Russia didn't influence the elec-

>Russia didn't influence the elec-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jVSRPrf6SoA
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
sputniknews.com/world/201710271058588248-twitter-complete-ad-pitch-to-rt-revealed/
rt.com/op-edge/407858-rt-twitter-us-election/
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100652-Facebook-CEO-People-Who-Trust-Me-Are-Dumb-F-cks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Reuters)))

Lol, you can be an "open" free-market society or your politics can be immune from being infiltrated up the ass, you can't have both.

IMPEACH THE ORANGE CHEETO

>Russia is a bigger influence on voters than the real issues

people actually believe this? I guess it just goes to show, there are no real issues

saged

This thread zuccs

126?

Thats more than 1/3rd of the entire US population.

Cuckerberg is pulling numbers out his ass.

I am zucc. I am Zucctile. I will win your human smile.
youtu.be/jVSRPrf6SoA
2:50 @ busted

>Yay globalization! No borders! One race the human race!
>WTF HOW DARE RUSSIANS BUY ADS ON OUR INTERNET! WW3 NOW!!!

I don't belive there's that many users of Facebook in America.
I mean There's 350m in America right?
under 18 and over 50 don't use it. So that leaves just 130 million.
The you've got the south who don't use computers, leaving 65 million
Then you've got the fact facebook is in english, so that cuts out another half.
You're at 30 million people. If that. How did 4 times that many see these russian adverts?

>Facebook Inc said
The website spoke? On it's own?

$100,000 is all it takes to steal an election
shillary and jeb spend >1 billion

And billions of people outside of america try to influence american by telling how bad trump is and how gun should be banned.
What's your point here, muhammed?

lobbying has a 900% rate of return, it's by long and far the best method of investment.

>May have seen
Oh, sure, americans are so weak minded that a Russian funded ad overthrew hundred of millions of democratic campaign effort.

>Facebook says

Oh no! Russia said Hillary was a big fat stupid doody head on Facebook and that’s why she lost the election!

Meanwhile the entirety of the MSM, all of Hollywood, thousands of paid CTR shills, the print media, every living foreign president, and tons of other people claimed that Donald Trump was literally Satan and he still won.

Really makes you think

Is advertising illegal?

It doesn't say 126 million US citizens, it says americans.

>(((reuters))) > WTF Putin is /ourguy/ now
>dems want investigation > WTF Putin is /ourguy/ now
KGB must have never imagined it would be so easy, the american uebermensch is real!

Apparently criticizing Hillary or and member of the DNC is now against the law

Translate.twitter.com

Bots for stoxk market bros. Twitter too. Tweet trump this webpage. Show him twitter tos bans his follow, yet lets pedophilia have their own trafficking page.

this means they also saw Australia-linked political posts

looks like we're in trouble this time

Can we get facebook shut down over this?

So, south americans and leaves included? Laughable

>See ads for something against the controlled narrative.

WW3 NAO HOW DARE RUSSIA!

Meanwhile all the fucking media in the US was nothing but paid propaganda for fucking Clinton.

Translate.twitter.com

Thing is...Hillary isn't president, mong sherlock.
It's not about Hillary but about you not paying attention.
You unironically deserve to be throated by shriveled orange dick like a goose user.

It appears so. Makes me wonder how much more control she would have if she had actually won. Without control of the presidency, congress, or SCOTUS the Democratic party still retains the catbird seat.

Oh, it's about her. Fat tony is gonna sing. Deep dish soprano.

80,000 over two years, that's it? ShariaBlue does that in a weekend.

Oh no! Free speech, on the internet!

>Mfw the Russian linked political posts are from RT facebook page

>Has tricked 62 users
Huh?

(((((((((((((((ads)))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((facebook))))))))))))))))))))))

Why won't they let us see the content of the ads?

They only ever say there were ads by russians. They never ever tell us what the ads actually WERE

Also, isn't this a tacit admission that advertisements are brainwashing? If russian ads aren't allowed, why the fuck are any other kind of ads allowed?

IMPEACHHHHHHHH

and sage.

Will facebook refund the money to the people who purchased the ads?

Heres why.

Americans are only allowed to view american propaganda.

>MFW they ban all Russian influence and the pendulum keeps swinging right.

>russia linked political posts
does this include talking about anything the democrats said after paying the russians?

OH NO can you imagine how many ukrain linked clinton shit you idiots have seen?!! ohmslwha
fucking retard.

>England didn't influence the elec-

OP 'may' be a faggot.

article is bs. You only need to read the title and understand it's more postulating media cunts continuously jerking off each other with this russian phobia. What's the end game... just look at everyone readying their militaries.

It should be tho

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

(((((Self aware))))))

mods post this kind of wank without banning shitposters
Sup Forums is now Sup Forums with nazis and without trannies

>Russian agents intending to sow discord among American citizens disseminated inflammatory posts that reached 126 million users on Facebook, published more than 131,000 messages on Twitter and uploaded over 1,000 videos to Google’s YouTube service, according to copies of prepared remarks from the companies that were obtained by The New York Times.

>In its prepared remarks sent to Congress, Facebook said the Internet Research Agency, a shadowy Russian company linked to the Kremlin, had posted roughly 80,000 pieces of divisive content that was shown to about 29 million people between January 2015 and August 2017. Those posts were then liked, shared and followed by others, spreading the messages to tens of millions more people. Facebook also said it had found and deleted more than 170 accounts on its photo-sharing app Instagram; those accounts had posted about 120,000 pieces of Russia-linked content.

>Twitter, in its prepared remarks, said it had discovered more than 2,700 accounts on its service that were linked to the Internet Research Agency between September 2016 and November 2016. Those accounts, which Twitter has suspended, posted roughly 131,000 tweets over that period.

Outside of the activity of the Internet Research Agency, Twitter identified more than 36,000 automated accounts that posted 1.4 million election-related tweets linked to Russia over that three-month period. The tweets received approximately 288 million views, according to the company’s remarks.

>Twitter noted that the 1.4 million Russia-linked election tweets represented less than three-quarters of one percent of all election-related tweets during that period.

And remember that there's a pending investigation of both reddit and Sup Forums coming soon. Enjoy Sup Forums while it lasts, comrades.

This retard symbol shit is so gay. Did you read too much Mike Brown user.

its really weird how russians are not allowed to have adds lol while hillcunts from all over the world can for some reason.
Didnt know facebook was US only and that russians are not allowed lel
Talk about being the most worthless pissed sad and bad loser possible. "my idiot candidtate that the media promised me wins 100% lost!! ban anyone i think is responsible you zuckcuck or i fucking kill you!!"
7 year old children losing at uno are more dignified losers than the democratic party.

Sometimes they do, but conveniently the social media profiles are already (((banned))) by then.

Reminder than twitter approached RT with a multimillion ad buy proposal.

sputniknews.com/world/201710271058588248-twitter-complete-ad-pitch-to-rt-revealed/
rt.com/op-edge/407858-rt-twitter-us-election/

>email clean for years
>sign up to facebook one day
>change settings only I can see my email
>within 2 weeks I start getting spammed to shit
>spam is fucking targeted to my age group and field of work
Facebook sold my contact details to god knows who, I don't believe a single fucking word they say.

ohio
>so anti-globalist it considers people from other cities to be foreigners
california
>salivates at the opportunity to suck globalist cock
commiefornia was a mistake

Interesting.
The (((media))) admitting that propaganda has some kind of effect on the way the population thinks as a whole.

So you be saying we should ban Facebook?

That doesn't make the Russian campaign go away, m8. It means twitter should be investigated too.

I don't reply to memefaggots

Heard the Swedish reporting on this om the radio this morning.
>Russian trolls found the most polarized topics in the US, race and guns
>And then made posts and advertisments taking both sides of the topic

like literally every other person on the internet. People do that in real life too, Swedes were actively arguing about american politics, even had TV-debates about these topics. Did Sweden collude and conspire against the US?

>Russia-linked posts
>people from other countrys can't have a opinion on american politics

Did facebook register as a foreign agent?

You are a dumb fuck.

Did you watch video zucc?
youtu.be/jVSRPrf6SoA
@2: 50

escapistmagazine.com/news/view/100652-Facebook-CEO-People-Who-Trust-Me-Are-Dumb-F-cks

Delet this

Coming from people who deny the russian-collusion even after indictments,that's pretty ironic.

Damage control.TIDF full force today

First and foremost, i`d like to see actual proofs of their statements in first place. They accuse en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency which is a long propagandaed western meme, so since the accusation involves the concept west intentionally lies and fabricates stuff about - the rest is not creditable as well.

Wtf its time to charge zuckerberg with collusion.

Yet not a single one of the 126 million Americans can provide a screenshot.

Really makes you think.

Maybe because they just started the investigation?Have you heard of something called time?

>Americans too stupid to filter out opinions posted from a foreign perspective, rather than examine policies themselves.
>Media thinks this is a Russian scandal
>Ignore all the crap the US have done to influence elections in other countries

>telling the world of our corruption is treason
t. Dems

Long time in the making and all you come up with is muh red shoes muh guilty? Fuck off you dumb mongrel honestly.
All you pizzagaters will be disappointed, this was a red herring from the very beginning.
Not saying these circles aren't real, but your retarded walnut maps are just that.
Besides: What tells you Trump is not involved?

You dont understand, your symbols make it easy now. Dhs helped us greatly. See a swirl, spot a vril. Try it. Movies, music,tv.
Hubris.

Las vegas

>Op doesn't suck di-

>>Russia didn't influence the elec-

You have to collude with russia otherwise we have WW3.

Jesus people how new are you to politics???

Disneyland

>Yet not a single one of the 126 million Americans can provide a screenshot.
Can you read?

My god i love my state. #brohio

See now?

So? I'm looking at a German-linked political post right now. Stop interfering with British politics Germany!

Reflection. Pedogate entrenched in everything.

Bump

Before
>Russia hacked the election

After debunking
>Russian memes on Facebook won the election

If memes on Facebook can determine political elections by themselves we should either shit down Facebook or just vote there instead. I don't even have a Facebook and voted for Trump.