman edit tbqh

> disable like/ dislike
> disable comments
btw that should've been uncle Skippy in the truck

>vote in accordance with the paronoid bad dreams of your children (including this one which is pure fiction)

And was that a text to speech voice at the end?

That whole commercial could have been better if it was just this

youtu.be/dNW7pNDOPZ0

only traitors dislike the gadsden flag and i hope they get bit by a rattlesnake.

Leave it to the 'white girl' to go full race mixing, suddenly makes sense why they are into niggers.

>whites running over muslims
Is it opposite day?

bitchute.com/video/jxfX3hX17Lqk/

this though deserves dislikes
get on it anons

All political adds should be banned. On both sides.
>He's a Nazi
>He's a Faggot Commie

No thanks to unlimited corporate donations, it's just going to get worse.

Lol what a bunch of drama queens. I wish that was true though.

EVIL WHITE AMERICANS
lol

what an odd comment

think of the children open your hearts and your borders goyim

Allows them to spend less on the ad, which in turn allows them to pocket more of the money that's supposed to go to the ad. If you pitch an ad with two more actors and two more voice actors, and you leave them out of the "edited for duration" version (but really just never hire them), you can walk away with a $500 illicit bonus per ad that you produce.

If an account is called "White Girl" and has a generic pic, chances are there's a ratchet behind it. Look at Black Twitter for examples.

it's like the left is trying to lose.

Horrible libertarian truck of racism will run down all the minorities, that's what they meant by this.

Only way they can keep their victim status.

Be afraid of the director, kids.
Be very afraid

Wonder who auditioned the child actors in that commercial?

Is he really the director? Didn't he make the "Russia attacked USA during the election" with Morgan Freeman ad aswell?
youtube.com/watch?v=V2av__s-598

fpbp

If I were Gillespie, I'd sue. Fuck this bs.

Meanwhile, in reality, it's the snack bar girl's dad who is running people over with trucks.

1 year later and liberals still don't know the difference between legal and illegal immigrants

>misses easy uncontested jump shot

Should be deported for that in and of itself desu

Fuck you OP, I just gave shekels to some faggot company that will just make more propaganda.

STOP POSTING CLICKBAITS
sage

>he doesn't hook all links
you're a faggot.