>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1819994128
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/925299308483637249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

WE

What happened friend? Need a hug?

>Commit murders so FBI kangz have more work
Genius, the perfect crime.

>fight against propaganda
Nice

SCHEDULE, READ IT

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1819994128

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will participate in a tax reform industry meeting. In the afternoon, the President will participate in a legislative foreign policy lunch. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan.

>11:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a tax reform industry meeting

>12:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a legislative foreign policy lunch

>2:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan

Briefing Schedule

>2:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

GAYS FOR TRUMP!

pain and yes

Come here i'll keep you safe

>muh (((Spencer)))
>muh (((Thernobitch)))
>muh e-celeb nobody #60
Can you retards fuck off already?

>I believe in the American dream, but its time to wake up
What?

:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan
Feat. Lou Dobbs

So this is how it ends....

So, this is how video games die

>another day of no happenings

The American dream is dead, kiwi. Drumfptersteinnickleback killed it.

LUL

Not all happenings are dictated by the schedule, as not all things going on are listed there but it gives you a good idea about the framework of events. Pray for another quintessentially French truck of peace or something.

Stop dying.

>I believe in Americans
>We have to import tens of millions of foreigners
>We have to start dozens of wars overseas
>We have to bend over for every global competitor
C'mon tumor! You can do it!

Happy Halloween from burgerland

T Thank you

>no new developments
>no tweets about indictments or mueller or podestas
>only anime and mccain posting

are non-american hours normalls this shitty?

This isn't non-American hours. A majority of Euros aren't up yet and most all Americans are asleep. We are still the most active general despite that by a mile.

What should I say in my final moments.

Want some honey tea and tendies?

Real comfy hours

The Mueller shit has already gotten old. No one cares.

I mean, it is mostly because no news is going to drop at 3-5 AM. By this time, everyone has already digested the news from yesterday and is ready for the next big habbining.

Who is that guy? Trump dressed as him too.

No tendies it’s 6;00 am I have tea

I wonder what it would take to make it apparent to Trumps cult that he's borderline retarded. Shit his pants during a press conference and smear it over his face? Punch a kid? -Rape- a kid? He'll be in jail with a watertight case against him and the ass tickler's faggot fan club will still be cheering.

Thanks, likewise!
I don't have Halloween themed stuff, have a breakfast freedom related pic.
They call it "Day of the Witches" here, usually just throw parties for teenagers and do degenerate stuff related with english teaching institutions.

Catalan leader has fled the country, charged with treason.

Hi Gommunist I believe this photo Heils (lol) from a German folklore.

Black guy here with a message for white people

We are not asking you to apologize for the sins of your ancestors. We are asking you to dismantle the system that keeps us down.

please just dismantle the system man...

>plumpf

lol

I need it.

All that's left are the Oceanics

>calls Trump a borderline retard
>can't even beat a borderline retard
Why do Democrat like to demean themselves so much? It is like they have no sense of pride or value.

>147330945

>Pray for another quintessentially French truck of peace or something.

That's not a happening.

Yes, so brave, leave the people behind to fuck themselves, good example of leftist.

>Talk shit on trump
>outed as Pedophile faggot
>Hit show cancelled
>awards recinded
>fags throw you under the bus and say you use your sexuality to shield you from being a predator
JUST

Chalk up another victim of trump curse.

>I'll dress up as the President

Okay, so it was you last thread. Was worried about an imposter. We need more Aussie posters but Aussie/pol/ is active and tons of the prominent posters elsewhere are lefty or muslim.

Nice, France was a happening, without question.

It's almost 11 AM here in Sweden and 10 AM in bongistan. It's a tuesday... If people aren't up by now they're wasting their life away. Euro hours are pretty shitty because the american news drop in much later when euros get home from work or school.

>fags throw you under the bus and say you use your sexuality to shield you from being a predator
Well, the fags are completely right here. He did that.

is TNN kill?

>average day in Europistan
>happening

>the system that keeps us down.

yeah uh, might want to talk to other black people about that.

At work or asleep, most of our Euro posters are late to wake or they wait until noonish when they have time at work. I won't argue against Euro hours sucking though.

Sarah is sleeping.

>brumpf is b-based
>he w-will make america great again
>jews are based, really

I think being arrested on the behalf of communist is way more embarrassing.

I worry about french user everyday. I can't image being mow down by a truck and the government sharing cats on twitter as part of a government psy op to drown the story.

Spencer is a glow in the dark CIA nigger.

Who cares. Fuck 'em.

Lori's not well either, but you now

As much as a like the rape and molestation accusations coming out of the woodwork I'd prefer if the system actually convicted instead of kangroo court after court.

He can be called a Spanish agent trying to destroy the little remaining independence the region had, proof that he is just a regular leftist, if he had died or been imprisoned he could've preached harder.
I believe even spaniard officials couldn't have done better than the guy.

We generally care about innocent allies being killed and good people suffering, part of being human and all that.

happy halloween
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/925299308483637249

Plot twist he was a Spaniard nationalist who wanted to the dissidents for the government to round up and will be ceremoniously arrested but given a new alias laughing all the way to his halfway home.

>allies
>good people

Lmao.

F

>October 10th

Yes, France is an ally and there are good innocent people in France.

Wonder how long until they claim sabotage.
Commies "never make mistakes", there's always a burgeois plot.

Yep...It may have been though. Some disgruntled guy perhaps

Someone doesn't want to end up on the Trump curse collage...

t. asian immigrant waiting for the native french to die to buy up the real estate.

it's time

It's a start. Now if he would just get on James Woods level, he could have an impregnable barrier from the curse.

>set off a borrowed fusion nuke
>collapses existing shoddy infrastructure

Trump psyched the norks so hard they literally nuked themselves

Reminder that if you've ever smoked, you're Obama tier and a fucking nigger.

Right. Because good people just forget about their own being slaughtered in the street and do absolutely nothing about it. Multiple times. France is fucking pathetic.

Wat

What's happening today?

Pls respond

Well, Morning Joe is unwatchable now. Trump fucked up and might get impeached and arrested on this shit. What happens if he did collude with Russia? The entire left had a huge victory yesterday.

There are good people in France who care, you assume everyone in France is a bad person for some insane reason and it's just wrong in addition to being stupid to say. I'm glad you have conceded at least that France is indeed an western ally to us. In both cases you should care about innocent people dying or at least not cheer it on hoping for their demise.

He literally didn't do anything.

No wonder Kim was amping up his rhetoric, maybe he unironically is pushed to his limit, a nuclear spill is nothing to hand wave.

Should read the context for clarity, he's not some champion for Trump. Although what he said makes a lot of sense regardless of party affiliation.

Basic Gestalt:
>I didn't want him to win
>but he did win
>and wanting him to fail just because you liked another candidate is retarded
>so fuck you if thats you
>if he fails we all fail as a country
>who cares about party we need him to succeed

Its a step in the right direction, and nice coming from someone so normie friendly. Probably realizes from everyone else's example there's not much to gain from publicly shitting on the president, quite the opposite actually, because Trump people speak with their wallet rather than their facebook, like poor communist liberals.

nice pumpkin costume

That's some next level concern shilling

I'd be scared to death of living in the same house as a hideous baboon as well.

I can't afford cigarettes anyway

to turn off the tv

Classic backtracking off of his anti-trump stance due to seeing the utter and complete backlash felt by various persons in the public eye who have been vocally opposed to trump. "Hey maybe that radical leftist agenda that everyone seems to love doesn't actually sell..."

I'm just shitposting, though lets not forget China's insidious plot to own all the prime real estate in Canada, Europe and the US as they did with HollyWood.

I wouldn't even characterize that as concern shilling, just regular old "former trump supporter here..." shilling. Morning Joe has never been watchable. The left didn't win shit yesterday, and in fact, a lot of air has been let out of their bullshit Russia theory with the unrelated indictments. Further, Podesta being targeted should give them grave concern, though lefties aren't generally intelligent enough to recognize their puppet masters, so it's not surprising in the least that they're parading around like Trump's presidency is over.

>you assume everyone in France is a bad person for some insane reason

Nope. I just don't care.

>I'm glad you have conceded at least that France is indeed an western ally to us.

Of what fucking use are they?

>In both cases you should care about innocent people dying

They can rot in hell for all I care. They're a bunch of pathetic fucking pussies that take it up the ass daily and do nothing about it. You can go ahead and act like that's a good ally. I'll be cheering Hungary, Japan, Poland and Czech Republic. Countries that actually get shit done.

Are you applying anons?